• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Organ donation & presumed consent - should the state own our disease riddled corpses?

Seriously though - why would you give a fuck? It is not like they are going to use your corpse for evil empire ends. They'll give your heart or whatever to someone who will die if they don't have it.

Put it this way - I'm a misanthrope. I've spent my entire life with no regard whatsoever for the wellbeing of my fellow human, and I would like to ensure that this lack of regard follows me beyond the grave.

The very thought of improving a sick kiddie's quality of life even fractionally makes me want to eat my own internal organs just to ensure that no fucker gets their hands on them. Ever.

On a slightly more serious note, it really doesn't matter that your organs probably won't be utilised for 'evil' purposes; the fact remains that they're your organs and the choice should be your own.

In this instance it seems downright churlish for anybody to refuse, but the underlying principle of individual choice is an extremely important one.