• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Online friends in 'real life' - how common is it?

How many of your friends did you first meet online and later meet in real life?

• none

Votes: 19 22.1%
  • A few

Votes: 42 48.8%
  • About half

Votes: 13 15.1%
  • Most

Votes: 12 14.0%
  • All

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yes but that's because until the age of 26 you never experienced any literature besides Penthouse Forum.

lostpunk5545 said:
^ Exactly what she said. You seem to pre-face every post you make with "I know everybody hates me but."

Just post and cut the self pitying shit.

Fuck off. When have I ever said that? Do you actually READ what people have said to me here though? Don't you think my attitude comes from somewhere? Like I really make this shit up. Yeah poor me... 8)

More like disclaimers then the self pity act thanks very much. If people see different then they are not paying attention. Why should i care? I shouldn't... but I do. That's me.

That's more like it ay.

doofqueen being wrong said:
I hope I haven’t offended or upset anyone in this post. I always seem to say something wrong to someone these days when I have an opinion but I guess I’m just asking questions here so I should be safe.

Anyways I was just voicing a concern and trying to help you not get all huffy and leave again for another few months.

That's all I have to say on the matter.

DISCLAIMER as i said

indeed

*gets huffy*

I'm just sick to death of defending myself so i add disclaimers from past experience.

Actually I think you're being a bit of a prick lostpunk. Feeling the urge to exploit or attack someone when they show "weakness" is not a good trait to have and its your problem, not that of the person you're picking on.

You're right but it doesn't change the fact that the same thing happens every time doofqueen starts posting again and I was letting her know why.

doofqueen said:
I'm just sick to death of defending myself so i add disclaimers from past experience.

But i guess it's just starting new issues when you bring up the past. I think that's the point LostPunk is making here. Like what has happened again, you're here justifying yourself to everyone where at the end of the day, who gives a fuck what others think. Don't worry about what's happened in the past - things happen, then they get forgotten and people move on. But if they get constantly brought up, then naturally people who have had issues with what you have said are gonna speak up again.

You had your dig, now they're having theirs.

Man if i focused on the crap that's been said to me over the years on this thing i would have slit my wrists by now.

lostpunk5545 said:
You're right but it doesn't change the fact that the same thing happens every time doofqueen starts posting again and I was letting her know why.

When did i stop posting? I've been here for 4-5 years or something and took a year off this place at one stage. That's it. What the fuck are you talking about? Sometimes i'm a little quieter than usual but i still visit 1-3 times a month or something.

Too true dfr - on all accounts. Ok no disclaimers. I'll just say what i want and people can deal with it and then i'll deal with them if i have anything to add. But that's when people say i'm stirring the pot and starting shit (when i'm usually defending my opinions) hense again why i've added disclaimers today. I'm just sick of fighting.

lostpunk5545 said:
DQ you play the victim too much. It makes me want to insult you.

Don't show weakness.

Don't think that is limited to online. People like you inspire me to be harsh in real life too. Sad but true. Man up.

Surely you are intelligent enough to realize that you can't just tell people to change the way they are and expect them to do it.

If you want to go around insulting people who are sensitive and not really that much of a challenge to upset then maybe you should spend your time picking fights with paraplegics as well in real life.

Man up? Try grow the fuck up.

But what should one expect to get as a response when they bring up things from the past all the time? Surely people are aloud to grow tired of little digs being made about things that have happened in the past. Seriously, if it's gonna get brought up constantly people need to learn that they aren't going to get the response they are maybe searching for. Or hoping for...

I believe in the theory that if you can't fight the fight, then don't start it....

Personally i would hate to be looked apon as someone who is an easy target, and easy to upset so therefore people should watch what they say to me. Fuck that - we're all adults here and it's a free country. We all have our own views. Some are harsh.... some are unfair. But if it's that bigger deal, then don't be involved in it. It's simple really.

I agree that if people are feeling they get bullied and unfairly treated, then finding strength within yourself to be able to cope better is definitely the answer. I have had my time of being bullied in my life in my early years - i have learnt from it and used it as a positive. Becoming beaten down and distressed over it is definitely not the answer. People can only affect you as much as you LET them.

Just my thoughts on this kind of thing.

Some people just suffer from a serious victim complex at times

Yeah ... they certainly do. My boyfriend was one of them before i emotionally slapped him into gear.
Now he is completely different - in fact he now enjoys shutting people down who try to be rude to him. And he becomes rather intimidating too.... it's good. He was picked on so much in the past. I love seeing people become empowered.

Last edited:
^ the bullshit that carries on here every now and then does not bother me in the least anymore, Im actually stunned looking back that digs on the net used to actually get to me. I see your point, keep bringing up the past and it never goes away- but still people handle situations they get into differently.

Its nothing really, just a bunch of bored people who would most likely get along in normal situations having a go at people from the safety of their lounge room or work.

Ze net should not be taken seriously- its not as if we can reach in through the computer and stab each other or anything.

Exactly. But oh...just imagine if we could though? *evil thoughts*

I will admit though, how i have been treated by someone on this thing does determine on whether i would have time for that person in real life if there was an opportunity where i would be faced with meeting them. I guess because i don't actually say anything on here that i wouldn't have the courage to say to someone in person, so therefore i take it as if a person can say such things to me on here, then why would their opinion change suddenly in person? Oh wait, i do know why - because once they meet me they'd realise how stupidly wrong they were in treating me as though i am just a bimbo that knows nothing. But in my mind, that's too bad. But i am guessing from how they have acted towards me on this thing, that can't be too much of a loss.

So yeah, definitely not letting people on the net get to you is very important. But also choosing who you want to associate with is also important. It eliminates a lot of bullshit.

Last edited:
Would love to meet some Sydney Bluelighters, but I'm still a Greenlighter...
Should I wait til I become a BLuelighter too?

That would probably be a good idea. Just get posting! :)