• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Omg my mouth yall

Juicygirlforlife

Bluelighter
Tried meth for first time Monday evening. Only drug I've ever done was smoke a little weed here and there. But I don't likenit. It makes me feel all blah and down. I've always been a drinker...alcohol is my thing ans I love that buzz! I'm a happy energetic gal when I drink....so...there's that bit of history.
Anyway, I Crushed a shard about the size of a grain of rice and snorted. Didnt know what was enough...just knew to go small the first time.. it burned like shit, just like I'd read about. Nasty nasal drip, just like I'd read. I felt....nice? I was happy and giggly but relaxed. Was fine rest of night. Was asleep by 3 a.m. which is nothing new for me. Next morning did another line, same amount. Had an amazing productive focused day at work. I'm a new job and daily still ask how to do something I've been doing because I forget or my brain isn't focused. Best day I've had at work since I started in August. Was fine all day, no appetite. Drank alot. Wanamaker till 345am. This morning same thing, but a bit bugger shard(no scales so not sure exactly). Well, more meant way more nose burn and idk if I jabbed my nose with the straw or if it was the meth but my nose started bleeding and my eyes poured water. But it was all over in a couple minutes. All great, felt it pretty quickly(cause it was more??) But, today I had severe dry mouth until around 4pm then it was like I started producing saliva by the buckets yall! Caught myself all through the day moving my tongue throughout my mouth and knawed my bottom lip, to the point tonight the tip of my tongue and my bottom lip and the inside of my mouth all feel sore! Wth! The lip chewing isn't so much a new thing. But I have never tongue my mouth the way I have today🤣🤣🤣 and now it's sore. My jaws even hurt. Any ideas why this may have happened and what I can do to not do it again🤔🤔🤔It's almost midnight and I'm getting sleepy so thats a good thing huh?
Did I mention my damn mouth hurts????

Sounds like ya got some fairly caustic shit = toxic.
If ya continue please be as safe as possible and there is a price to pay at some point. Possibly many price points....
Best wishes ;)
It didn't affect my mouth any at all when it was smaller amounts on Monday and Tuesday. Could the change in how much I did make that much of a difference?

Sooooo if I did a lil more than that, then it'd be worse
This is usually how this works. Been a while since I done any t but the stuff out these days is awful caustic not like what we had decades ago,
Are you eating, smoking, what is the ROA i may have missed it.

This is usually how this works. Been a while since I done any t but the stuff out these days is awful caustic not like what we had decades ago,
Are you eating, smoking, what is the ROA i may have missed it.
Snorting...Monday crushed a shard the size of a grain of rice, made a tiny line, and did half theb 30 mins later the other half.
Tuesday same size, 2 lines, one that morning and one at 5pm.
Yesterday double the size of shard, but crushed and did the whole thing at once.

Man I got some once that I snorted a small line of. Probably about the same size you did on the first day. I didn’t have any issues with mouth movement and I made sure to drink a lot. But the next day my mouth was full of those sores! Like canker sores! I mean full of them! I probably had 20 or more. They were so painful! They were on my tongue, the insides of my cheeks, the back of my throat and even some on my tonsils. It was the most painful worst thing I’ve ever dealt with. I had to drink only ice cold water and eat only super soft cold stuff like ice cream for about a week. To this day I still don’t know why that particular batch caused that and I’ve never had it happen again. It worries me every time I do it now tho

It worries me every time I do it now tho
This is not a bad thing, imo/e.
Street drugs are not what they used to be... we have no clue what the fuck is in these convenient coppings. For real. Decades ago there were not that many differences from one batch of dope to another... be it yay, meth, h whatever. It was at least real if not cut with some bull shit sometimes. The company ya keep keeps mfs from rippin ya mostly back then (less cut).
Obviously there is an element that is caustic to the point of possible serious health issues. I mean, if it's causing this to the mouth (where it is not administered) what else is this substance "eating" away?
I have no clue what to suggest other than obtaining an Rx for amphetamine salts that at least have some regularity.
Fuck couldn't imagine tryin to IV meth these days have no curiosity for it either....

Man I got some once that I snorted a small line of. Probably about the same size you did on the first day. I didn’t have any issues with mouth movement and I made sure to drink a lot. But the next day my mouth was full of those sores! Like canker sores! I mean full of them! I probably had 20 or more. They were so painful! They were on my tongue, the insides of my cheeks, the back of my throat and even some on my tonsils. It was the most painful worst thing I’ve ever dealt with. I had to drink only ice cold water and eat only super soft cold stuff like ice cream for about a week. To this day I still don’t know why that particular batch caused that and I’ve never had it happen again. It worries me every time I do it now tho
So I didn't really have sores that I could see. The tip of my tongue was red and felt like it does when you get a "lie bump". My tongue was raw/sore but no visible signs I could see. Since then it's healed up and not sore. Made sure I've been drinking way more and kept sore throat lozenges around.
Much better. Gatorade is helping some with dry mouth vs water.

So I didn't really have sores that I could see. The tip of my tongue was red and felt like it does when you get a "lie bump". My tongue was raw/sore but no visible signs I could see. Since then it's healed up and not sore. Made sure I've been drinking way more and kept sore throat lozenges around.
Much better. Gatorade is helping some with dry mouth vs water.
If I had to guess I’d say your issue is probably just caused by the constant movement of your tongue against the inside of your mouth but who really knows. I did see something on Quora about people saying they eat theirs as the ROA and they have to wrap it in a small piece of toilet paper and then swallow it because wherever it touches against the skin in your mouth it causes them to have the same little bumps your talking about. So maybe it’s from the drip drainage down into your mouth?