• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioid Withdrawals arent lethal?? I BEG TO DIFFER -- EX-ADDICTS HELP PLZ

how long is the w/d supposedly lasting? me and the OP corresponded through email when he offered me these blotter things, but i eventually decided not to because he wanted me to blindly send him $250 trusting i would get something back.

he told me the w/d only lasted 3 days for this specific drug "pharoahfentanyl"

i still have the emails

Thatd be 3 days WD with normal usage patterns

1 month, if you dose till you get heart palpitations

2 weeks of that being some really nasty phys WD

one other note, as ive said before, for the first 3-4 months would wakeup in physical withdrawals every 2 hours of sleep, and sleep maybe 6-8 hours. Suddenly, out of nowhere I stopped waking up for phys WD's, and slept for 14 hours a night, at around this same time, my heart began getting intense palpitations whenever I laid in bed to sleep. At around this same time as well, I began waking up on the verge of falling asleep. It was the most bizarre fuckin thing ever. Id lay in bed, after 2 mins would be almost asleep, right down to that INSTANT you never remember where you actually fall asleep, only at that instant my lungs would just kick and id be forced to take a severely deep breath, muscles would contract and id fling up to sitting position and everything around me would feel like a state of dissociation, my heart would feel like its stopping and starting and beating horribly off rhythm, and id stay in this state for about 60 seconds before id feel lucid, then lay down and repeat multiple times until finally falling asleep. Fucked up shit, scarry as hell.

yeah but that's bc the TV show is like "The Bachelor" or something that hurts to watch because its so retarded.

I can't believe i wasted an hour reading this thread.

I want that hour back.

I can't believe your first post was made here.

I cannot believe they let this on the board. That pony was a Hive trick by Drone. Maybe the mods are too young or whatever but the whole thing is worthless. I wonder though if the author is that guy who somehow got my email and tried to pick my brain. Scared the piss out of me.

In the Eyes of God said:
About the sleep thing

I LOVE that no one beleives me. That just proves to myself how fawkin crazy I really am and how outrageous my addiction became. But there are a handful of individuals around who could confirm legitimacy. Thats neither here nor there.

lol this guy is soo fucking cool... hard as nails.. he soo fawwkin craazy he my hero!

no, but seriously.. what a loser.. truth or bullshit

The stupidest part of this thread, past the bullshit about the molecule he isolated and is 4 million x stronger than carfentanil or whatever he claims is that he says that the withdrawals are lethal, but he is still around.

oh shit i think im bumping this bs thread oh well
So i didnt read through the 2 hours of pages since I last posted on this thread, anyone want to give me a quick explanation as to what happened? Did the kid finally admit that it was a complete lie?

ps This is the most EPIC thread on all of bluelight
I think atleast 10 people got scammed by this jerk-off since the opening of this thread.

ok i just had to read this thread and tell people how fucking ridiculous this picture is:
phfhmpcsetupwh5.jpg

that blue bottle thingy, is a bottle of BOD BODY ODOR SPRAY (i have the same brand in my room right now)
oh yeah real scientific their dipshit... i hope he got arrested for the people he scammed

Last edited:
lol thats pretty clever, pray on drug addicts. Wonder if he made any cash.

In the Eyes of God said:
LOL dont worry budz im fine now. I dont even think/crave for the shit, I never did once I quit, only craved the first few days as a way to stop the physical agony, now thats cleared out. However I do have a severe sneezing problem. Im not sure if thats somehow related to opioids and histamines, or if its from direct physical damage from insufflating so much active chemical (even tho it was usually as a solution) for such a prolonged period of time. Either way, I sneeze about 30-40 times a day, no joke. I guess thatll get better in time. It finally feels normal to touch my face again (which was numb to the touch for almost 4 weeks). Mentally feel getting back to normal, only for some reason I cannot experience "love" category emotions.... its pretty harsh. I always felt like on PHF that I was always in love, with nothing in particular, just existence I guess, just got that feeling of love inside. I guess I fried those receptors, but I will smoke some DMT soon to help that. I had to stop using tryptamines like 4 years ago because they always made me 'feel' too many things, so deeply that it was emotionally draining as fuck. I think if I re-visit 'em ill re-capture that depth. Does DMT heal??? we'll see.

or you could just jump off a building, i'm sure on the way down you'd regain those 'feelings'

Haha, I'm expecting to see that photo in the next Microgram...

oh my god.....

why on earth did you bring this thread back lol

speaking of the microgram, i wonder why it hasnt been updated for 3 months. last month on there was march. i wonder if they stopped posting them online because of all the drug nerds beating it to pics of bricks of dope lol.

Either that or it's no longer a monthly periodical.