• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Omg my mouth yall

After my first big couple of nights my mouth was chewed to hell. I had apparently been gnawing my cheeks and tongue all night while tweaked. I couldn't eat for almost 2 weeks, had to use Ambesol and couldn't even drink water without massive amounts of ice to numb my throat.

The brand "Kanka" makes a sort of pen with a brush on the end that distributes medicine. This is the only thing I've found to give any relief for this and I've tested many products and surveyed many people. If you're able to get it where you live, it's worth it.

Yeah I always have a tiny piece of my tongue (near the back of my mouth) fall off if I use meth by inhalation/intranasal in high doses or with high frequency. Always a lot of mouth discomfort the next day (ditto MDMA); a feeling of rawness, like someone scraped off the top layer of my tongue, or like the drip or vapour has caused some sort of chemical burn. Not fun! Painkillers are a thing tho, as are sore-throat cough/cold tablets with a numbing agent in them; both help, I find.
(...as if I don't have opes on hand for day-after use lol, but when I don't, NSAIDs and the aforementioned tablets w the numbing agent- one of the caines, icr which one)
I have started drinking way more and keeping vitamin c lozenges as well as sore throat lozenges. Not having it much at all now. Advil helps too