• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

(Out In The Open) Which Bluelighter Would You Like To FUCK! (V.1)

vurtomatic said:
i think a BL Aus Social Most Eligible Bachelor/Bachelorette thread might be in order ;)
Do we need a thread? I already know who the most eligible Bachelor and Bachelorette are ;)

more fucken innuendo. 8)

We want names ffs!!!

I'd really like to fuck Fairnymph and mellabopper. There. I said it. But both of them seem too nice to bend over a kitchen table.... ;)

PS - this desire is driven purely by the pictures of these 2 that I have seen....mmm...fairnymph and her pussy....8o

To help the chicks out with BL's I have met, I'd say I would do Mr Horse, if I was a woman, cause he is SOOO damn cute!!

And Leprechaun and MadMonkey have grown into very nice boys too.

If you like brains with your brawn, you'd have to add Johnboy, Trancer and his equally buff brother to that list too.

So many choices ladies! :D

I could mention at least one name (well actually a few), but I'd regret it next time I saw her...damn, did I just say that 8o

i'd definately like to fuck ])3ath he is so incredibly sexy!!! (note that it's the first meaning of 'fuck');)

^^^ ohhh you're cheating too!

I'd fuck Mr Horse... he's such a lil cutie =D

C'mon guys list some names, I've got a giant list of blers I'd shag.

You shouldn't be embarrassed to admit it - hell you might just get a good shagging out of it ;) and at the very least they'll view it as a compliment.

Which reminds me - plaz you skanky ass hoe you really need to post who you'd fuck. It's entirely unfair to expect others to post and you not to.

PsychoKitten said:
You shouldn't be embarrassed to admit it - hell you might just get a good shagging out of it ;) and at the very least they'll view it as a compliment.
It might be a compliment...but I'd be far too embarrassed the next time I saw them.

Sometimes spelling things out like that and getting it in the open isn't always the best idea. A bit of mystery is fun. Anyway I think the 2 boys in question have a pretty good idea anyway ;)

but plaz...you started this. spill it :p

fine, then Mona and miss apple.... at the same time please.

ok... i think i better jump on the miss apple bandwagon seeing as a queue is forming already ;)

nezo: throw in some anime and we can have another bl animefest (v. hentai)

haha I'm loving this thread ;)

vurt you already know you're on my list
24.gif

miss apple: fine by me, it can be consecutively or concurrently, you're just both top o' the list (and you know it) :)

OK new rule

no posting without giving the name of the person you want to shag.

and this includes mods and admins

which means YEY i get to name more people. Hmm...

skydancer... although I don't necessarily want to fuck him, I just wanna hide under his desk and give him head whilst he does all those important things that make bluelight work ;)