The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Open Air Scenes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems dry.. Just cocaine and crack floating around Open air. But I know theres tar here.. Got touch of some months ago from blacks in ghetto area. But Can't find it anymore though. Even the pills are drying out.

Don't go around the hood at night looking for dope. Most markets are mostly crack at night, plus things get a lot crazier in the hood once the sun goes down. Go during the day and ask around.

Yeah I remember going around paterson NJ once at night and it was cold and shit, desolate, this black dude sees me and like calls me over and walks with me hes like yo your lucky you found me cause you gonna get robbed and shit walkin otu here like a psycho white boy mother fucker etc.. lol and like he tells a runner to get me a bun and hes like i'll wait with you and he just brought me into a shadow like between two houses like the little tiny alleyway. We chilled there for a bit and I was kinda thinkin like yo I hope this dude aint settin up to rob me lol, then the dude came wtih this stamp 2010...and it was fuckin FIRE! That was like the 1st time I ever copped in Paterson.

I haven't been unfortunate enough to be robbed ever.. I've been ripped off but not due to like someone strongarming me. I agree though totally..go in the day. like IMO 10am - 7pm is when the most dope is bein sold. A lot of my dealers would turn the phone on at 9 and off at 5 or similar hours. It helps too to be able to see what stamp you are getting if you are looking for a specific stamp. I used to go to the needle exchange and get pins and while I was there jsut ask someone yo whats a few good stamps that are out. More times than not they would wanna go cop with me for a bag or two, or they would tell me and I could just go like around the corner and stat askin around for that stamp.

I noticed too though that certain areas of paterson it's all crack. I was really surprised. I always got offered free samples but never tried em b/c i dont smoke. it's funny,. it's so so rare to get a free sample of dope.. but they pushin crack samples on you like its costin em money to hang onto em lol

They know you gonna be back less than 30 min with rock sample.

Dope could take as long as the next day.

Funny you mention Chi-Town, I remember when I could try 3 spots at any time, day or night and get served. In mid 2011 I tried doing this and I went to probably 20 corners and got nothing but dumb stares from a few youngbloods and not one yelled back or told me to park...I think the CPD finally locked it down :(
I dunno about that.

I'd love to wonder down through Mexico without getting my head cut off cause the best of my friends used to drive down for the short weekend and go to few boarder towns and pick up orders for people doing it all by open air down there. Cell phones and a mix of open air that one is.

Does open-air disapear during winter months in the philly camden area?

I'm wondering if open-air tends to disapate during winter months in northern states? Would I then need to have #'s for people to come out? Or is their pretty much a hardcore mofo out their jus tryin to make money? Was wondering if anyone from philly nj or nyc could weigh in.

i'm from nowhere around that area but my guess is though it is probably still on it is certainly a lot slower than in summertime. My advice yo you would be to go find out yourself.

I know Chicagos street scene is still jumping in the winter I imagine phillys would be the same but I have never been there.

As long as the demand is there, supply will always be there too. And last I checked junkies don't hibernate in the winter months. Rain, snow, hot, cold, thanksgiving or Christmas... It's always gonna be there.

i wise BL'er once said

any junkie worth his rig will be out coppin in the snow

supply follows demand

Thanks everyone! For some reason I jus thought they'd kinda close shop an do calls n deliverys only. Well I'm gonna bring new meaning to cold copping lol it won't be bad though the average temp in phill/camden area in oct. Is 56 so not to cold. Though if your like me an the coldest it gets in fl is 75 its gonna suck lol!

I'm wondering if open-air tends to disapate during winter months in northern states? Would I then need to have #'s for people to come out? Or is their pretty much a hardcore mofo out their jus tryin to make money? Was wondering if anyone from philly nj or nyc could weigh in.

Like 7/11 24 hours a day 365 days a year

Where i grew up in annpolis , md there are 7- or 8 differnt housing projects and they all had open air drug markets, i went into a few of them in th eearly 2000's and got weed ther each time. They are much less active these days i think. DC still has lot of open air crack dealing and a few heroin spots from what i hear in ne dc. BMore has everything open air all day every day of the year.

Ya most of the dealers in Cali deal shit and are mexican ask them for Chiva or black they will run away from you. They curb serve in Santana but if your white don't expect to get helped. You gotta have a personal connect

^^not from cali

but im from tx here n the mexicans will sell to whites as easy as the blacks but the blacks are more known for the trap houses n the mexicans do the call n meet thing more

Status
Not open for further replies.