• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Orange Butterflys

The "heavy headed" feeling, coupled with strong signs of nystagmus are characteristics of MDxx. Take a large enough ammount of the chemical(s), expect to be overwhelmed. I find it much harder to analyse likely symptoms of chemicals in comparison when i have ingested to high of a dose.

I tried an orange butterfly that i bought at a club in the city last weekend... They are not the most powerful i have ever had. nothing to rave about but still good

ive tried them to aand ill say this totaly worth it they are as somebody said before exactly what ecstacy feels like and a greaaat euphoric feeling!

nicestuff

Just out of interest is it high doses of MDMA or high dose of MDA that will give you the greatest likelihood of being smacked out

It is mainly MDA, but it can be both! It's not so much being *SMACKED OUT* It's just so much Serotonin pumping through your body that your brain has no idea what to do with it. This is why you cannot comprehend anything or able to Dance! once it begins to wear off though thats when you begin taking things in and you can dance again! just wait for it to pass and it will! Once you do, you will have alot better experience!

SpecTBK=D

Last edited by a moderator:
i bought one of these in a club last night...got stuck in my throat coz im sick was horrible...finally 30 minutes later n after a shot everythin started to go all distorted thort i was gonna be sick but all i needed was too dance, great pill!

i retract my first statement about that there are pink butterflys... my friends just saw them in a dark club ... they are certainly orange... i have now seen a few of these butterflys and have noticed that the level in orangeness from one to another can vary a lot, from a strong orange to a very faint orange ... my rating as like others is very high... great strong pill but i did not feel loved up, but thats just me ... better than rolexs , but red mits i would rate better :D

I have one thing to say...

I took these little babies and I loved them...BEST PILL EVER in my small opinion (I haven't been dropping very long)...

igyzigy said:
i retract my first statement about that there are pink butterflys... my friends just saw them in a dark club ... they are certainly orange... i have now seen a few of these butterflys and have noticed that the level in orangeness from one to another can vary a lot, from a strong orange to a very faint orange ... my rating as like others is very high... great strong pill but i did not feel loved up, but thats just me ... better than rolexs , but red mits i would rate better :D

i ran out on friday night, and went on a search for some more, and came across a guy who said he had pink butterflies. i bought two. they were orange. and yes the level of orangeness does vary.

meanwhile they were obviously very strong pills. i didnt peak though. just something wrong with me personally, maybe taking 5-htp too close to dropping. maybe its like what u igyzigy said, i wasnt at all loved up, and for me if im not loved up its not working for me.(edit to say: i ate 2.5)
i thought the rolexes were better.

my mates all love em though

stock up :)

Last edited:
Its sunday 5pm I've been up since thursday. I dropped one of these babys on friday and was very impressed, best in a while. Then last night along with meth, wine and two butterflys within an hour and a half my friend and I were absolutely munted. Total distorted and blurred vision, even closed eye visuals and frantic jaw wobbles. I loved every minute. :) She on the other hand was snuggled in bed with me and was involuntary kicking her legs and couldn't lie still. And kept getting up walking down the stairs and back up. It was getting frustrating after the 30th time as I had developed other ideas to spend our time lying there together.;) =D

They arent easy to find now.

my mate had one on the weekend, yes, one.

he took it in halves and was fairly fucked. Unfortunately he also had more on him, but he lost them, i guess someone is going to get lucky

well well welll what can i say except fucking awesome!!! i roll 3 nights a week have a huge tolerance.. normally takes me a few to get rockin but these little beauties are awesome loved every minute of them!!!!
CAUTION: NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED, INEXPERIENCED OR UNCERTAIN. If anything just have a half and see how u go.... had the best day ever at *.

[Edit: Venue details removed. Please read the Posting Guidelines. BigTrancer]

Last edited by a moderator:
i had some of these on the weekend, they were a light orange colour which could be mistaken for a pink....but when placed next to another pink pill they're clearly orange.

I took 2 pills in total, in halves over about 4 hrs, dosing every hour after my inital intake, this is my usual pill ingestion regime....and all i can say is that i thoroughly enjoyed these little puppies.

They weren't as strong as i was hoping for and expected, but perhaps my tolerance is up a bit due to the holiday season, or i pre-loaded with 5-htp (the night before) a lil too close to the event....

I feel these are clean mdma and the type of pill which really has you flying pretty damn high even though you may not feel that physically munted. I remember commenting to a mate that i felt like i was walking on clouds.....i also danced the hardest i've danced for quite a while.....IMO they're worthy of an 8, and i believe supply is getting quite low now.

take care :)

Last edited:
mzvampyress said:
well well welll what can i say except fucking awesome!!! i roll 3 nights a week have a huge tolerance.. normally takes me a few to get rockin but these little beauties are awesome loved every minute of them!!!!
CAUTION: NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED, INEXPERIENCED OR UNCERTAIN. If anything just have a half and see how u go.... had the best day ever at *.

[Edit: Venue details removed. Please read the Posting Guidelines. BigTrancer]

Dude I do not want to sound like Iam knocking/criticising you man, but that definately is alot of Neurotoxins floatin atop of ur brain8o... That is not a safe intake of MDMA, I mean seriously get over it... is there a need for that much.... There seriously could not be a need to consume that many pills in a week!

Iam just highly concerned with that sort of intake... I mean do you want to pay extra just so you can roll? Dude Iam concerned for your well being!

SpecTBK=D

groova said:
I took 2 pills in total, in halves over about 4 hrs, dosing every hour after my inital intake

roughly how long did you last on these 4 halves?

Yeah these r good pills. I only peaked for 15 minutes (off one) which is good for me cos i need to dbl/triple to feel anything at all these days. So yeah def the pill to get. Careful new users tho. These are probably all gone now, next best thing would b the red russians. They are probably all gone too. *Awaits a new pill*

^ you peaked for 15 minutes?

something is not right there. how can you call it a good pill when you peak for 15 minutes?

Well if you read it ull understand..... my tolerance is that high i never normally peak of anything unless i dbl/triple and still then its a very mild peak... off one butterfly i peaked for 15minutes :) hence a strong dose of MD.

skywalkin_ said:
roughly how long did you last on these 4 halves?

well taking into account i only drop pills approx once every month.....the whole experience lasted approx 6 hrs for me....with a nice warm afterglow for another few hrs after, worth mentioning that i felt great for the following few days after too :D

Seems everyone's getting their hands on these orange butterflys & red/pink russian hammer & sckle ones!! I live in melbourne!!! I am officially a loser now & know the wrong people. :(