• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: notsmokeymcpot42088 | RUC4

Opioid withdrawl shopping list

I have lyrica rhat is it sadly... I tried getting benzos but my guy ain't gonna come thru. The anxiety from 7oh is intense and now im gonna be sick from.mgm and 7oh at ridiculous dosages for almost a year. Im fucked. What is norgesic? Otc.or nah im guessing? I have proponolol i can get from my.girl.but im worried about drug interactions and I already get super light headed during wd as is feel like thatd make.me.ko in a bad way especially taking lyrica and shit ontop but idk does it really help all that much especially compared.to.catapress?
Personally, I would rather be knocked out during withdrawal. The best option might be benzodiazepines at three or four doses if the dose is low, you should feel somewhat comfortable, and otherwise the closest alternative is Lyrica two 75 mg doses, one after waking and one in the evening. If you have experience with Lyrica, you can increase the amount based on your tolerance.

Norgesic is available over the counter here in Europe it contains orphenadrine, a muscle relaxant with anticholinergic properties, plus paracetamol. It works well at low doses, but higher amounts may worsen restless legs syndrome if that symptom occurs.

Propranolol is gentler than clonidine, and passing out from low blood pressure is rare or unlikely a low dose of 10 mg should provide relief without affecting blood pressure or heart rate, while the standard 20 mg dose will be more noticeable.

Regarding interactions, the only potentially dangerous combination is mixing propranolol with hydroxyzine or Norgesic, since all three can prolong the QT interval, though this is a rare concern even when combined. Propranolol is also unsuitable if you have asthma or breathing problems, which I assume you do not, given your use of opioids that are far more hazardous in that respect.

I personally avoid mixing Norgesic with hydroxyzine because I prefer not to stack anticholinergic effects.

So, if I were you, I would follow one of these plans:

#1
75 mg Lyrica in the morning
12.5–25 mg hydroxyzine in the morning
10 mg propranolol in the morning
Do not take them immediately upon waking wait until withdrawal intensifies I take them around 12:00–13:00 then repeat them in the late evening to relax before bed. In the meantime, if you feel rough, take 1000 mg paracetamol plus 600 mg ibuprofen.

#2 the same, just replace hydroxyzine with Norgesic
 
personal experiences are welcome, but avoid vague “take a few pills” advice or treating these lists as a safe combo to take together.

@Kurt Cobain Loperamide at higher doses can cause dangerous heart problems. with your seizure history, i'd also be careful about trying a bunch of new meds or combinations at once.-include the risks.
I dont really have a seizure history, I've had one and it was due to lyricas paradoxical effects when taken in excess but ya i hear ya
 
I have lyrica, sr but I've never used it before and am considering not taking it at all as I fear it'll just prolong the wds and I dont think itd do jack shit for my mgm tolerance alone lope I might take 20mg or so but it always makes me feel gross and the heart shit I gotta be careful about
I was wondering if nitros would be worth it, how would you say it helps and how would.you say it doesn't?
I get a ritalin script but again if im taking lyrica I gotta be careful with the mph bc I had a seizure onetime which albeit was far mlre likely due to the massive amount I was eating to deal with a comedown but still scared to take em together and aside from that it can help but not a lot, amphetamines however help a fuck ton but the only thing around is meth and im.good on all that
I would take the lyrica only when you REALLY need it. I have been addicted to everything, but lyrica withdrawal was by far the scariest. I constantly felt like I was on the verge of a seizure and I had constant suicidal and homicidal urges. Suicidal urges are fairly normal for me, but this was like a 24/7 onslaught of them. As for homicidal urges, I am an extremely peaceful and non-confrontational person, so getting those urges was very, very scary. The insomnia was crazy. This lasted about 3 or 4 weeks. By the end I just got some meth and smoked it non-stop to power through until it was over.

Nitrous is expensive, but it helps a fuck ton with the mental discomfort. It provides a lot of mental decompression and helps with the anxiety and depression. Plus the dissociative effects will provide a brief vacation from the RLS and other symptoms. Just be sure to get a Vitamin B Complex and Multivitamin to help combat the vitamin B12 deficiency that comes with heavy Nitrous use. If I had to cold turkey opioids and could only afford one thing, it would be nitrous oxide.

Loperamide at 4-6mg will help a bit with some of the withdrawal symptoms withouth being too much of a risk on the heart

Clonidine helps reduce RLS symptoms significantly

someone else mentioned a warm bath or shower. Those do help in the short term.

Cannabis, especially RSO can help a bit.

It may sound counterintuitive, but whenever you feel you can handle it; low doses of psychedelics I have found to help. If I am in opioid withdrawal and take a psychedelic, I find that my WD symptoms are pushed back like 6-10 hours and feel a bit easier to handle. I prefer something like 4-HO-MIPT or 2CB in this case. Something without a crazy long duration and one that isn't too stimulating. I do find that tripping makes it easier to get up and get moving, which also helps reduce symptoms.

As hard as it may seem at the time; exercise, exercise, exercise! Do as much as you can. Start off with a walk around the block. Work your way up. The exercise will help shorten the recovery time.

Masturbation is a good way to release endorphins, which will help provide temporary relief.

Also, try to eat well and stay hydrated. Set timers if need be
 
I dont miss wd's one goddamn bit. Dunno how i did that for so long
Same here. I still trip out on the fact that I wake up every morning like a normal human lol. Even after dope, I was on methadone maintainence
I would take the lyrica only when you REALLY need it. I have been addicted to everything, but lyrica withdrawal was by far the scariest. I constantly felt like I was on the verge of a seizure and I had constant suicidal and homicidal urges. Suicidal urges are fairly normal for me, but this was like a 24/7 onslaught of them. As for homicidal urges, I am an extremely peaceful and non-confrontational person, so getting those urges was very, very scary. The insomnia was crazy. This lasted about 3 or 4 weeks. By the end I just got some meth and smoked it non-stop to power through until it was over.

Nitrous is expensive, but it helps a fuck ton with the mental discomfort. It provides a lot of mental decompression and helps with the anxiety and depression. Plus the dissociative effects will provide a brief vacation from the RLS and other symptoms. Just be sure to get a Vitamin B Complex and Multivitamin to help combat the vitamin B12 deficiency that comes with heavy Nitrous use. If I had to cold turkey opioids and could only afford one thing, it would be nitrous oxide.

Loperamide at 4-6mg will help a bit with some of the withdrawal symptoms withouth being too much of a risk on the heart

Clonidine helps reduce RLS symptoms significantly

someone else mentioned a warm bath or shower. Those do help in the short term.

Cannabis, especially RSO can help a bit.

It may sound counterintuitive, but whenever you feel you can handle it; low doses of psychedelics I have found to help. If I am in opioid withdrawal and take a psychedelic, I find that my WD symptoms are pushed back like 6-10 hours and feel a bit easier to handle. I prefer something like 4-HO-MIPT or 2CB in this case. Something without a crazy long duration and one that isn't too stimulating. I do find that tripping makes it easier to get up and get moving, which also helps reduce symptoms.

As hard as it may seem at the time; exercise, exercise, exercise! Do as much as you can. Start off with a walk around the block. Work your way up. The exercise will help shorten the recovery time.

Masturbation is a good way to release endorphins, which will help provide temporary relief.

Also, try to eat well and stay hydrated. Set timers if need be
omg yes, actually masturbation is a great way to release endorphins naturally during withdrawal and take some of the edge off temporarily lol
 
I tried doing the same but think about it like this if eating sub after sub and it not do shit to.boy withdrawls until the 3rd of 4th days kratom.aint doing jack. It is very nice when your tolerance is low especially for a plant and it is supris8ngly potent in that regard comp.to 20mg perk imo. The issue with kratom to me is how fast is qears off and then leaves me with this empty feeling thus causing compulsive redoing albeit nowhere near something like 7oh or fent. I also would prefer to go through h wds at my worse doing half a brick a day of good Afghan #4 over a heavy kratom habits wds. Boy wds are much more.intense but ime are over much much faster and dont leave me nearly as.restless and depressed anabolic as kratom wds, kratom wds also last forever for me albeit when im.doing kratom im eating at the absolute least 60gpd of roughly 2% leaf so good shit at worse 80 to even 120gpd at my worse dosing every single half hour basically. I've alsp been a full blown junkie since.i was 11 so kindling effect comes into play and its Moreso me being a fiend and.dumbass and not kratom being this wicked evil thing
Since you were 11!? How the hell did that happen?? How old are you now? That makes me really sad for your child self 😢
 
Same here. I still trip out on the fact that I wake up every morning like a normal human lol. Even after dope, I was on methadone maintainence

omg yes, actually masturbation is a great way to release endorphins naturally during withdrawal and take some of the edge off temporarily lol

During my first year on opiates, I did not realise I was withdrawing I used them every night after work to relax. After several months, I began waking with headaches and a general sense of unease, though I could not identify the cause yet at night I felt fine… I wonder why, lol.
Once I decided to stop, the issue struck me, and I suddenly understood why I had been waking up feeling odd.

Regarding masturbation, it may distract your mind while you are doing it, but I tend to feel worse afterward.
 
During my first year on opiates, I did not realise I was withdrawing I used them every night after work to relax. After several months, I began waking with headaches and a general sense of unease, though I could not identify the cause yet at night I felt fine… I wonder why, lol.
Once I decided to stop, the issue struck me, and I suddenly understood why I had been waking up feeling odd.

Regarding masturbation, it may distract your mind while you are doing it, but I tend to feel worse afterward.
Same here! I was 18 when I got hooked on Roxie’s and I had no idea I was dopesick. I had no idea there was such a thing. I just know I would wake up every morning, just like you said, in a state of unease. I thought I was depressed or having some kind of mental break. I didn’t know what was going on with me. It was actually scary.
 
Since you were 11!? How the hell did that happen?? How old are you now? That makes me really sad for your child self 😢
My mom has a steel cage holding her spine together and was extra fucked due to malpractice anywhoooo she never took her meds and temember this was early 2000s so she had EVERYTHING the whole fucking pharmacy of narcotics and the best part??? She refused to ever take them herself so by the time I got to em there was oh idk a decades worth of stockpile of whatever opioid you could think of and other narcs. I was always trying to hang with my older sister and her friends doing hood rat shit well we took in one of her shitbag friends for awhile and he came.up to me like yooooo such and such is soooo good I use to eat 10 of these mfs and have a ball..... he gave me idk 8 tramadol and I instantly was hooked byt I didnt know it, I just liked the feeling and since my dad beat me everyday for existing... well you see what happened. I went 5 years doing aa many pills as I could shove down my gullet before I ever had my first wd. I didnt know why I was so sick but I knew if I could just find a couple pills Itd provably "help the flu I thought i had" ah fuck well im 28 now and probably pissed my entire life away and signed an early death note since my shit never had real time to developed properly. Thats enough of my pity story but hey thanks for asking about it
 
I would take the lyrica only when you REALLY need it. I have been addicted to everything, but lyrica withdrawal was by far the scariest. I constantly felt like I was on the verge of a seizure and I had constant suicidal and homicidal urges. Suicidal urges are fairly normal for me, but this was like a 24/7 onslaught of them. As for homicidal urges, I am an extremely peaceful and non-confrontational person, so getting those urges was very, very scary. The insomnia was crazy. This lasted about 3 or 4 weeks. By the end I just got some meth and smoked it non-stop to power through until it was over.

Nitrous is expensive, but it helps a fuck ton with the mental discomfort. It provides a lot of mental decompression and helps with the anxiety and depression. Plus the dissociative effects will provide a brief vacation from the RLS and other symptoms. Just be sure to get a Vitamin B Complex and Multivitamin to help combat the vitamin B12 deficiency that comes with heavy Nitrous use. If I had to cold turkey opioids and could only afford one thing, it would be nitrous oxide.

Loperamide at 4-6mg will help a bit with some of the withdrawal symptoms withouth being too much of a risk on the heart

Clonidine helps reduce RLS symptoms significantly

someone else mentioned a warm bath or shower. Those do help in the short term.

Cannabis, especially RSO can help a bit.

It may sound counterintuitive, but whenever you feel you can handle it; low doses of psychedelics I have found to help. If I am in opioid withdrawal and take a psychedelic, I find that my WD symptoms are pushed back like 6-10 hours and feel a bit easier to handle. I prefer something like 4-HO-MIPT or 2CB in this case. Something without a crazy long duration and one that isn't too stimulating. I do find that tripping makes it easier to get up and get moving, which also helps reduce symptoms.

As hard as it may seem at the time; exercise, exercise, exercise! Do as much as you can. Start off with a walk around the block. Work your way up. The exercise will help shorten the recovery time.

Masturbation is a good way to release endorphins, which will help provide temporary relief.

Also, try to eat well and stay hydrated. Set timers if need be
I like that you didnt give the same list as everyone else,this is why i made this thread lol
Meth is one of the best drugs for opiate wds imo but I have add so it effects me differently byt man it almost erases every symptom aside from the cold sweats and that God awful fucking smell I smell everytime I wd, yall know what im talking about? Not bo or anything its a very specefic smell and I smell it everytime and it drives me nuts. Im just not into talking to tweakers to get it and I moved a couple years ago
I do have a script for ritalin but that doesnt help like meth, even adderall doesnt help near as much but better than ritalim.fkr sure.
I doses some.orange sunshine gel tabs once when I kicked a 120gpd kratom.habit of like 5 years, it wasnt bad but wouldn't do.it again, didnt really help but it didnt hurt I suppose.
I tried one other time with this Dr Seuss liquid I was getting and that was much better but I also took like half a g of molly and half a g of mda at aome point during that day too and to be fair most of the physical symptoms were gone I was like a week in
I've never done nos during wds aside from like a whipp cream can or two but wasnt enough to really do anything, ill check my head shop I think they got the big boys but again, anything I gotta worry about with other drugs/comfort meds with it??
I legit only love opiates. I can do every drug and take it or leave it but opiates suck me in every single goddamn time.
Knock on wood, things stay that way God willing.

I have sr17 but dont know jack about it and I highly highly highly doubt it works like those schills on reddit rave about.
I saw some douchebag telling literal kids on there that they should take sr14 instead of 17... while I dont know much about these I do know sr14 gets you FUCKED UP like a classic opioid and is pretty fucking potent and apparently a bitch to quit so again idk if this sr17 shit is just gonna prolong if it even helps at all as my habit is stupid high to both mgm15 and 7oh.

Sorry for the rambles I managed to maks it thru work today with no sleep, early stages of wd hitting hard and I just popped a lyrica so im out of sorts
If you read this dumb post you a real one and I hope you get your dick sucked tonight 🤣
 
During my first year on opiates, I did not realise I was withdrawing I used them every night after work to relax. After several months, I began waking with headaches and a general sense of unease, though I could not identify the cause yet at night I felt fine… I wonder why, lol.
Once I decided to stop, the issue struck me, and I suddenly understood why I had been waking up feeling odd.

Regarding masturbation, it may distract your mind while you are doing it, but I tend to feel worse afterward.
Ya I did the same, thought it was a bad flu child me popped a bunch of benadryl and brother I broke the couch from.how restless I was flailing like a dolphin eith cerebal paulsey on the verge of nutting.

I always get inspired to make music after I nut, especially if on gabapentin or lyrica during wd. I've made some of the tastiest licks on guitar ever in that state of mind
 
My mom has a steel cage holding her spine together and was extra fucked due to malpractice anywhoooo she never took her meds and temember this was early 2000s so she had EVERYTHING the whole fucking pharmacy of narcotics and the best part??? She refused to ever take them herself so by the time I got to em there was oh idk a decades worth of stockpile of whatever opioid you could think of and other narcs. I was always trying to hang with my older sister and her friends doing hood rat shit well we took in one of her shitbag friends for awhile and he came.up to me like yooooo such and such is soooo good I use to eat 10 of these mfs and have a ball..... he gave me idk 8 tramadol and I instantly was hooked byt I didnt know it, I just liked the feeling and since my dad beat me everyday for existing... well you see what happened. I went 5 years doing aa many pills as I could shove down my gullet before I ever had my first wd. I didnt know why I was so sick but I knew if I could just find a couple pills Itd provably "help the flu I thought i had" ah fuck well im 28 now and probably pissed my entire life away and signed an early death note since my shit never had real time to developed properly. Thats enough of my pity story but hey thanks for asking about it
Wow, I’m amazed by your story. But not in a good way. I’m a mom, so it breaks my heart hearing about any child living this way. And you’re still so young. I’m just a few years older than you btw. Do you ever talk about it? Your childhood? I’m so sorry for what you went through. I also had a pretty tumultuous childhood, but in a different way. We’ve been talking about creating a podcast for Bluelight and if everything goes well, I’d love to have you come on and talk about your experience. It could be cathartic for you. Anyway, if you ever wanna talk just hit my DM’s. Seriously 💜
 
Wow, I’m amazed by your story. But not in a good way. I’m a mom, so it breaks my heart hearing about any child living this way. And you’re still so young. I’m just a few years older than you btw. Do you ever talk about it? Your childhood? I’m so sorry for what you went through. I also had a pretty tumultuous childhood, but in a different way. We’ve been talking about creating a podcast for Bluelight and if everything goes well, I’d love to have you come on and talk about your experience. It could be cathartic for you. Anyway, if you ever wanna talk just hit my DM’s. Seriously 💜
Ah no worries, plenty who have gone through worse🤷‍♂️ and nah I dont tend to talk about it, i tried once with one of my exes when I was 19, tried talking about how that same older sister use to molest me and she used it against me as much as she could so ya nah 🤣 Im good though it is what it is it taught me how not to be and as per everyone else made me great with kids but I will never have my own for fear of turning out like my old man.

A bluelight podcast would be so dope I bet though and ya I'd be chill talking about shit yall mfs is strangers so what the hell, just gotta get my head on right first bc im a mess rn

Im guessing I know why you had a rough childhood yourself
It wasn't your fault ya know and you didnt deserve that, nobody does. Im glad you made it, youre a sweet person

Sorry for my rambles bluelight
 
Kratom alkaloid withdrawal /=/ opioid withdrawal

You need to focus on replenishing and rebalancing dopamine rather than a desensitized MOR.
 
Heu @Kurt Cobain :)

I shouldnt be giving this information for free. It's not my style, as we all know.

However, I am feeling nice today. You probably have tried FUYAP-ing with little to no results. For you older cats FUYAP (Finger Up Your Ass Protocol) has taken the drug world by storm.

It works a lot like a chain-letter. You have to take a brief video of the FUYAP and send it to "[email protected]"

‐‐‐‐-------------------------------------‐------
In all seriousness though, I know you have been around the block more than once. I don't want to waste your time with known things. I see I'm late and a lot has already been covered. We are talking about a shopping list. I'll state the obvious anyway.

Cannabis - Lots of it. Indica is best but get some variety so you can have some variety of effects. I would get some RSO or similar high-potency edible that you can use similar to an injection. When you're at the peak of your bullshit, you can consume an entire syringe of RSO if that's what it takes to get you some sleep. It's just Cannabis so why not try breaking some world records?

Clonidine - As others have said. Invaluable for Opioid withdrawal. Reduces tension, sweating and to a lesser extent RLS/Akathisia. It is essential in initiating and maintaining sleep for myself when I'm withdrawing.

Gabapentinoids - Invaluable if you can get them. Gabapentin or Pregabalin will do. As Gabapentin is heavily mediated by stomach contents in terms of its bioavailability, it can be difficult to get the food in your required to maximize the effects of the drug, making Pregabalin preferable if it can be gotten.

If you have no appetite, the trick I have used has always been:

Take a jar of peanut butter and grab a spoon. Pour a glass of whole milk. If you're able to grab some nuts too just to add some bulk Now, you take a big spoonful of peanut butter, wash it down with the milk and take your 300mg-400mg Gabapentin directly after. Repeat this process every 35-40 minutes until you have reached an effective dosage. If I have the supplies and I'm seriously withdrawing, I've done this around the clock. I have used this method enough times to vouch for it on here and tell you all about it. It's a great way of circumventing eating when you have no appetite.

Hydroxyzine (Vistaril) is a sedating antihistamine. It is a helpful adjunct to everything else, but it's not an all star in my opinion. It's the only sedating antihistamine I would recommend using to a person in withdrawal, as others like Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) and Doxylamine (Unisom) for instance, tend to provoke RLS, which is miserable.

Magnesium Glycinate - Don't discount it, seriously. It is another great adjunct that helps relieve some of the tension and RLS.

Dextromethorphan - I find a small dose, not more than 90mg can be a helpful add-on for getting to sleep. I find taking higher "recreational" dosages has often not made me feel good, so keep doses small if you use it.

Magnolia Bark - Gabaergic dietary supplement. It is pretty great actually. If you want to know the best place to buy it, Nootropicsdepot.com
Reishi Mushroom - You have to get legit stuff. There are a ton of bogus brands out there. Real Reishi mushroom is pretty amazing
 
benzos ( as long as you don't already have a habit/have had a habit and stop after ~5 days) I've quite literally slept through withdrawal before. Though I also blacked out and seem to have taken over 100 bars (at least thats how much was missing when I counted them afterwards) and....... shit the bed.

But I felt pretty good when I woke up.... 4 days later.

To be clear.... I am not suggesting.... that... be safe.
 
Top