• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

(Out In The Open) Which Bluelighter Would You Like To FUCK! (V.1)

As one of two Bluelighters that have ever met skydancer I guess I have to report that he is daaaaamn sexy in person.

Oh and to stay on topic: of the newschoolers ;) Psychokitten. =D

No I think she was adding eloise to her list maybe...

Damn! Off topic!

better add another one then: who had the tattoo of the butterfly on their wonderful breasts in that thread?

i do believe it was 'girlofyourdreams' johnboy.

I'd also like to ass fuck munchee and hear him whimper for more...

Johnboy's a smart cookie - I was adding eloise. psst the girl with the amazing knockers and butterfly tat is GirlOfYourDreams

and Jake name the time and place you know I'd be up for it ;)

Ok hmm must add another one ohhh hot guy with white shirt at BL meetup at two tribes 2003 he's way too young for me and he looks way too innocent... Must Corrupt Him! 8o (i think it was munted or [munted] somebody save me and tell me who this guy is)

Yes! That's her. By a spooky coincidence I almost wrote "because that image (and that body) has turned up in my dreams lately". She is so well named

=D

PsychoKitten said:
Ok hmm must add another one ohhh hot guy with white shirt at BL meetup at two tribes 2003 he's way too young for me and he looks way too innocent... Must Corrupt Him! 8o (i think it was munted or [munted] somebody save me and tell me who this guy is)
haha corrupting young boys isn't all it's cracked up to be. trust me. I know from experience ;)

oh shit...I have to name someone. ok. candyflip ;)

i'll be a flash in the pan and say miss apples as well.. she was one of first people i ever sent inappropriate msgs to over BL and as far as i can remember from Smurf and Doc pointing her out.. i have this vague recollection of her lookin a bit o'all right ;)

other than that its been soo long since meeting any newbies

your standards are too high? lower yourself down to the bluelight standard, you'll be snapped up in no time...;)

er.....add NRGgurl to my list...

For the 1st kind of fuck, : Mr Samadhi...oh, wait, hang on... ;)

For the 2nd kind of fuck: "I have no response to that, at this time."

well fact that i am single and we have not met could be one of one squillion hypothesises on why miss apples is still single... actually.. i might start a new thread on that one ;)

maybe we could arrange a meet the folks style webcast and pick u a boy even?

psychokitten, i think u r talking about [munted] cos i think he was wearing a white shirt. i'm not great friends with him, but i know he is NOT innocent!

I've said it before and i'll say it again...

I would love to fuck Taliana. =D8o

*Rowrrr*

RandyCaver and Strawberry_lovemuffin are also on my 'to do' list=D

Last edited:
well...

even tho u've specified to name names, i'm not gonna cos i think it would be unwise... a couple of the bl'ers i'd like to fuck are already taken... so i'll keep them to myself... but you know who you are... ;)

all up i'd have about 9 bl'ers i'd fuck if the chance arose, a couple of them know it cos i've pretty much told them, a few don't know, and a few are already taken.

actually make that about 12. ;)

Cohaa.

nezo said:
I'd really like to fuck Fairnymph <snip>

Yeah id like to fuck fairnymph too.... WITH A PINEAPPLE.

Id have hot lesbian sex in a club toilet with goyd, but she knows that already.

erm, Cohaa, shouldn't yours have just been everyone you've met so far ;)

On a side note.

I normally wont come into a thread and post that it's pointless, but I feel I should make an exception here.

This thread is crap. Total utter crap. What point does it serve other than to stroke a few egos or upset someone? Seriously, it's just useless gossip, and if people actually posted anything serious (has there been anything yet?), then it would end in boyfriends bashing guys for listing their girlfriends, rumours being started and fights starting.

Grow the fuck up and go do something useful with your lives.

PS: Don't give me the bullshit about not opening it if you don't want to see it because it's in the #bluelight topic.

I wanna fuck anfalicious

:p

edit: guess that was probably in the category of pointless posts too ay?!?

so... if I was a guy, I'd so fuck bopgirl, just for her tongue ring

but I'm not

and I'm too nice to name names

but, I'd do one of the boys who has already posted in this thread ;)

and I'm too nice to demean anyone

dammit, I'm just an innocent!!

Last edited: