Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

(Queensland) Overpriced Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.
The interesting thing about meth is how it fucks up your impulse control and your reasoning skills. Take enough of it long enough and you just can’t see the stupidity of spending your monthly food budget or the kids school fees on more meth. The alternative positive side of the equation just doesn’t register in your mind in the moment. It’s not so much any physical addiction forcing you to get high but your brain only listening to your reward system and not being able to hear anything else in your head.
You sir have hit the nail on the head. I literally spent the money I needed for "responsible shit" on another bag last night. Fell right back into the fucked up mind set of...."Fuck it, I'll figure it out"
SMH😕

You sir have hit the nail on the head. I literally spent the money I needed for "responsible shit" on another bag last night. Fell right back into the fucked up mind set of...."Fuck it, I'll figure it out"
SMH😕
Watch out for when you are totally tolerant and don’t even feel the gear anymore but STILL keep spending that ‘responsible shit’ money. I was hitting it up for weeks without barely feeling a thing until I was finally broke enough to break the cycle.

Watch out for when you are totally tolerant and don’t even feel the gear anymore but STILL keep spending that ‘responsible shit’ money. I was hitting it up for weeks without barely feeling a thing until I was finally broke enough to break the cycle.
Yeah man, I've been there, it's no fun.

The interesting thing about meth is how it fucks up your impulse control and your reasoning skills. Take enough of it long enough and you just can’t see the stupidity of spending your monthly food budget or the kids school fees on more meth. The alternative positive side of the equation just doesn’t register in your mind in the moment. It’s not so much any physical addiction forcing you to get high but your brain only listening to your reward system and not being able to hear anything else in your head.
Absolutely 100 percent, I consider myself a sensible, responsible and well educated person And usually make good choices and am good with money, except when it comes to drugs, and I’m finding the gear is worse than the slow was.

Did a solid favour for someone today in Sydney and got paid with a single solid crystal weighing 1.5 g. Since my tolerance is so high I went for .4 on first shot and thought I was having a heart attack - turned into spectacular rush and beautiful clean high edging towards being a bit overamped. Moral of the story: there is A+ quality out there but people are sitting on it and cutting it to death. Other moral: don’t pay any attention to me when I say I’ve quit.

Melbourne was 5 - 7 a ball a few months a go. Now covid-19 is the excuse for a fucking stupid price increase. When we all know the higher up commercial players are still paying the norm. Its a joke.

This isnt correct. Commercial and even Large commercial quantitys have doubled.

1kg of Methamphetamine has doubled from $x00,000-$x00,000.

The only ones profiting mega are at the manufacturing/importation level.

I heard theres rubbish everywhere but can confirm as of at least today theres some extremely high purity oldschool hard/clincky/honey tasting D-Methamphetamine in Melbourne.

They ammount I purchased was only a gram so its available at street quantitys. Good luck on your hunt fellow seagullls!

This isnt correct. Commercial and even Large commercial quantitys have doubled.

1kg of Methamphetamine has doubled from $x00,000-$x00,000.

The only ones profiting mega are at the manufacturing/importation level.

I heard theres rubbish everywhere but can confirm as of at least today theres some extremely high purity oldschool hard/clincky/honey tasting D-Methamphetamine in Melbourne.

They ammount I purchased was only a gram so its available at street quantitys. Good luck on your hunt fellow seagullls!

I wasn't born yesterday and I'm not a noob to any scene. Its not incorrect. You just misunderstood what i meant by up higher. And the quality hasn't left. If anyone says it has its somewhere along there line by hand to hand where it must be tampered with. Which is sad.

Anyone got an idea of when prices will drop I mean let's be realistic what happens if covid goes on for a few years surely prices will lower

Ice often gets imported into Australia in shipments of several hundred kilos judging by seizure reports. A couple of big shipments getting through should push the price down in those networks - but they need to hide in hgh volumes of large scale imports (like building materials from china). While the economy is depressed there are not enough legitimate imports for meth shipments to hide in.

So basically how long is a piece of string unfortunately.

I wasn't born yesterday and I'm not a noob to any scene. Its not incorrect. You just misunderstood what i meant by up higher. And the quality hasn't left. If anyone says it has its somewhere along there line by hand to hand where it must be tampered with. Which is sad.

I wasn't calling you a noob at all.
I was making the point that this situation is different to most previous situations in which sudden price rise and/or quality drop has occured.

That conclusion is from most previous 'droughts' the prices and quantity wernt effected at mid/mid-high range (keys) where as ounces and under were geting chopped up and price doubled.

This isnt the case this time. I apologise if my words were mistaken by you.

I wasn't calling you a noob at all.
I was making the point that this situation is different to most previous situations in which sudden price rise and/or quality drop has occured.

That conclusion is from most previous 'droughts' the prices and quantity wernt effected at mid/mid-high range (keys) where as ounces and under were geting chopped up and price doubled.

This isnt the case this time. I apologise if my words were mistaken by you.
How much are Oz's these days? 10,12,14?

Wtf I've been away for the last 6 months I just got back to the central coast a while ago I'm getting priced 850 for a full g is this happening everywhere else?
Damn, in California you'd be looking at 40$/gram. Time to move. Shit the plane ticket might make it worthwhile to visit for a week,lol.

Don't prices double due to inflation every 20 years?

The Melbourne street price for a point was $50 in 2001.

Now I pay for $50 or $100 deals. If I want half a g it's 350. So I'm told. And I was quoted that price by 2 seperate sources.

At least the quality I've been getting has been top notch.

I'd buy some scales off wish but who wants to get depressed even more if it can be avoided..

I know suckers pay street prices but how many months can you get for being caught with a 8 ball?

6 months for 1.75g , someone i know got pulled over with one like 6 months ago . Id say quite a while for a ball .

If it’s not bag for resale a ball can be claimed and defend it in court as personal use. At least in the US. With no priors maybe 30 days in jail 1129 probation and an outpatient treatment program

You wouldn’t go to jail for a couple of grams in Australia if it was your first offence

its 3 year suspended license second offence for driving on the stuff

Last edited:
Im pretty sure they changed the penalities a few years ago for it if i remember :S

Status
Not open for further replies.