• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[old] CD social V we've almost done it mates. #LegalizeIt

Status
Not open for further replies.
i learned how to roll joints by rolling tobacco, the thing is keep rolling and eventually you will get better.

why the fuck does the youth nowadays have this kind of mentality..

I have a rule and idk but i use it, if I don't have shit to say I just stay the fuck in my seat could help ya out >P

20190427-142034.jpg

i think this blunt came out pretty good.

After picking up some inexpensive refillable carts, I finally tried out this Open vape that was given to me at a 420 festival a couple years ago. I don't know what made me start with pods, but carts are so much easier to deal with.

CBD terp vape pen hits all day. Feels good man.

Want to start making my own carts. The ones I get from my shop use MCT oil as a cutting agent at a 60:40 cannabis oil:MCT ratio I find that it works very well but its a far better deal just to buy the straight distillate which I dab or put in my yokan.

I have some empty carts I can reuse I just need to buy some MCT oil.

I'm still using PG for cut. My terpene recipe had too much pinene in it so i've all but eliminated it and it's helped a lot.

I heard MCT is allot safer compared to PG when vaped. I don't mind the flavor of MCT oil and it burns nice. They provide to full terp %/mg in the distillate so that'd help when ever I want to mess around with making my own.

PG and MCT are both junk, IMO. 90% thc distillate to 10% terp blend should be enough to reduce viscosity at room temp. You need better carts if you have to go above ~12% terpene blend.

^ Sounds like gunk city. I'm sure having access to distillate helps (I sure don't), but your cart is going to go to shit after about half a gram anyway without a proper cut. I'm using reusable carts, so that wouldn't work even if I did have distillate.

Vape carts really only have a slight edge on wax pens as far as stealth/convenience goes, and vape carts aren't nearly as conservative as wax pens nor do vape carts get you as high as a dab rig.

When it comes to concentrates, vape carts are usually my last choice, so I don't really use them often anyway. It is fun to make my own carts though, try it out if it interests you!

20190430-131734.jpg

i think i still need to transplant or get rid of some of the smaller ones but so far i think they are doing pretty good

after posting that pic i decided to look up sexing your plants, and now that plant is sadly in trash

so that wouldn't work even if I did have distillate.
That's your problem. 90:10 is basically industry standard for distillate:terpene blend, and works excellent on standard ccells and similar style of carts. Full grams and halves. Browse some brands on Instagram and ask around, see if I'm lying. The only people really doing anything different are people who make sauce or rosin carts- but the recipe isn't all that different.

If you're finding yourself in gunk city, the problem is that your extract isn't refined enough. It's possible to de-gunk it and form a water clear runny bho that looks like distillate. Read up on Color Remediation Tek if you are unaware. If you are processing to distillate, it's likely similar steps will already be taken, so full grams in ccells or similar at 90:10 creates the perfect consistency.

Last edited:
i think i still need to transplant or get rid of some of the smaller ones
if they're already flowering, it's too late to transplant and I wouldn't bother getting rid of any plants unless they show male sex traits.

What season is it where you are at?

right now, spring almost summer. i just got rid of some males so that freed up some room. so i think their going to be ok for now. a friend of mine said i was looking at maybe august until they are done growing. i'm thinking about starting some more seeds now before it gets to late.

If you get them in the ground by June or july you should be good. I'm not hugely familiar with outdoor growing, but from looking at your grow and pics one of my friend sent me on snapchat, it's a bit early in the season which is why they are wanting to flower already. As the days get longer, the plants will likely re-veg and the flowers basically just fall off. I don't imagine any outdoor cannabis plants will be flowering mid summer. Or you can force re-veg by putting it under 16-24hrs of light.

Cannabis usually takes around 2-3 months to finish flowering, depending on strain, and will veg for as long as it has 16+ hrs of sun. When growing outdoors, you rely on the natural photoperiod to determine what stage your plant will be in. less than 16 will likely lead to flowering, and ideally you want 12 hrs of light for flower. You can make a PVC hoop house or rig up a tent system for the plants and pull a tarp after 12hrs of daylight to make sure they don't revert to veg/force flower. It's a nice way to get a crop for the summer.

If you are having some plants start to flower and some not, I'm guessing it's because it's somewhere in between 12-16hrs of daylight, which is usually the sign for the plants to start to change cycles. In California, they say about the latest you can harvest is Halloween, although if you live in wetter areas it might be sooner than that for outdoor with no weather protection.

I had mild success making a cart once. It kinda started to try and separate when I got down to the last bit, but I used most of it at a Dead & Co concert and was pretty pleased, as were the strangers next to me I shared with lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.