• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycodone mix ? Advice please

I love codeine. My mother is the same as you with any opiate, codeine especially. The euphoric effect from a lot of codeine is imo better than the 30mg oxy I've currently taken. Prolonged release tablets
It's mad how different opies affect people differently eh

I can't tolerate codeine, tramadol, dihydrocodeine, tramadol or heroin. Horrible!

Morphine or oxycodone however, well that's a different story altogether. Also some high quality opium latex, 200mg of that taken orally and I'm having a most entertaining, grounded, semi-euphoric and most importantly pain free 14 hours or so (even though it will have some codeine in it ofc)

It's mad how different opies affect people differently eh

I can't tolerate codeine, tramadol, dihydrocodeine, tramadol or heroin. Horrible!

Morphine or oxycodone however, well that's a different story altogether. Also some high quality opium latex, 200mg of that taken orally and I'm having a most entertaining, grounded, semi-euphoric and most importantly pain free 14 hours or so (even though it will have some codeine in it ofc)
Only codeine, oxy, tramadol or morphine are my go to opiates anything else no thankyou. Especially heroin. However I've always been curious about opium. 🤔

I love codeine. My mother is the same as you with any opiate, codeine especially. The euphoric effect from a lot of codeine is imo better than the 30mg oxy I've currently taken. Prolonged release tablets
Yeah codeine Is something like alorazolam of opiates, more punch like kick in..i took 40mg oxy before 15 yours, today 40mg at 3 am and 80mg hour Ago ( All prolonged release ) And IT just helps with pain and put me in a better mood. Front equivalent doses of dhc i would be fucked Up.

Yeah codeine Is something like alorazolam of opiates, more punch like kick in..i took 40mg oxy before 15 yours, today 40mg at 3 am and 80mg hour Ago ( All prolonged release ) And IT just helps with pain and put me in a better mood. Front equivalent doses of dhc i would be fucked Up.
I've just had 45mg oxycodone but prolonged release tablets. I'm new to these but have a tolerance to opiates. So will this dose still give me a buzz ? I don't want to add any diazepam yet as not many left nor do I wanna nod, that's for night time.

I am on this opi pain killers for approximately 7 years And hlave a big tolerance too..u should definitely at least feel relaxed, little warm, positive and nicely motivated, if u do not just gonna lay in bed.

I am on this opi pain killers for approximately 7 years And hlave a big tolerance too..u should definitely at least feel relaxed, little warm, positive and nicely motivated, if u do not just gonna lay in bed.

How long should it usually take to noticeably feel this. It's been an hour now since taken.

Thanks buddy 👌

I usualy feel it 2 hours after intake but it is definitely dose dependent especialy with prolong release tablets. We are maybe somehow able to tolerate higher doses of oxy compared to other opioids, most of people are wasted after 40mg and scared of overdose on 80mg. For me it Is no problem to take event 200mg but i try to control myself and i rather take lower doses spread in time cause i do not like itching and noding.

I have access to more oxys. 20 15mg tabs. But yes I have a codeine and diazepam so 12 hours may be a little difficult lol.

I can make do and not take any codeine for 12 hours.

and I DEFO can't add diazepam whilst taking oxys ? Had 30mg when I wrote this thread and been trying to fight to stay awake but just woke up from a s

Thanks for your help sir.

May I also if crushing and snorting would make it better and faster too

Okay so I've had to 30mg orally, and also a nice joint just now... Starting to slowly feel quite pleasant. Especially compared to when snorted. Didn't enjoy that nod it gave me and so fast.

What does the prolonged realeasr mean as that's what it states on the pack I have. Oxycodone hydrochloride prolonged release 15mg tablets ?

Obviously it can't affect the high can it as it's been like 40 mins since I had the 30mg dose.

I enjoy knowing as much as is possible.
The prolonged release tablets will take longer to kick in but last way longer than the IR.
The IR will only last 4 hours but the XR can last 12. The IR will give a stronger buzz.
This is probably why you rate the codeine so highly. It's really nice if you're lucky like me and your liver is good at converting it to morphine. Some people aren't so lucky and don't really get anything from it at all.
You can mix the diazepam with the oxy, but you need to be very careful. It's best not to do it at all, but if you do, try half your normal dose of each. If you normally do 20mg diazepam by itself or 60mg oxy by itself, then 10mg Diaz and 30mg oxy is a reasonable starting point.
Benzos especially can cause reckless behaviour though, so if you're going to increase the dose of anything it's probably better to put the diazepam away for the night and just have a little more oxy, then put that away too.
You can always take more next time, but even if you're working your doses up slowly accidents happen - especially with benzo sloppiness.
It's better to not mix of course. If you enjoy weed then that's great to mix with opiates or benzos without the risk of OD.
Take care!

The SR formulations of oxycodone do not seem to alter the peak plasma levels and act for anywhere from 8 to 12 hours upon acute administration. Upon chronic administration, they are intended to provide a steady-state plasma level. But they don't.

Be warned - IR oxycodone produces addiction out of all proportion to it's analgesic activity. Snorting oxycodone feels great for a few days, then you need to keep snorting them not to be sick. It appears to produce tolerance and dependence faster than any opioid I've ever tried -and I've tried every opioid that was/is in the BNF from 1986 onwards with the exception of hydromorphone. Oxycodone IR strikes me as the new Palfium.

I will let our older members clue you in on Palfium.

Last edited:
Well guys thanks for all your info. I've much more knowledge than before I initially made any thread regarding this, I thank each of you.

Ive had a couple days pleasure with them now going to give them a swerve for a while as I don't want to risk any addiction, the tramadol addiction I had years back was bad enough, damn I felt ill for couple weeks cold turkeying on those but I do love tramadol the most out of any opiate I've tried including these PR oxycodone. Maybe I need to see if I can get my hands on some of the IR form of oxycodone. Took 90mg prolonged release today, felt warm and pretty good for the day tbf but just no punch effect of a buzz. Like codeine for example.

Well - when I was prescribed oxycodone the pharmacist directly stated 'you will be on this for the rest of your life'. Even when prescribed at no cost to me, physical dependence on oxycodone is a tightrope. However bad I feel, I stick to the prescribed dose at prescribed intervals in the prescribed manner.

I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Well guys thanks for all your info. I've much more knowledge than before I initially made any thread regarding this, I thank each of you.

Ive had a couple days pleasure with them now going to give them a swerve for a while as I don't want to risk any addiction, the tramadol addiction I had years back was bad enough, damn I felt ill for couple weeks cold turkeying on those but I do love tramadol the most out of any opiate I've tried including these PR oxycodone. Maybe I need to see if I can get my hands on some of the IR form of oxycodone. Took 90mg prolonged release today, felt warm and pretty good for the day tbf but just no punch effect of a buzz. Like codeine for example.
I am only giving you this advice as if you look for IR oxy on the black market, you are likely to get fentanyl pills and possibly OD.
If you take an XR oxy and crush it (if they're the kind you can crush, if not you can just drop it in there) and put in in a small glass of cola overnight/12 hours, then the glass will act as an artificial stomach, releasing the oxy into the cola so you can drink it and it becomes IR.
If you're getting the OC pills that you can chew, not the US style OP ones, you can just chew them up and you will get a nice mix of instant and slow release.
I used to do this with the grey, waxy MST100 morphine pills and the buzz lasted ages as it still had some chunks of the slow release.
I'm not recommending you do this, but it's safer than trying to buy "Roxie's" or "blues" on the street these days.
Take care and start slow.

I've had about a dozen different UK generic versions of OxyContin. Every one of them was crushable and indeed snortable.

BTW @axe battler - nice little tip there. Cola makes absolute sense. Left on a radiator to simulate body temperature might speed things up... if you like warm cola.

I've had about a dozen different UK generic versions of OxyContin. Every one of them was crushable and indeed snortable.

BTW @axe battler - nice little tip there. Cola makes absolute sense. Left on a radiator to simulate body temperature might speed things up... if you like warm cola.
Who doesn't like a nice, flat, warm Panda Pop!? 🤮

Well - when I was prescribed oxycodone the pharmacist directly stated 'you will be on this for the rest of your life'. Even when prescribed at no cost to me, physical dependence on oxycodone is a tightrope. However bad I feel, I stick to the prescribed dose at prescribed intervals in the prescribed manner.

I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
what's your dose and how long you taken it for?

no worries if ya don't wanna say, pm also fine

I am only giving you this advice as if you look for IR oxy on the black market, you are likely to get fentanyl pills and possibly OD.
If you take an XR oxy and crush it (if they're the kind you can crush, if not you can just drop it in there) and put in in a small glass of cola overnight/12 hours, then the glass will act as an artificial stomach, releasing the oxy into the cola so you can drink it and it becomes IR.
If you're getting the OC pills that you can chew, not the US style OP ones, you can just chew them up and you will get a nice mix of instant and slow release.
I used to do this with the grey, waxy MST100 morphine pills and the buzz lasted ages as it still had some chunks of the slow release.
I'm not recommending you do this, but it's safer than trying to buy "Roxie's" or "blues" on the street these days.

I thankyou for your advice. Never would I take something so strong from the black market. Nor any drug as you simply don't know what your getting no matter how much re assurance you receive. The meds I get are all from someone who is prescribed them I just buy them off said person as they don't want them.

Ive watched a few documentaries about black market drugs and deaths from believing it's what they are persuing but turns out something like you say, fentanyl which I personally wouldn't dare ever try nor want to be prescribed it unless it was absolutely necessary.

As for the cola method I did this once with th XR morphine pills once,worked great, completely forgot about that method. Thanks for the reminder,

I like to take breaks between taking different meds to avoid addiction. So for a few weeks no more oxys. I've had a few days pleasure now back to my prescription, codeine. I'm just use to such a high dose to do anything. Between 300-500mg in a single dose. I really need to stop this.

Hey buddy can I ask, I'd I crush say a 15mg and snorted it would that break the prolonged release? Acting instantly ? I'm going to crush 4 and leave them in cola overnight then thats me done with oxy for a few weeks to avoid addiction.

I don't like to just do something without proper advice and this website has been a god send to me over the years with proper advice and we'll honestly kept me alive.

Much love for all on blue light ❤️💯

Hey buddy can I ask, I'd I crush say a 15mg and snorted it would that break the prolonged release? Acting instantly ? I'm going to crush 4 and leave them in cola overnight then thats me done with oxy for a few weeks to avoid addiction.

I don't like to just do something without proper advice and this website has been a god send to me over the years with proper advice and we'll honestly kept me alive.

Much love for all on blue light ❤️💯
Yeah, it's ok to crush and snort them. A lot of people do it. AFAIK it's only the OP oxys you can't crush and snort. Unfortunately snorting doesn't have as high a bioavailability as just using them orally.
White grapefruit juice and some kind of "fatty snack" (hate that express for some reason) like a spoonful of peanut butter or bacon or something also increases oral absorption well without taking more oxy. The grapefruit makes it last longer too, apparently.
breaks are vital, I'm glad you have the willpower and wisdom to take weeks off at a time to avoid a bad physical addiction.

Yeah, it's ok to crush and snort them. A lot of people do it. AFAIK it's only the OP oxys you can't crush and snort. Unfortunately snorting doesn't have as high a bioavailability as just using them orally.
White grapefruit juice and some kind of "fatty snack" (hate that express for some reason) like a spoonful of peanut butter or bacon or something also increases oral absorption well without taking more oxy. The grapefruit makes it last longer too, apparently.
breaks are vital, I'm glad you have the willpower and wisdom to take weeks off at a time to avoid a bad physical addiction.

It's true that the area under the curve is maximized by simply swallowing them whole, but the onset when snorted is.. fast.

Wasn't 'Fatty Snacks' a comedy star of the silent movie era?

Grapefruit juice inhibits several groups of liver enzymes. The only problem is that it's a bit unpredictable. Those enzymes have been around for a lot longer than modern medicine and are in fact evolved to remove what the body senses are toxins.

Thanks for the info buddy. So I crushed 30mg and put into some cherry cola zero sugar, this is suitable right? I just now leave it sitting for 12 hours ? Don't want to mess it up, then when I consume after the 12 hours it basically will have turned it to IR oxy ?

I kinda like snorting them as it does seem to work real fast compared to simply dropping them, especially being prolonged release.

And thanks buddy I just know with serious, easily addictive meds it's dangerous and risky to become addicted especially getting a real liking for them and when not scripted them can have such an impact on your life as you become said drug seeker. Honestly going off previous self experience.