• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Overrated and underrated drugs

Poppers are expensive these days. At least around here.

The last time I bought a bottle it cost 3x more than it did 10 years ago. A bottle lasts me forever though. The last one I had for like two years and I ended up losing it.

Which drugs do you think are overrated? Underrated? Please explain why you feel this way too.

I personally think that acid is overrated. There is unnecessary hype behind it and when I tried it, the experience was far from what I imagined. Don't get me wrong, I still do like acid.;)

I think that alcohol and marijuana are underrated. Just because they are widely accepted, many people don't even view them as drugs any more. When in fact, they are the most commonly abused drugs.
Cocaine is overrated and pregablin is underated

Yes and fucking idiots still have this stigma that it's only for gay people.
I learned about real prescription amyl nitrate poppers from reading Hunter Thompson myself. Then I learned about isobutyl nitrate from erowid.

I've never used them in any sort of gay context before, but some people automatically assume that when they see you with them say at the bar doing rips, lol.

That's not really cool if you're straight.

I learned about real prescription amyl nitrate poppers from reading Hunter Thompson myself. Then I learned about isobutyl nitrate from erowid.

I've never used them in any sort of gay context before, but some people automatically assume that when they see you with them say at the bar doing rips, lol.

Hahahaha, man. In my country it's a pussy 🧲. With a popper all the ladies surround u and ask u for a huff. There's more straight dudes than homosexual guys using Poppers here.its retarded saying that Poppers are just for gay ppl, same with the ppl who think that ketamine is a horse tranquilizer or that morphine is just for ppl who are dying.....this also goes out to.all the idiots that when I've told em I was an iv user their first question was: "aren't u afraid of getting AIDS"? 🤦🤦🤦

I'd laugh at them and tell em that thanks to that GAY DRUG I've prolly gotten laid more times than all of their sex encounters combined 😅 🤣 😂

drug preference is personal....drug use is a journey esp as you get older and have a lot of experiences that color the way things feel bring up memories my last boyfriend would get upset I wouldn’t do coke with him but it honestly makes me a anxious wreck why would you try and force that on someone
I can still smoke it in a joint though and that usually was enough to soothe his ego
it bothered me though
Yeah, I believe 100% that any adult should be free to take whatever they want...BUT I feel just as strongly that nobody should pressure anyone to take anything. Not cool.

Also, I never understood the appeal of poppers. All they ever did for me was make my face red and give me a headache.

The street blow I ever see loses most of its bulk when washed, and then is still shit, because it's just levamisole (which metabolizes into aminorex).