• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycodone mix ? Advice please

Inc3pti0n

Bluelighter
Hi all it's been quite a while since I posted on here. Been going through some tough times I actually got very quickly introduced to crack and got a Hella liking for it to the point it consumed me and everyone n thing around me. I'm now clean and away from that which was v hard due to temptation ..

Anyway, I'm currently taking pure codeine for broken ribs, I also take diazepam upto 40mg per day. Some days like today I take daft amounts of codeine 30ng. Today I've had 20mg diazepam and roughly 20 codeine 30mg tablets, I have a high opiate tolerance.

Now I've also got my hands on some 15mg oxycodone. How many of these would give me a nice but safe high. I don't normally mix meds but I genuinely need for pain and mental health which the diazepam are for.

I should also say I first had x2 15mg oxys a few days ago no mixing and i felt pretty good high from them that lasted a while.

Any advice would be really appreciated.

Just titrate your doses upwards and you’ll figure this out after a few tries.

You can always take more but can never take less.

15 mg is a fine starting point for oxycodone with your tolerance levels. 30 would likely be fine without the codiene and benzos on top of it. But if you’re a small person with no tolerance I would say 30 is too much. But that isn’t you.

If you’re going to experiment like this I’d remove the benzos from the equation for the oxy trial.

And always remember if you’re on the benzos that you can’t take the same amount of opioids you normally would

Thanks mate. That's answered my question. Id fell asleep so it would a waste. Will do it this in the morning.as it's now nearly 2am here in the UK. I did have 2 15mg oxys a few days ago but with all the benzps and codeine I had taken today I didn't want to just take them and risk an OD.

Well if you only have 2 Oxys left…you don’t have much opportunity for trial and error.

You have an opioid dependency correct?

If so, I would do the 30 mg at once but do not take any of the other benzos or codiene within 12 hours of the oxy dose.

If after 2 hours the 30 mg of oxy isn’t enough, you can add some codeine

Well if you only have 2 Oxys left…you don’t have much opportunity for trial and error.

If so, I would do the 30 mg at once but do not take any of the other benzos or codiene within 12 hours of the oxy dose.

I have access to more oxys. 20 15mg tabs. But yes I have a codeine and diazepam so 12 hours may be a little difficult lol.

I can make do and not take any codeine for 12 hours.

and I DEFO can't add diazepam whilst taking oxys ? Had 30mg when I wrote this thread and been trying to fight to stay awake but just woke up from a s

Thanks for your help sir.

May I also if crushing and snorting would make it better and faster too

I have access to more oxys. 20 15mg tabs. But yes I have a codeine and diazepam so 12 hours may be a little difficult lol.

I can make do and not take any codeine for 12 hours.

and I DEFO can't add diazepam whilst taking oxys ? Had 30mg when I wrote this thread and been trying to fight to stay awake but just woke up from a s

Thanks for your help sir.

May I also if crushing and snorting would make it better and faster too
Well maybe not 12 hours…just wait till you start to clean out and feel the start of withdrawal.

I mean I’ve mixed benzos and opioids a ton but many people have died from doing so. You just have to be very conservative and not chase some ultimate high.

The bioavailability for nasal oxycodone is 60% and it is 90% for oral use. So oral is superior in the case of oxy

Well maybe not 12 hours…just wait till you start to clean out and feel the start of withdrawal.

I mean I’ve mixed benzos and opioids a ton but many people have died from doing so. You just have to be very conservative and not chase some ultimate high.

The bioavailability for nasal oxycodone is 60% and it is 90% for oral use. So oral is superior in the case of oxy
Thankyou buddy. Just replied to the guy above. Would you also say 30mg oxy should give me a buzz ?

This Is why I've always viewed and used this forum as you get the answers you need in a safe way whilst almost everyone I've encountered has been extremely kind and nice as the guys in this thread

Also

Also guys even tho the oxys I got say prolonged release I will still get a buzz better than codeine, correct?

Just titrate your doses upwards and you’ll figure this out after a few tries.

You can always take more but can never take less.

15 mg is a fine starting point for oxycodone with your tolerance levels. 30 would likely be fine without the codiene and benzos on top of it. But if you’re a small person with no tolerance I would say 30 is too much. But that isn’t you.

If you’re going to experiment like this I’d remove the benzos from the equation for the oxy trial.

And always remember if you’re on the benzos that you can’t take the same amount of opioids you normally would
Okay so I've had to 30mg orally, and also a nice joint just now... Starting to slowly feel quite pleasant. Especially compared to when snorted. Didn't enjoy that nod it gave me and so fast.

What does the prolonged realeasr mean as that's what it states on the pack I have. Oxycodone hydrochloride prolonged release 15mg tablets ?

Obviously it can't affect the high can it as it's been like 40 mins since I had the 30mg dose.

I enjoy knowing as much as is possible.

Okay so I've had to 30mg orally, and also a nice joint just now... Starting to slowly feel quite pleasant. Especially compared to when snorted. Didn't enjoy that nod it gave me and so fast.

What does the prolonged realeasr mean as that's what it states on the pack I have. Oxycodone hydrochloride prolonged release 15mg tablets ?

Obviously it can't affect the high can it as it's been like 40 mins since I had the 30mg dose.

I enjoy knowing as much as is possible.
Not totally sure I understand

But...if you mean this...then your prolongued release tablets will release the oxy in stages over the next few hours whereas instant release is, well, instant! (well, 20 minutes anyway)

I'm actually vaping some weed on top of some instant release oxy tonight too as it happens, it's a good synergy

Not totally sure I understand

But...if you mean this...then your prolongued release tablets will release the oxy in stages over the next few hours whereas instant release is, well, instant! (well, 20 minutes anyway)

I'm actually vaping some weed on top of some instant release oxy tonight too as it happens, it's a good synergy
Basically I mean will the prolonged release still get me a buzz/high ?

I'm assuming the IR are of course the best.

yeah they will do, and yeah ir is better (imo anyway, lots of people prefer the extended release though)

just don't go chasing it , because some of the oxy in your tabs will not have been released yet
Well I just put of the blue managed to get given 10 15mg tabs. I've had a total of 60mg since this morning and it is 9pm now. Thanks for the advice and help sir

What do u feel on 600mg codeine ?
Haven't had that much at once most is probably 20 30mg tablets and I feel quite euphoric from that compared to this 30mg oxy I've taken, although these are prolonged release

well if it was me I'd be feeling huge waves of nausea and dsyphoria on that

but I just cannot tolerate anyting over say 20mg codeine, ugh
I love codeine. My mother is the same as you with any opiate, codeine especially. The euphoric effect from a lot of codeine is imo better than the 30mg oxy I've currently taken. Prolonged release tablets