• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Oral Meth why...lets address it seriously once!

Oral meth is good but I prefer to smoke it on aluminium foil. The second you finish taking your hit, you feel the nice rush. I also like smoke because I like to take small hits each 15-20 minutes. Like this I can control the high as I like.

I havn't smoked it.. but i dabbed some ice once.. most sour shit i have ever tasted. Awesome high.. lasted about 11 hours easy. Virtually no comedown as well. The bad part about eating is the stomach cramps.. its hard to get around them and they can get prety bad.

i only take meth orally when im my buddy gives me a cupple filters then i just throw it in a moutaindew and shake.

But see, there isn't a REAL rush of immediate onset with snorted or even IVed meth...because there is still a come up when you do meth this way! I can show you charts of peak plasma levels with meth...it does not peak until a good 15+ minutes after snorting. So yeah, you get a *bit* of a rush but it feels very minimal to me...and yes I get good meth. I think you all just like snorting things, and the so-called 'rush' is largely psycological.
I can understand these routes when applied to a drug like cocaine or 2ct7, which will cause the drug to hit you like a truckload all at once, but the same logic simply DOES NOT apply to meth.
We don't snort meth to feel the rush we snort meth for a euphoric stimulating mellow high.