• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[old] CD social V we've almost done it mates. #LegalizeIt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you high or did you just intentionally misread my post so you could get mad at me over nothing?

man, when w01f is mad at you you know it. It's like a personal attack.

That post was more like, hey man, if your shitty times are so extended then it might be something a bit more serious. Depression is a bitch, and it's not really an insult to suggest the possibility. I can't lie, I'm pretty sure I've been depressed for a good 4 or 5 years now. You lose enough friends, either to the grave or an addiction, and your perspective on life can get really bleak about a lot of things. Then tack on the feeling of being a fuck-up, ruining your degree and potential career prospects, having to start from square one again all because I made bad choices and hung around people that turned out to rather I get arrested than they deal with their own felonious fuck-ups... yeah, add that cherry on top and I'm a bitter little asshole.

Best of luck with getting your head straightened out, though. I know we don't always see eye-to-eye but I still want things to work out for ya, bud.

[EDIT: OH! Speaking of car trouble, fuckin' noticed a screw in my tire this morning. I was so god damn livid, man. It was actually more of a borderline panic attack, because I really don't know if I'll be able to replace the whole set and not go hungry for a week. I've got the money, it's just like one thing after another and I don't know what fuckin' shoe's about to drop next.]

Last edited:
???

All I was saying was weed makes me feel like shit #1 and #2 this forum is fun when I'm having a bad time. If I'm not high and not having a bad time I don't really have a reason to be here.

omg, I have to break shit down again....

One person says I come here for comfort during shitty times.

Another person says you've been here actively for two years; two years isn't a shitty time, it's depression.

First person gets offended.

You do you, Network. Maybe you do need to take a break from drugs, like... an actual one, not the ones you talk about every other day.

Two years is how long I've been weed, looking back it was shitty for 98% of that time. There's the answer. I'm not saying I'm never depressed when I'm sober but when I'm baked I'm always depressed.

I like how defensive you've gotten over some simple shit. That's a sign of something, bro, I'm not sure what but it's more your responsibility to figure out than it is mine. I was just trying to help you see where he was coming from but fuck it, there's no point. You're stuck in your hole and pretending to climb out, posting day after day your pretend progress and subsequential "whoops i smoked again"

I'm done with this conversation. Your shit is ruining my Friday night and that just simply can't be. Enjoy your delusions, Network, while I blow some smoke and vapor.

1970’s something Toyota Corolla - dead from being t-boned
1988 Mustang blew the engine out and simply didn’t have the $ to fix.
1994 Buick Le Sabre - drove it into the dust
2010 Pontiac G6 - gave it away 1.5 yrs ago

Somewhere in the haziness of the late 80’s/early 90’s there was a Cutlass(?) Calais(?)

Started out being able to do things like change a gas tank, replace a radiator but eventually cars got boring real fast and my idea of maintenance started being ‘filling it up with gas’.

Nah, cars were never really for me.

Tom

^ I had a Toyo Corolla that went through so much hell. Replaced the engine from a failed radiator. Literally got t-boned by a mac truck (parking brake was left off by truck driver). T-boned by a hit and run car. Brand new car radio got stolen. It was my baby but holy shit did she give me hell.

man, when w01f is mad at you you know it. It's like a personal attack.
Jib is right about this. I'm not a fan of passive aggression.

That post was more like, hey man, if your shitty times are so extended then it might be something a bit more serious. Depression is a bitch, and it's not really an insult to suggest the possibility. I can't lie, I'm pretty sure I've been depressed for a good 4 or 5 years now. You lose enough friends, either to the grave or an addiction, and your perspective on life can get really bleak about a lot of things. Then tack on the feeling of being a fuck-up, ruining your degree and potential career prospects, having to start from square one again all because I made bad choices and hung around people that turned out to rather I get arrested than they deal with their own felonious fuck-ups... yeah, add that cherry on top and I'm a bitter little asshole.
I've suffered from depression as well. It's best to admit it, especially when it's happening otherwise it gets worse. People who have hang ups about the existence of their depression carry an insane amount of shame that they often try to overcompensate by fruitlessly talking themselves into believing anything except the truth.

Are you fucking blind dude? I've said multiple times I had depression and it was because of weed. Stop trying to get me to say I'm depressed "but not because of weed" just because you can't handle that THC is a bad thing for most healthy people, especially used heavily long term. I realized during my month off that a lot of posts on here and /r/trees were really pathetic crap "hue hue yeah my GF fucked tyrone and tried to convince me the kid was mine, my job fired me for driving the company vehicle drunk and high, I can't afford rent and I'm about to lose my apartment, but it's cool because weed!"

It makes you find excuses for your bad and self-destructive behavior. It's as simple as that.

Don't waste your time replying, I'm not coming back here. If I ever come back to bluelight it'll be anywhere but this section.

7q6R.gif

It's Willie Nelson

Ran out of the pre-mix terp profile so I'll be ordering some in bulk soon. It's pretty insane how cheap terps are when bought individually.

Limonene, Linalool and Pinene will be my initial purchases. I'll start with a 1:1:1 ratio and then dilute it with CBD at first to see how that tastes and feels and then adjust as necessary.

never really understood the point of buying terpenes... maybe when my state gets legal...

Another chilly night indoors. idky, probably the weed, but I had the urge to watch this fight scene from Bleach and man this shit's got me all into it. Here it is if y'all are bored and got an hour and a half to watch the dopest fight from a show filled with insanely dope fights (probably gonna have to click on the actual link to go full screen because of the size and subtitles, though):

I make medicated ejuices and waxes with my terps. I have used an inexpensive rebuildable pod system, but as of late I've been going without the PG cut and placing the CBD with terps directly into my Evolve pen and have been getting good results just using the Evolve pen now instead. It doesn't smell like weed if that's what you were getting at with the legal state thing. Even most of the strain specific pre-mixes you might have seen online are not what you might think they are. You can't go into a project like this expecting to make something that smells exactly like pot. It won't fool you and it won't fool a cop. It is highly enjoyable and 100% legal, however.

Because of the amount that I will be getting, I will have an abundance and will be able to experiment more with applications spanning from enhancing culinary experiences to making my own lip balm. The applications are pretty endless and if you look around your own home, you might be surprised about how many of these terpenes are in products you are using and in the foods you are eating. They are everywhere.

are those terpenes you are buying derived from cannabis, or other plant sources or even synthetic? interesting tho. :)

I'm using isolated (other) plant derived terpenes. I'm also using isolated hemp derived CBD. It's the most affordable natural option.

Picked up some purple bud the other day, been smoking it the past two days. Not really the best bud I've ever had but I'm content considering I hadn't smoked in 8 months. It amazes me how cheap bud is these days though 8o

Also picked up a cheap glass on glass bubbler, been very content with that purchase. Shit fucks me up lol

It amazes me how cheap bud is these days though 8o

Dude, me too. I'm paying 25% per gram what I paid as a kid, for weed that's at least twice (maybe three times) as potent.

Partial legalization has been a godsend for the consumer. I worry a bit about the growers/farmers, though, ever since I watched that damn documentary on Murder Mountain.

Any of you fools ever had a Gelato strain? I've got an ounce of Gelato #53 waiting for me to come pick up on Friday, but I've never tried it before. I'm reading good things about the various Gelato strains, though, and it apparently involved GSC at some point in it's lineage so I'm fucking sold.

I've had some gelato bud and oil really nice stuff. Getting some sour diesel shatter and do-si-do oil tomorrow. Do-si-do is a child of gsc and face off og. Has treated me real nice the other times I got it; works great for sleep. I think this time with my shatter I'm going to break it up into multiple sections/containers so I don't have to keep exposing the whole stash to air every time I want to scrape a dose off.

Status
Not open for further replies.