• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[old] CD social V we've almost done it mates. #LegalizeIt

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a dab rig that is made to be a "flavor savor," due to the drag-resistant design. Recycler's generally have the least amount of drag and produce more flavor when compared to any other bong or rig. This is due to having minimal water that is continuously "recycled" during use. Instead of the water bubbling up and falling directly back down, the water is gently poured back into the original container via a second chamber. The small size also insures taste quality.

Due to my recent purchase of isolated terpenes (that I usually mix with CBD), I'm finding myself craving a bigger and tastier hit. A recycler will get the job done. It will also be nice to have a THC dab hit on special occasions.

Standing at only 13cm, mine will look something like this:

519zpzFcrZL._SCLZZZZZZZ__SY500_SX500_.jpg

jfc these glass pieces are sumthn else m8 8o.

i could only imagine the taste

Thanks, man! Got the package in the mail yesterday and holy shit this recycler is fire! I took her for a spin this morning with some dabs of CBD dipped in a custom terpene profile. I almost forgot how good a dab can taste, outstanding! Almost put me right back to sleep too, fr fr.

Low temp for life.

Enjoy the recycler; mine was probably my favourite cannabis using device ever. Low temp for life, second that I always waited 30 seconds for the Ti to cool off a bit. This is how I used to use dmt without water in it as well and that was amazing but then I'd have to clean it. The one psych I've ever reacted only constructively to, I find it has no side effects at all.

Rippin bong these days like I'm in college, sort of jealous. Can't wait to afford a new one and some live resin, they're so awesome.

im stoned af... just picked up like 9g of some decent stuff..:eek:

also a lil buzzed from kratom. but im sick so i can't appreciate taste of herb rn.. kratom helps tho :).
how are the CD boys doin' tn?

Right on :)

I had a bowl of some decent stuff and drinking some leftover cold ones from yesterdays mardi gras. I missed the parade. Because I got high lol

Got like 60 grams right now it's awesome, all to smoke for me of course. On my 6th or 7th joint of the night, lost count.

Been hitting the bong for too long it is time for change. Good old fashioned joints after trying all these ways to get baked.

Love the art of rolling a nice spliff. I fell and hurt myself today pretty much because I got high, but inadvertently. If I didn't smoke like 20 joints and tokes it probably wouldn't have happened and now I am wrapped in a bandage in pain trying to roll a spliff while I smoke a spliff.

If I didn't smoke like 20 joints and tokes it probably wouldn't have happened and now I am wrapped in a bandage in pain trying to roll a spliff while I smoke a spliff.

....I feel like we're gonna see a "Man, I need to take a break"-post from you soon....

So I've decided that I fucking hate my job. Anybody know of anything in their town/city? I'm tryna get the fuck out of dodge and work for a company where I don't have to do three peoples' jobs for a single paycheck.

I honestly don't feel like that's too much to ask for, but.... ::sigh:: This is America.... :(

If I had work myself I'd try and hook you up Jib, heh. Right now I'm riding on the money I have in savings but I can only go another month or two before that'll be running out too. Sigh.

I'm almost out of weed right now, and I don't think I'll be reupping anytime soon. Gonna try and take care of some things while more sober again.

Last edited:
'preciate it....

I'm just at a point where the only thing in my life that consistently gets me angry is work. It's unhealthy, man, and ruining entire days because I can't stop fuming about the shit that goes on in the early morning. I mean, I stressed myself out so badly yesterday that I snapped at my cat.... for meowing. like, wtf , she's a cat, it's what she does. :eek:

I think I'm just gonna have to walk out on 'em and full-time job-hunt. In the meantime, I'm takin' a page out of Shroomy's book and smokin' a joint, maybe while I roll a second joint and smoke that one too.

Loving this purple punch strain. A blunt of this ish is like 3 beers, ibrophen, and melatonin after a physical hard day of work.:D

'preciate it....

I'm just at a point where the only thing in my life that consistently gets me angry is work. It's unhealthy, man, and ruining entire days because I can't stop fuming about the shit that goes on in the early morning. I mean, I stressed myself out so badly yesterday that I snapped at my cat.... for meowing. like, wtf , she's a cat, it's what she does. :eek:

I think I'm just gonna have to walk out on 'em and full-time job-hunt. In the meantime, I'm takin' a page out of Shroomy's book and smokin' a joint, maybe while I roll a second joint and smoke that one too.

Total
Totally relate to this. I was recently going to put my 2 weeks in because I felt disrespected by my co workers (in their actions, not their words). My manager actually set up a meeting between all of us. Everybody said what they needed to say in calm manner. Things started going better after that

Not sure if that would help in your situation tho lol

Man, whatever happened to traditional hash... is there a market for that in the states anywhere (legal)?

I feel like traditional hashish is the most under-rated cannabis product and it's one of the toughest things for me to track down unless I guess I made it from good weed.

Yea some good pressed hash in a bowl is where it's at. If the allowed medical growing here I'd be making lots of it. I'm hoping when my state ends it's smoking ban on medical; shops will start selling some good old school hash.

Going to end my tolerance break tomorrow when my shatter, distilette, and crumble gets dropped off.

Last edited:
Never thought weed would be a gateway to cleaning, but here I am with some shiny ass surfaces and fresh smells...My partner certainly isn't complaining.

Home-made Pine Sol:
2 parts d-limonene
1 part alpha pinene
3 parts isopropyl alcohol
24 parts water

cf86735dc982da3cd2e890ca9f531508e4a329d302b807ea2f18b3c608a4aa16.jpg

....I feel like we're gonna see a "Man, I need to take a break"-post from you soon....

So I've decided that I fucking hate my job. Anybody know of anything in their town/city? I'm tryna get the fuck out of dodge and work for a company where I don't have to do three peoples' jobs for a single paycheck.

I honestly don't feel like that's too much to ask for, but.... ::sigh:: This is America.... :(

More like a, gotta conserve that herb post dude. Smoked a QP in a week, but I switched to bong and little bit smaller tokes. No intention of stopping whatsoever, been making mad green tea edible too dude just been high as absolute fuck and just hit a gram in bong. I admittedly needed a tolerance break about a year and a half ago.

nothin like good old tradition hash damn I wish I had some right now, might actually try to scrape up some kief would be dope!

not many dispensaries carry it really, i found one place around me that carries alot of strains though. iv'e been smoking alot of that lately, how well do does hash work in a wax pen. i might try it out

Status
Not open for further replies.