• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[old] CD social V we've almost done it mates. #LegalizeIt

Status
Not open for further replies.
20190412-074610.jpg

i just broke my my second and last pipe, at least i bought rolling papers yesterday. i was doing so good, than two in a week same thing just knocked off a shelf where i left it. i need be more careful or stick to joints

I broke the last pipe I bought right as I got home and was taking it out of the bag to pack a bowl. Slipped out , fumbled, and then on to the concrete. I'll never forget that feeling... RIP to all the glass lost but not forgotten.

i was down looking at the plants and the ones i didn't transplant are looking really good but the others seem like they just stopped growing taller. i have been adding some fertalizer but not much luck some of the plant look healthy but not getting bigger. If anyone has some advice id be thankful

That's called "transplant shock" and it happens because uprooting a plant (especially well after its seedling stage) produces a lot of stress for the plant and it has to recover its root system before it can put on new vegitation. In bad cases it even can stunt a plants growth in the long term.

Man, I got some live resin cartridges and have tried them out last night and today, legit legal cannabis products, with an indica and a sativa one. Legitimately one of the highest quality products I have ever gotten cannabis-wise. But I've also never been to a shop before either, none where I live.

looking good. you might want to consider tossing the smaller plants underneath the large ones. they won't get enough sun anyway and take nutrients and moisture from the main crop.

i've been thinking about doing that. I hate to pull them but i can tell some of them are struggling and it would better for the other plants. its getting pretty crowded in the planter so i should probably do it soon

i suck at rolling blunts, whenever i roll on i cant seem to keep it in on piece, earlier today i though i had it but then the leaf teared about 3/4s of the ways up. i guess the only way to get better is practive

Could always try transplanting the runts. If they don't make it then oh well.

Back to smoking about a gram of oil a day. I need to take a tolerance break but I never want to start it.

i took all the runts i pulled and planted them in random places in my yard,so maybe a couple might survive. i just rolled a few blunts for work tonite. i just need to keep from smoking them til then

Epic 420 this year.

I started the day off with smoking a small bowl of flower. I then took several CBD terp dabs off the recycler to prepare me for the afternoon strike-out. I then took another huge dab off the recycler (hadn't had a proper THC dab hit off a rig in YEARS) later that evening put me on the moon eating everything in sight. After stuffing down a huge salmon I finished off a small cake by myself. This lead me to me waking up at about 4:20 am this morning getting ready to HURL all that sugar back up. So I loaded the wax pen and it settled my stomach within 10 minutes I was right back to sleep.

Looking back at all the years I dabbed that hard everyday, I really don't know how I managed it so well.

Until next year, guys! Hope you enjoyed your 420!

Have you not been smoking, wolf?

2 dabs was waaay too much after I took an 8 month break.

If you need an 8 month break to for 2 dabs to be too much, you're doing it wrong.

Did you even 420 bro?

finally smoking the blunts i rolled a couple day ago, every time i go to smoke i forget about them and roll joint instead,but now i'm out of papers so i'm really glad i have these laying around.
while i fix those typos ill add a pic too.
20190425-161146.jpg

Last edited:
i suck at rolling blunts, whenever i roll on i cant seem to keep it in on piece, earlier today i though i had it but then the leaf teared about 3/4s of the ways up. i guess the only way to get better is practive
i suck at rolling joints but funnily enough I can roll decent blunts

Status
Not open for further replies.