• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycodone to Fentanyl Question

I am taking mineral oil every day now and it is helping some. Thanks for the tip!
Mineral oil is non-organic and it's not a good idea to take it everyday. What really works to get everything moving is castor oil. It tastes so rank though I was only able to do it about once a month on the methadone program at most. Because its consistency is extremely thick it always promoted the gag reflex in me and eventually I had to use less effective and more dangerous stimulant laxatives

You just discovered rich people subs. It just happens to be called Tramadol & it works.

If youre taking serotonin reuptake antidepressants such as ssris or stimulants you shouldn't take more than 400 mg in a day due to the potential for seizures Probably best taken on an as needed basis, 50mg, it has a metabolite with greater opioid effects. By spacing doses you mitigate the side effects while prolonging the desirable effects which to an opiate naive person would feel like intoxication but for you will feel more like normal. Use your comfort meds to treat your other withdrawal symptoms like insomnia
Wait, is this true? Combining Tramadol and Gabapentin works better than subs? Besides the first couple of hours, I've never seen any real downside to subs.