• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Orange Butterflys

Well if you put it like that then Joop... my pill lasted a total of 15 minutes lol... then i just comedown and get scattered

sounds like these butterflies are packin a lot more than a 15minute peak (for people who dont have insane tolerance levels.... )

I kinda agree with Joop. The actual peak is not really all that long lasting. Though I find with E it comes in waves...few mins of tingles and shit, then that smakiness, then waves in again etc, which can last up to 4 hours, well I've had one pill that gave me great waves for 6 hours and just left me the rest of the night feeling great (1's anyone :D). The only chem I have ever had a real peak that lasted that long was 2ci...it was like no waves, it kicks in and ur just there....constant peak.

Peace Out

Pre 2003 there were these pills going round that had a small square with a triangle cut out the bottom of them, nobody seems to know what they were called, but they honestly lasted about 4 hours of the most most ubeleivable peak you've ever experienced. I'd only been doing pills about 18 months at that stage, but still had a good tolerance and 1 serioulsy lasted like 7 + hours (peak and plateau) pills like that just don't come around anymore, they were that good, I'm getting tinlges and shaky hands now just writing about them...

^ Yeah, this is pretty trivial anyway, I don't know why I even bought it up. Let's get back to the butterflies...

i cant believe the reports people are giving on a HALF of these!!

"turned my stomach over"

"sent me peaking for 2.5 hours"

etc etc =D

Does anyone else think that these and the red russians are strikingly similar to the red/orange rolex's and the others of that press (stickmen, roses) line from late last year???

They're these little barrell type pills, no score, in red and orangey-yellow, good firm press with good logo... and very strong.

I must say, there was a lot of contention on the rolex's, as some people didnt seem to think they were all that jazz.

i however was monumentally chopped off two for about 9 & a half hours, at which point my brain had ceased to function (actually a bit before that point) and i went to sleep, chopped. my tolerance is pretty huge, too...

if (WHEN) i get my hands on these i'm craving to see how they stack up...

peece.

Can anyone else verify that these are mostly MDA like the Red Russians?

Robadope tests come out orange... Indicating the presence of MDA. Whether there is also an amount of MDMA + MDA is unknown.

Definetly not purely MDMA, like the Red/Green hondas or Red HQ's thats for sure.

the russians or the butterflies indicated MDA ??? ....

edit: there was only one report indicating a "light orange" change in robadope which isnt really an indicator? ..... the tester website says "red/purple" indicates MDA and other substances

Ritalin_boy said:
Does anyone else think that these and the red russians are strikingly similar to the red/orange rolex's and the others of that press (stickmen, roses) line from late last year???

They're these little barrell type pills, no score, in red and orangey-yellow, good firm press with good logo... and very strong.

I must say, there was a lot of contention on the rolex's, as some people didnt seem to think they were all that jazz.

i however was monumentally chopped off two for about 9 & a half hours, at which point my brain had ceased to function (actually a bit before that point) and i went to sleep, chopped. my tolerance is pretty huge, too...

if (WHEN) i get my hands on these i'm craving to see how they stack up...

peece.

I also thought that. I have a yellow rolex left (lucky me :) ) to compare to, and yes they are a very similar style of press imho, except the butterflies are a little taller and wider (making the rolex's slightly smaller in both dimensions). That being said, I thought the yellow Rolex were fucking bomb pills. Everything I look for in a pill, strong yet clean, gets you messy but not disgustingly so :D Lasts for ages and has a comedown that won't leave you wanting to kill yourself :) I'd rate them 9/10 (Rolex) for sure. I've had half an orange butterfly but the setting wasn't ideal (Sunday morning at 8am after a big night out etc etc). Still, I found the effects to be quite substancial off a half a pill (I usually don't get much if anything off a half). Lasted about 2 hrs and felt strong. Would love to try a full one but have uni stuff to organize :)

They aren't disappearing from circulation, heh. Me and a mate just stocked up on *a few* of em.

Edit: Removed superfluous comments; p_d

Last edited by a moderator:
i was just wondering which pills people thought were better - orange butterflies or green mitsis, since both have been given 9 on pillreports??

Okay..I gotta admit I wanna try them suckers now. My sister was tellin me how fuckin INTENSE they were. And no comedown she reckons and she is just a little gal.

Peace Out

If only...........

If only I had a load of these for next weekend.............mmmh that would be something to smile about! :(

I hope theres loads around coz I am gonna go hunting for some this week and not stop till I get hold of some.

Has anyone seen these around Perth yet?

*waiting waiting waiting*

If you don't have anything useful to add you don't need to press REPLY.

[Edit: Availability discussion removed. BigTrancer]

Last edited by a moderator:
they were already in brissy last week anyway..

once again, anyone know how these compare with green mitsis? as i have a choice between the two..