• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[old] CD social V we've almost done it mates. #LegalizeIt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been smoking nothing but outdoor lately but it's really good. Was stored and cared for so damn good.

Less potent than kush though that is for sure. I'm smoking on this organic outdoor QP and then getting back to the strong stuff.

Outdoor is great, almost like a 50% break from weed. This stuff has a characteristic, distinct, almost rustic, but very p iney and uplifting aroma it's fucking amazing for outdoor this dude knows what he is doing well certainly should after a lifetime of doing it. The strains are all blueberry but his crosses with hybrids and also stuff like sense star it's just amazingly grown too I am happy and cost me nothing. Literally nothing.

I have a couple wooden pipes I use when I come across some local outdoor. Super low key chill stuff.

I still use my bong it's actually not bad potency just need to hit a little more which kind of sucks, it's amazing in joints but I don't really smoke them. And my buddy grows it kinda like indoor... top quality soil and nutrients, long cure, turns out unbelievable. I've never seen herb with an aroma like this in all my life. It's piney, but there is something earthy about it too like an undertone but not kush-like, and definitely a little sour or twangy too hard to describe it's really nice though.

Ripped half a gram so far sun hasn't risen yet. Today is for getting high.

Q7jlyNC
Q7jlyNC
XFYQwFM.jpg

Maybe I should mix some of my CBD bud in with my regular high THC weed for my final go at weed for probably several months this weekend. Maybe that would be fun.

^Hell yeah dude. Love the Diesel. Gonna cop Jack Herer once I get the end of this O. Just got off work 10 hours.. Bleh Gotta make that money tho. Bout to roll up a RAW and chill before going to sleep. Hope you stoners are staying lifted and enjoying life.[h=1][/h]

AGGGGHHHHHHH

So I was being fucked with by an idiot driver this morning on my way home. First dude cuts me off with inches to spare, so I change into the turning lane and pass him as I'm already making the right. He fucking floors it, cuts me off again, and then treats the YIELD sign like a red light with literally no incoming traffic. I blared the horn for a good 7 seconds and saw their reverse lights come on. "Fuck it," I think, and gun it to go around them.

RPMs jumped up between 6-7K, engine starts roaring, I slow it down back to around 40mph and the bitch is still loud as fuck. No shaking, no rumbling, just, like.... roaring.

Any ideas, guys? I know this isn't a car forum but still, some of you folks surprise me with the things you know. I'm thinking something's happened with the exhaust/muffler, as the sound comes from the rear of the driver's side (almost like right around the wheel, but it's hard to tell as you're driving.)

I'm actually really upset with myself that I let an idiot driver bait me into possibly having to bring my shit into the shop.

Jibult. Sounds like either a fucked or almost completely destroyed muffler.

Tom
(but then I literally destroyed my mustang’s engine because I didn’t know how to properly drive an automatic - so I don’t know a lot bout cars)

I had the muffler literally just fall off of a moped while I was riding it did something similar. That was an easy cheap fix. You obviously overwrapped your belt, but you could have done something to the belt itself I suppose too, or much worse, the engine. Honestly I'm not going to pretend to know what happened and I would probably take the car into the shop myself as I only have a couple friends that are good with cars and none of them live in the same state as me.

If this was 10 years ago I'd advise you to call NPR's car talk guys. They were really good at solving problems just from people's description and sounds they could make over the phone to describe their car. Also it was just a good show.

You guys nailed it!

Took it into the shop, there was a pipe connecting the muffler to the engine that had completely corroded/rusted away. I guess in my incident this morning, pushing the car a bit too hard for a moment was all it took to completely sever the connection where the corrosion was. My muffler was fucking bouncing up and down, lol. I'd come to a stop and hear it rattling against the pipe it had severed itself from-- the drive to the shop was god damn nerve-wracking.

It's being worked on now. Should have it back in a few hours, but it's gonna cost me $848 and some change. Fuckin' cars, man...

Thanks for your input though! I would've replied sooner but I've been dealing with a few things this morning/afternoon.

Any of you dudes use the boiling method for making cannabutter? In my case, it will be a jar of infused coconut oil.

I am using half my pot for it, since the outdoor has my lungs hurting a bit gotta smoke so much more. Then I will still have some bong to rip and an ounce or 2 in edibles.

How long do you boil for? I've been pondering this forever, wondering if an hour is long enough or after 12 there is significantly more THC extracted. I decarb the dope at first of course.

It's getting to my lungs, don't think the constant bong toking is healthy and if I'm high all the time anyway why not have both edibles and buds on hand? I won't be making edibles though just having the oil in tea or matcha. Hits faster that way. Presently I am thinking fuck it let's do this right and simmer low heat for 8 - 10 hrs so a longer time. Not going to fuck this up just wondering if boiling longer really does increase potency as I'd prefer not to wait so long and have to be around the kitchen.

I'm sure you've seen the thread here already Shroomi, but if not here it is anyway: https://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/862037-Decarbing-weed-in-boiling-hot-bath

Yourbaker is probably our most experienced resident on the subject of edibles, and he is posting up in that thread he might be able to give you more information. My experience has always been the basic way of decarbing, just using a cookie sheet and oven as Thomas Davie describes in that same thread.

Jib: Glad you got your car figured out. Cars are expensive, but damn so glad it didn't turn out to be your alternator or your engine....

Just smoked two blunts lol. Already at 54 hours worked this week and gotta be back at work in 9 hours. Base pay is $23/hr minus incentives which is usually $150/week so I'm not feeling guilty about blowing thru this once. Might cop a QP and save some dough on my self medication:)

Hope everybody is staying lifted and enjoying life!

I gotta go pass out now, keep it real CD.

Fuck I wonder if I can sell my maybe ounce total of weed to a friend for a little bit of money. I'm quitting after this weekend, indefinitely, most likely for months. Don't particularly want to be vaping 2 year old weed if I do back in several months (which I very well might not). Also I'd probably drop off this forum for a while again. I was inactive for years when I was having a good time, this place is a good comfort during the shitty times in my life. Who knows. We'll see what happens when it happens.

Jib: Glad you got your car figured out. Cars are expensive, but damn so glad it didn't turn out to be your alternator or your engine....

Alternator would be way better... $150 for a new one or $100 for a refurbished one, 1 hour of labor max. $300 if you're unlucky.

Last edited:
Also I'd probably drop off this forum for a while again. I was inactive for years when I was having a good time, this place is a good comfort during the shitty times in my life.
Bro you've been an active poster here for about two years straight. Two years isn't a "shitty time". That's called depression.

Are you high or did you just intentionally misread my post so you could get mad at me over nothing?

Status
Not open for further replies.