• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxy 80 "chunk" equation

I'd be in hell if I was still using 80s--I did two at a time, five or six times a day. that's proof of my stupidity (as opposed to pride in that). the oxy habit grows faster than anything I've ever experienced to those who have access.

I guess a chunk is better than nothing, but I think at that point I would have checked into some kind of detox or maintenance.

If you're not careful, this can also happen very quickly with hydromorphone and morphine to a lesser extent.

Instead of making it into a huge confusing algebra equation, some people may find it easier by finding a simple ratio. So for ever 250mg there are 80mg of active ingredient; obviously if you divide those numbers ( 80/250 ) you get a ratio of percent purity--which will always be the same using the same kind of tab. You can then multiply by any weight and it gives you the amount of active ingredient in your "chunk"

Fundamentally you are correct, but like Pegasus said Oxycontin's don't necessarily have an equally proportionate amount of drug spread throughout the pill. They are not scored, as they are intended to be taken whole obviously, so they technically shouldn't matter if one side had a little more/less. I believe it to be close, but not entirely accurate.

The only way to 100 percent accurately sell "pieces" of an oxycontin would be to make a liquid solution and divide it up, but obviously that is not practical, and who would trust some random "liquid solution' someone made, unless you did it yourself or a real close friend who isn't a jerk off did it.

^It is hood, The reason for this is if you take a little chip out of every pill, such as a quarter of a roxi. You will have a shit load of little blue peaces left when you run out. I've never heard of people buying the little chunks. I would just quit and save my money.

what an intelligent response.