• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: notsmokeymcpot42088 | RUC4

Opioid withdrawl shopping list

Kurt Cobain

Bluelighter
Joined
Mar 21, 2025
Messages
426
Hey i know this been done to death and im a veteran so I know the majority of what yall are gonna say but can yall drop your must have shopping list items for the big ole WITHDRAWL???


Im kicking a wicked mgm 15 habit probably half a g a day quarter g on a good day
7oh a gram a day if not more
Mgm 16 sporadic never found a consisten vendor to make it a huge problem but im scared the little taste of the wds I got coming are probably gonna be the worst I've ever had, was also doing plain leaf kratom.for years but I cut that out a month or two ago since the mgm and 7 was holding me albeit at higher dosages that lead me here but I was already bad off and I figured with all the new legislation coming I might as well just get off all of it instead of just going back to a maintenance plain leaf habit.


WEIRD RITUALS YOU GOT THAT HELP WEIRD OBSCURE OTC MEDS OR EVEN STREET MEDS IDC IF ITS STICKING A FINGER UP YOUR ASS AND SINGING HAPPY BIRTHDAY I WANNA HEAR IT (doesnt mean ill use it but thanks 🤣) I know its been done to death but ah well

Hope yall are well, major bad vibes been hitting since this fall weather started coming in
 
Ya know, I have never had any relief from anything during opiate withdrawal. None of the things here ever worked for me. Even got kratom from somebody once, and I felt nothing. Those were the days. lol. Joking
 
Cold showers helped me quit 7oh a bunch of times. I was taking about the same amount as you are. It obviously feels terrible when you're in there, but afterwards I would usually feel a little bit better for a little while. But maybe that's just me, and quitting mgm might be different idk. Good luck man
 
Last edited:
Cannabis (especially edibles, RSO, anything with lots of CBG and/or CBD)
Loperamide
SR-17018
Agmatine
Gabapentin or Pregabalin
Clonidine
Ketamine or other dissociatives
Nitrous Oxide
Obviously be careful; but methylphenidate or amphetamines can help a bit
 
Cannabis (especially edibles, RSO, anything with lots of CBG and/or CBD)
Loperamide
SR-17018
Agmatine
Gabapentin or Pregabalin
Clonidine
Ketamine or other dissociatives
Nitrous Oxide
Obviously be careful; but methylphenidate or amphetamines can help a bit
Nitrous oxide, that’s interesting. Would’ve never guessed.
 
Cold showers helped me quit 7oh a bunch of times. I was taking about the same amount as you are. It obviously feels terrible when you're in there, but afterwards I would usually feel a little bit better for a little while. But maybe that's just me, and quitting mgm might be different idk. Good luck man
Same here
 
Ya know, I have never had any relief from anything during opiate withdrawal. None of the things here ever worked for me. Even got kratom from somebody once, and I felt nothing. Those were the days. lol. Joking
Kratom wont do much if you were doing strong opiates the people who rave about it for wd have a 50mg a day vicodin habit or tramadol habit, ya know, a weak habit so it works great for them bc its an opioid like plant too comparable to taking 10 20mg of perks
 
Cold showers helped me quit 7oh a bunch of times. I was taking about the same amount as you are. It obviously feels terrible when you're in there, but afterwards I would usually feel a little bit better for a little while. But maybe that's just me, and quitting mgm might be different idk. Good luck man
I've quit 7oh a billion times its the mgm that worries me 7oh wds ain't shit even at a gram plus a day, the anxiety is get from it is specefic to 7oh wds tho which is wicked but doable the mgm scares me
 
Cannabis (especially edibles, RSO, anything with lots of CBG and/or CBD)
Loperamide
SR-17018
Agmatine
Gabapentin or Pregabalin
Clonidine
Ketamine or other dissociatives
Nitrous Oxide
Obviously be careful; but methylphenidate or amphetamines can help a bit
I have lyrica, sr but I've never used it before and am considering not taking it at all as I fear it'll just prolong the wds and I dont think itd do jack shit for my mgm tolerance alone lope I might take 20mg or so but it always makes me feel gross and the heart shit I gotta be careful about
I was wondering if nitros would be worth it, how would you say it helps and how would.you say it doesn't?
I get a ritalin script but again if im taking lyrica I gotta be careful with the mph bc I had a seizure onetime which albeit was far mlre likely due to the massive amount I was eating to deal with a comedown but still scared to take em together and aside from that it can help but not a lot, amphetamines however help a fuck ton but the only thing around is meth and im.good on all that
 
#1 Benzo the 7OH anxiety is crazy I think mgm might be worse
And/or Lyrica
#2 Hydroxyzine works for sleep and anxiety but it can make the RLS a tad worse
#3 Paracetamol + Ibuprofen combo that personally gives me a lot of relief
#4 Norgesic can work is a muscle relaxer orphenadrine + paracetamol
#5 propanolol or clonidine can lower the heart rate and the feeling of adrenaline and you’ll stop hearing your heartbeat in your ears

Food if you can eat you’ll feel better but eat healthy food.
Hot bath makes me a tad more relaxed.

Also if you have kratom use it why not ? But the adregenic effects can make the adrenaline and anxiety a bit worse.

Cannabis and alcohol always made me worse except one time that the edible hit the spot and made my mind not to care about anxiety etc.
 
Top