• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids OTC Loperamide for Withdrawal... Amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO lope beats the heck out of kratom, plus kratom from corner stores is usually garbage.
Are you in Canada? If so you could do codeine T1 CWE.
How much is a ton of lope? No offense but people with large H habits are held nicely with the right dose of lope, so it could be you didn't take enough .
Do you have access to benzos? You may find that a couple Ativan at bedtime dovetail nicely with your lope therapy.

so its true that in Canada you can buy codeine otc?

I took two doses of lope about 4 hours apart about 20 each time. I tried the kratom caps and got nothing. I just figured I was one of the ones it had no effect on. I may just have to ride out the twitches but it sure helps having someone to talk to that's been there done that.Thanks
You took too little. In 24 hours do a 60mg of lope. That's 30 pills. That will work. Use at your own risk.

I was on suboxone for 6 months, went cold turkey and haven't had any opiates for about 4 months, ive taken handfuls of lope before to combat wds. After my 4 months sober I took 40mgs of lope. Im feeling a very mild buzz similar to 100mgs of tramadol. I've used opiates for years and im sensitive to any onset. Maybe im one of the few that it does pass the bbb more than others. Oh btw lope doesnt stop me up like most people. Maybe due to my yyears of taking opiates.

I was on suboxone for 6 months, went cold turkey and haven't had any opiates for about 4 months, ive taken handfuls of lope before to combat wds. After my 4 months sober I took 40mgs of lope. Im feeling a very mild buzz similar to 100mgs of tramadol. I've used opiates for years and im sensitive to any onset. Maybe im one of the few that it does pass the bbb more than others. Oh btw lope doesnt stop me up like most people. Maybe due to my yyears of taking opiates.
Stop me up? You mean stop the diahrrea ? Or withdrawals ? But that's a good observation on the high you felt. I don't get that but i did notice it was a pretty good anti depressant .

I mean lope doesnt leave me extremely constipated even after taking 40mgs. It did help with the depression and I felt a very very mild buzz. My doc started prescribing me lomotil, since its been months since I've been clean from opiates and my tolerence has gone down quite a bit Irreally enjoys the lomotil. I didnt over do it because lomotil contains avery small amount of atropine. .025mg per 2.5mg of diphenoxylate. I really love the energy and long half life.

^ To me, my stomach feeling better and my legs being calm makes me feel better, so therefore there is a lift in my mood, but I don't feel that it is euphoric at all. It's kind of like how people with anxiety get a lot more out of benzos that people than don't have anxiety. It is the relief factor that makes you feel good.

Thank god man RLS is some bullshit, i'm having mild withdrawal from 2 week codeine/hydro binge and just tried 6mg Loperamide. Lets see how this goes.

Its been 15 minutes and my physical symptoms are already gone + I feel clear headed. Amazing! Thank you all for the information.

Yes it's true, but not straight codeine, it also contains apap or aspirin, and caffeine, so you have to do a cwe to get rid of the tylenol. But it really takes the edge off, if the caffeine does make u abit hyped.
I find even 12-15 t1 cwe to work better than any amount of Kratom/ Imodium/ lyrica

I'd like to submit an anecdotal solution to WD. I know it sounds TGTBT but I'm telling you it's worked for me now without fail 3 times.
Habit: 160mg oxy Neo ++
Usually have WD for 5 days, feel sick every morning
I happened on this by mistake, everyone was dry and I was desperate, so I came across 50 T4. Yes, crappy T4. Each of 3 times I started high with cwe plus antihistamine ... By the 3rd day I was on 2-3 pills a dose. By day 4 I was dry and feeling normal. 100% normal. By all accounts, I should have still been sick. When I taper Percocet I still am sick when I run out. Idk why this works for me and I know it sounds illogical- but if it could help me it could help you if you have a similar habit at least.
I'm sure everyone thought the first guy to try Imodium was insane too. Lol

I'd like to submit an anecdotal solution to WD. I know it sounds TGTBT but I'm telling you it's worked for me now without fail 3 times.
Habit: 160mg oxy Neo ++
Usually have WD for 5 days, feel sick every morning
I happened on this by mistake, everyone was dry and I was desperate, so I came across 50 T4. Yes, crappy T4. Each of 3 times I started high with cwe plus antihistamine ... By the 3rd day I was on 2-3 pills a dose. By day 4 I was dry and feeling normal. 100% normal. By all accounts, I should have still been sick. When I taper Percocet I still am sick when I run out. Idk why this works for me and I know it sounds illogical- but if it could help me it could help you if you have a similar habit at least.
I'm sure everyone thought the first guy to try Imodium was insane too. Lol

I don't think I'm understanding you correctly. A T4 contains 60mg codeine/ 325mg acetaminophen. So you were basically just using Codeine to taper yourself? I mean, of course that would work. Let me know if there is something I'm missing.

Yes, I was using codeine.
The thing that surprised me is that such a FAST taper (only 3 days of low dose codeine when compared to my dose of oxy) completely alleviated WD.
I'm in the spot again, ran out early, and on Day 1 of T4s. Hoping they will work as well as in the past.

It would be helpful to clarify what becoming addicted to Imodium means: you don't get addicted to it via your brain, your gastrointestinal tract becomes accustomed to it which means you'll suffer from possible constipation if it happens. So if it happens one will have to seek other avenues to alleviate this.

What part of it DOES cross the BBB do you NOT understand? Say? It indeed does BUT it is so quickly extracted by a brain chemical, it is not there long enough to produce an effect. Now what part do you not understand or do you choose no to understand. It's people like you who give mis information to the public and that's how the ones who don't know any better spread the lies.

Lol. I don't know what your smoking but let me get that connect. If Lope crossed the BBB without any other drug it would be flying off the shelf, and kept behind the counter just like DXM is now.

I would LOVE to see what evidence you got to support this claim

BE CAREFUL! I tried this and suffered from SEVERE abdominal cramping, nausea and vomiting for 2 straight days!! I became dangerously dehydrated and my blood pressure dropped tremendously.

What part of it DOES cross the BBB do you NOT understand? Say? It indeed does BUT it is so quickly extracted by a brain chemical, it is not there long enough to produce an effect. Now what part do you not understand or do you choose no to understand. It's people like you who give mis information to the public and that's how the ones who don't know any better spread the lies.

Ah, a good old fashioned pissing contest, no shortage of these on Bluelight.
Yes lope crosses the BBB. But, I so little crosses and for such an insignificant duration of time, people say it doesn't cross. Because it doesn't stay across. And because 99.9% of people couldn't catch a high off it.
The whole calling someone out about it is ridiculous because the conclusion is the same, so for all intents and purposes, it's like it doesn't cross at all.
Yet, there is always one person gleeful to correct people , and for what? Showing they're the Imperial Wizard of pharmacology? Or or the physiological response of lope on the brain?
Whatever.

It might help keep your anxiety down a little bit but other then that I doubt it would help coming off of benzos but I've never had to detox from benzos so I can't say for sure. I know when I'm withdrawaling from heroin I was desperate enough to try anything and lope deff took those withdrawals away.

If you are taking that much immodium does it not cause some pretty bad belly ache? Though on balance when you consider the alternative it is probably only a minor issue. When I have taken immodium in the past I find that taking more than 10 tablets in a day gives these bad cramps - might be to do with the fact that I was taking it for the squits so had a bad belly to begin with.

Can Lope help withdrawal from Klonopin?

No, loperamide is not able to mediate it's effects in your brain, because after penetrating the BBB it's pumped back by P-glycoproteins, so it'll only mediate it's effects in your gut. It'll help with diarrhea, but that's it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.