• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids OG Octagonal Opana ER - MEGA THREAD - can't find YOUR thread? check here.

^no not weird. I agree with u. Had a script for opana I stopped filling after trying the new ones. Basically gave them away. Although, now with the generics, I may have acted prematurely...

Great thread. Just reporting in with some observations and yes, I read the entire thread.

My PM doc reduced me from my lovely snortable dillies to just a few and added Opana ER for pain management. Checked several pharmacies, and ENDO is still the only game in town for the Opana ERs, and least in North Texas. My Walgreens premium pill crusher only flattens it out about another 10-15%. So much for snorting these bastards. Maybe that's a blessing in disguise. Just thought I would update this thread with that local info.

If you want to potentiate it orally, take a couple of Tagamet(cimetadine) acid reducers. It increases the bioavailability by a lot. I nod off for several hours most times I do this as long as I took it an hour or two ahead of time and took both the cimetadine and opana on an empty stomach. That's on a 10mg Opana ER taken orally. My tolerance level is not too low, either. I can snort five 4mg dillies at once and feel just fine, not even impaired enough not to drive or anyone to notice. If you try the cimetadine thing, start low on the Opana - my results have varied about how hard it hits.

A couple of things I saw repeatedly posted in this thread which concerned me / pissed me off:

"I didn't read the whole thread so I will just ask it." Read the whole thing. Every time it had already been answered.

"It is okay/safe to take (name an opiate) while snorting Opana." With no qualifier that someone better know their tolerance and how high it really is, that's bad advice.

"Drinking a good amount of alcohol potentiates it by x%". The potentiation of alcohol is variable; 50-270%!!! moderate or large amounts of alcohol with Opana and similar opiates can kill you. Even if you get to a hospital unconscious, the doctor may not know that more Opana is going to be released in your system due to the ER properties of it. Smoke some weed if you need to get high if you are opiates. Alcohol can be very dangerous on Opiates. At most, I will occasionally have a shot of Bailey's in my cappuccino at night.

Hope this helps. I just wanted to add my experience to it in a productive manner.

Hey BLers, I'm sure this isn't the right spot so if it isn't can a mod please repost this in the right thread, I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. Basically I'm trying to get info on the generic opanas that came out pretty recently, made by Global Pharmaceuticals I believe. I can get some of the 40mg orange G74 ones but they're pricey and I'm not looking to waste any hard earned money right now. I got one to test and are easily crushed and snorted but I'm looking for information on harm reduction for IV use. I've been trying to search the opana threads for info on them and read they are using the old formulations. I think I only ever got the 2nd gen opanas for IV use that looked like orange stop signs. It's been a year or two ago (or more?) and I might be forgetting a step or two but I remember just getting those opanas, crushing them up, using some 90% ISO, let it sit for a bit, then evaporating the ISO off the cooker. I'd then be left with a film on the cooker which I could just add water to and prep like a normal shot. I can't remember if I had to scrap away gel or goo onto another spoon or if it would all dissolve in the ISO.

So I was thinking that these new generic OPs could just be IVd with water, maybe some heat, and a filter. I took a small piece of my 40mg and tried to do that but it instantly started geling. I got kind of angry thinking I was just going to be able to do an easy prep but ended up just adding lots of water and boiling and separating the goo/gel as much as I could. I didn't have micron filters and the consistency of the shot didn't look too safe but I was sick and able to get some effect from it.

Basically what I'm hoping is that someone can help me on their experience IVing the new generics that are out right now/ or redirect me to the thread where this has already been discussed a dozen times (sorry). Since I have a limited supply and just adding water and heat didn't seem to be the most effective/safest method I'm wondering if I should be doing the ISO method and if so am I missing a step in there? I'm not sure if I can get PMs yet even though I've been a member for a couple years, but if someone could point me/redirect this post to the right thread/page/link whatever I'd really appreciate it. This is definitely in the vein (bad pun) of harm reduction and I don't want to put a bunch of gel in my arm if there is a better alternative.
thanks for information,

Alright well I thought I'd post back on this since no one else had responded. I started the morning with about 3/5 of the new generic opanas, it was a 40mg G74 imprint. I posted last night looking for info on the safest method for IV use, couldn't find anything on the new generics so I tried straight water which someone told me would work (not from BL) and it led to a goopy mess of course. This morning I didn't want to risk what little I had so I snorted all but I tiny piece of the 40mg. No comments on how that worked yet. Took the tiny little piece left and did the ISO prep method and it worked like a charm. It's probably not safe and IV definitely isn't in general but I just wanted to let people in know in the interest of harm reduction that I was about to use that method with success. Be careful if you aren't familiar with this as they are very potent. I couldn't get any effects from those newer gummy kind and wouldn't feel anything taking 3 or 4 of those so start small. It's probably good I only ended up prepping like an 1/8th of the generic since it's been a while since I had them.

Alright well I thought I'd post back on this since no one else had responded. I started the morning with about 3/5 of the new generic opanas, it was a 40mg G74 imprint. I posted last night looking for info on the safest method for IV use, couldn't find anything on the new generics so I tried straight water which someone told me would work (not from BL) and it led to a goopy mess of course. This morning I didn't want to risk what little I had so I snorted all but I tiny piece of the 40mg. No comments on how that worked yet. Took the tiny little piece left and did the ISO prep method and it worked like a charm. It's probably not safe and IV definitely isn't in general but I just wanted to let people in know in the interest of harm reduction that I was about to use that method with success. Be careful if you aren't familiar with this as they are very potent. I couldn't get any effects from those newer gummy kind and wouldn't feel anything taking 3 or 4 of those so start small. It's probably good I only ended up prepping like an 1/8th of the generic since it's been a while since I had them.

Hey man sorry to be the barer of bad newz but theses things are almost more worthless than the OP style opanas. The only good ones are generic 7.5 and 15mg ones as well as the IRs. They are bunk and the health consequences of IVing them make it not worth it as I have heard even then they leave you with blue balls. Sorry man I would be doing the exact same thing in your situation.

I was saying I had success with the new generic 40mg opanas g74 with the iso method, not the non-generic gummy kind. But I only used a tiny piece. Going to try a third and will report back

It might be different in Europe but the new generic opanas can defintely be IVd using the ISO method...I just did about a 1/3 of the 40mg G74 and feel incredible. So yeah old style opanas are back for sure. If you are prescribed the reformulated kind ask for the generic from the pharmacist. They're cheaper and are snortable/ IV able for sure. Its been a while since I've booted anything but I feel f'in awesome. If anyone can get their hands on these and don't like all the reformations they've done recently then I'd switch. Now I'm just kicking myself for not getting more.

i have what everyone here would probably shoot me for, but im too nervous to try. 45 opana IR 5mg pills. I was taking 10mg every 4 hours for 5 months for pain, now, i was switched to a mixture of opana ER twice daily and opana IR for breakthrough pain.

i understand the BA of 10% orally and 40% insufflated. i was told to take no more than a half a pill for breakthrough pain, and now, since i cant drink on this stuff, im forced to find... other ways to have fun. I want to try snorting a quarter of one of these. bad idea? im relatively opiate naive.

Well now Im in a pickle and dont know which way to go? I would like to have the euphoria last longer, but would like it to be as strong. I guess I cant have my cake and eat it too huh? And is the coffee grinder even worth trying for these damn 20mg er Opanas? And if it does work, I think I may be too scared to snort it. I dont want to puke......I HATE PUKING. Ive snorted pills.....Xanax and Hydros, but never Opana and they sound super strong. I mean its been 8 hours since I took my morning dose, but me backs is killing me! I will probably just wait things out till Monday, when I can go get a new script for something I know I like...Oxycodone, or should I give the Oxycontin a try?

i snorted about a half an mg of opana IR today, i felt horrid waves of nausea, took every ounce of effort to not puke, and i never puke on substances. although, i am not experienced with opiates besides smoking opium and taking hydrocodone and percocet. ive taken opana er 10mg for about a month now, man the SMALLEST dose of the IR really got me sick. i hated it.

Has any one out there tried to use m/532 capsule (acetaminophen oxycodone by iv...meaning can this be done ?

no, the pills can only be extracted by a chemist. they are infused in the pill at a molecular level. this hasn't been said before? I take them but abusing them would just leave me with nothing at the end of the month and this is not your normal recreational drug. it is a very powerful chemical only for those in chronic pain with a high tolerance to pain killers.

you can run over these with a car and they'll stay intact... stick to lortabs and codeine for recreation if you have to do drugs to be happy. leave the strong drugs to those of us who actually suffer as you will be safer.

I have two herniated disc's L4-L4 & L5/S1 and spinal stenosis. My pain level has been around a 7-8 for over the last 6 months. I have gone through a full 6 weeks of Physical Therapy twice a wk and I am currently on my second steroid injection and currently taking 30-40 milligrams of Hydrocodone a day. After about six months I went back to my doctors to ask him for something a little stronger and I recommend Oxycontin 40mg. My doctor said they no longer can prescribe Oxy's or Roxys because of the new DEA regulations in the State of FL. Anyways, he recommend me going on Opana ER 40mg Q12hr 2 tabs QID since I was experiencing so much pain in the lower lumbar area. They are very difficult to find but my local Pharmacist orders them which usually only takes about 3-4 days to get them in at CVS. I guess I got very lucky because I got the old formula, they are Yellow octagonal - shaped tablet imprint with a 40 on the front..I have done a ton of research on this pain killer and everyone is complaining that have changed the pill so you can't abuse it and they don't work as well as the old ones do. I can actually function and go to work all day at the office with out having any massive lower back pain like I had in the past.. I would highly recommend this if your having around the clock type pain.. I actually would have to say my pain level went from a 7-8 down to a 1-2 when I am on a 40mg ER.

i am trying to figure out the best way to plug opana er 15 mg i have put one tablet in 3cc of saline and trying to let it disolve but its just gooey but the whole solution is not vicous anyone have any idea on the best and easiest way to plug it??? Currently I get 60 of the ER 15mg and 60 of the IR 10mg with the 10mg I have no problem I just snort them but theyre starting not to do anything and when I take the ER orally it certainly does nothing. I don't do this to get high I have severe back and nerve pain from a horse riding accident. I am think about asking my dr for 100mcg of fentanyl patches and Opana IR 10mg 3-4 times a day... any feed back would be great!!

Nose Candy

i am trying to figure out the best way to plug opana er 15 mg i have put one tablet in 3cc of saline and trying to let it disolve but its just gooey but the whole solution is not vicous anyone have any idea on the best and easiest way to plug it??? Currently I get 60 of the ER 15mg and 60 of the IR 10mg with the 10mg I have no problem I just snort them but theyre starting not to do anything and when I take the ER orally it certainly does nothing. I don't do this to get high I have severe back and nerve pain from a horse riding accident. I am think about asking my dr for 100mcg of fentanyl patches and Opana IR 10mg 3-4 times a day... any feed back would be great!!

Opana (oxymorphone) only has 10% oral BA, which is awful. However it does have 90% BA intranasal, so there's that.

Honestly, in my personal opinion, I wouldn't plug them. If you're using these for rec/pain, then intranasal is your best bet if you're not doing IV.
Just be mindful to clean out your nose with saline, because a lot of filler or binder may get stuck and is very unpleasant.

As for the fentanyl; if you're not already addicted, try to stay away from the fentanyl. The withdrawal just gets worse and worse...

Good luck and stay safe. %)

Cut into the tiniest pieces you can using a razor blade or a really good pill crusher once worked for a friend of mine. If you iv put it over flame after cutting up until it turns dark brown/black. Then add two end capsule if water and mix well. Apparently the darker the mixture the better. Pull up thru cotton. Makes two shots. Divide equally.

After months of iv roxicodone 50 mg at a time someone just did 1 rig out of two pulled up from a 20 mg opana followed by 1/3 of 1/2g of cocaine. They report feeling great. Got a better initial rush from the opana (which was prolly 10mg) than from 50 mg roxicodone and they are not geek in for the next shot of coke and it's been 1/2 hr whereas they usually want another in 15 min. Personally I would never advise anyone doing this but thought I'd report on the results of their experience since we couldn't find any other on here.