Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Open Air Scenes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

C_mc1

Bluelighter
Just pure facination. How is the state of open air cop spots across the us? The general concenus seems to be that they are dissapearing. I know of one area in the D you can cop open air but its super hot. All my connects are phone and meet. Seem to all be fairly large operations with muliple runners mid level guys and a few leaders. They are always pretty much on with the exception on once in a blue moon you may have to wait 2 hours max to get your shit.

Anyways just curious how the res of the country and Canada get they're dope.

Dope is very easy to find if you know where to look.....and phone connections always better deals than street shit....

Open air markets exist in most major cities in the US and Canada. NJ, NYC, Philly, Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, Atlanta, Florida etc... I can go on, but you get the point.

I have been to Canada, and have seen it in Montreal, and have heard that Toronto has it as well.

Most scenes are getting smaller though, and being replaced by call and meet services.

Keep all the conversation about how they operate, not specifically where. Just name the city, and how it works.

Last edited:
In Boston there's not so much. I know some in RI one in particular that's kinda notorious but, if there are any in Boston or any of the surrounding areas they're short lived. Delivery is the wave of the future lol

Good shit TB!

Thx for opening this one back up.

I want some Toronto junkies (or junkies from anywhere in Southwestern Ontario for that matter) to get in on this. I also wonder what the scene in Windsor is like seeing as it's right across the river from Detroit.

I get most of my dope in TO from a couple different phone connects... never no open air type shit tho. When I get some time in a bit I'll talk street copping in London.

Yeah thanks for re openening :D...

Rock monster I used to live in phx and had a phone connect on the east side where I lived and one on the west side where I worked. Absolutely no open air markets there though that I found. Am I correct?

Vancouver has two very well-known cop spots, as in everybody in the city knows what's going on. The first one is a park crawling with scraggly looking native guys selling expensive buds (still cheap by most tourists' standards, so they make bank). The other is one corner of the most notorious intersection in town. You can get anything you want, there are tons of homeless junkies and tweakers everywhere all fucked up out of their minds convulsing and talking to themselves, it's really quite the sight if you haven't experienced it before. Don't wear anything nice or bring a phone/wallet/anything of value unless you want to be hurt, mugged or at the very least ripped off. One very desperate day I drove downtown, parked several blocks away, and walked over to a block away from the spot. Chatted up this guy who didn't look much older than me, so a young guy, gave him a cigarette and he explained in detail how to get on methadone maintenance for free, and how InSite (safe injection center for IV drug users) works. Then I asked if he could get me any pills, and he told me he knew a guy at the notorious corner who had 100mg MS Contins, the crushable good kind. He asked how much I usually paid and I told him the truth, he said he'd match it. Five minutes later I had the pills in my hand and was walking back to the car.

So yeah, it's pretty easy to get hooked up, and not nearly as hot as it should be (considering the latter spot is literally a stone's throw away from a police station).

^Yeah that show The Beat on Current TV could tell you everything you need to know about coppin in Vancouver.

Pittsburgh Open Air is shut the fuck down. I mean don't get me wrong ppl still in the streets findin snaps but it ain't like some notorious blocks/jects where it's almost always a sure thing like it used to be. It's pretty much a phone game these days.

Yeah thanks for re openening :D...

Rock monster I used to live in phx and had a phone connect on the east side where I lived and one on the west side where I worked. Absolutely no open air markets there though that I found. Am I correct?

Incorrect. There are open air spots. They try to keep it low key, but they are always there. Crack and heroin and meth.
but you went the best route with a phone connection, as they are bigger fish than dudes on the street, best deals with phone connections. Only reason i go to street spots is if i am impatient, and dont want to wait for phone dude, if hes/shes not on point, takin too long.

Yeah thats the down fall of the phone connects is the wait can be brutal. It seems like when I really need to get in and out quick or and sick or some shit it takes forever. But if I dont have shit goin on that paticular day it takes two min to call and cope and hit the highway lol the dope game is a trip. Ill be headin to phx for a little vaca here pretty soon, Im interested to see how the quality of dope will be to the shit ive been gettin in the d. Sure I lived in phx first but back then I was more of a casual user.

So thats it for open air scenes huh!? I would say they are becoming pretty nonexsistant. The cell changed the game big time. I would loved to have seen it back in the day just hittin the block and coppin right then and there. I bet it was so much faster than waitin for dude to roll up all the time these days.

I remember about 10 years ago copping weed from Detroit and you could just drive down the street and people would be flagging you down to by it. 10 years later I'm copping H in the D and even dope houses are becoming non existent. Every dealer I have now is a phone connect.

as much as coppin on the block is very risky cop wise, im sad to see them dissapearing. not in chicago yet, but other places. i would also loved to seen it back in its heyday. also all the projects being torn down, that dispearsed alot of dealers. its just so fascinating, the block boys. i love it!

Cincinnati has an open air market. Last time I was that way I bought some fire bags of 100% pure cut.

Miami has an open air scene.. It's up and down constantly

I dont travel down there anymore to cop so I wouldn't know the "current" situation there.. but cops are ALWAYS on the prowl

Pavel I still know of a few trap houses in detroit but I dont cop there too often anymore since flint is much closer. There doesnt seem to be much of an open air scene there at all but I have a few phone connect and theres a ton of dope there. I have a feeling though in the summer month when everyone is out on the block cold copping should be pretty easy. When I do cop in detroit I always get atleast one attempted flag down on the way to the dope house. Good ol eastside lol.

Jersey has an Open air scene like pretty much seen in all the movies... They go hard in Jersey

@mc1 trap houses are exactly what they are lmao I've been caught 3 times and recieved the good ol ewop ticket in them. For some reason though I like hanging out in them with all the other junkies? lol

Chicago has so many spots its crazy. If there is a group of young guys standing on the corner of a side street on the westside.. 9 out of 10 times they're hustling.

Status
Not open for further replies.