• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Online friends in 'real life' - how common is it?

How many of your friends did you first meet online and later meet in real life?

• none

Votes: 19 22.1%
  • A few

Votes: 42 48.8%
  • About half

Votes: 13 15.1%
  • Most

Votes: 12 14.0%
  • All

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LittleSmoke said:
Would love to meet some Sydney Bluelighters, but I'm still a Greenlighter...
Should I wait til I become a BLuelighter too?

yes, otherwise people will "do things" to you

are there any Sydney BLers left?
everyone seems to be migrating

Cos Sydney is shit.

The only thing i really worry about is trusting people with my "secrets" I hope people don't share them with people that they shouldn't. I am far too open for my own good and trust too easily cos I don't expect to be fucked over but meh.... i guess that's a risk i take...

drugfukkdrockstar said:
Personally i would hate to be looked apon as someone who is an easy target, and easy to upset so therefore people should watch what they say to me. Fuck that - we're all adults here and it's a free country. We all have our own views. Some are harsh.... some are unfair. But if it's that bigger deal, then don't be involved in it. It's simple really.

ps - I don't want to be an "easy target" I don't want people to have to watch what they say around me. It's quite the opposite. I have felt that *I* have to watch what *I* say cos i seem to upset people or i'm accused of stirring the pot just to get attention when really my ideas can sometimes just be different from the majority. That's it really... I don't want people walking on eggshells around me but my experience from this place has taught me that it tends to be ME trying not to break those shells myself.

As i said though, I agreed with what you said before. I'll just say what i feel like then and not worry about the consequences. If people don't like it then fine.... as i also said though... just sick of fighting when all i want is discussion (as different as my views might be) It just ends up a big fucking mess whenever i give an opinion *shrugs*

doofqueen said:
i also said though... just sick of fighting when all i want is discussion (as different as my views might be) It just ends up a big fucking mess whenever i give an opinion *shrugs*

Well if you're sick of fighting, then maybe lay off constantly bringing up how much people misunderstand you all the time, and how you get treated unfairly. No one likes anyone who feels sorry for themselves. Who cares what they think - i have been spoken to like shit many times on this thing. I couldn't care less. They're nothing to me - they don't know me. And they are just acting brave because they aren't face to face with me. I know of some people on here that certainly wouldn't have as much bite in person as they do on here. In fact, i find it all rather amusing.

I do wonder though of what discussion you want to come out of mentioning all the time how you get taken the wrong way, and just general digs like that. It's only naturally going to annoy people, so maybe try and make posts or threads without bringing up your hang ups on how you have been treated on here. Because even though you may not see it this way, it is stirring the pot.

Can we make that the last in the doofqueen et al exchange

I realise you are all raising relevant points at the same time, however certain points are really beginning to move into PM territory.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT ITS FRIDAYYYYYYY! =D 8o %) <3

*runs through the thread waving a streamer*

WOOOOOOOOOO!

(dickhead)

...kytnism...:|

Saying :My therapist told me that belligerence is done best with the clothes off... just sounds so tacky !!8) ;)

(how right you are)

breakyaself said:
My therapist told me that belligerence is done best with the lights off.

Do you have one of those CBT therapists like Vanth's?