• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids OG Octagonal Opana ER - MEGA THREAD - can't find YOUR thread? check here.

Good News for Oxymorphone IR pills.
It looks like the generic IRs by Roxanne (5 & 10mg) have set a time for them to start shipping again by end of April.
Endo makes Brand name and generic IRs and neither have a shipping date.

http://www.fda.gov/Drugs/DrugSafety/DrugShortages/ucm050792.htm?source=govdelivery#oxymorphone

Can't someone just make a different salt of oxymorphone and not violate their patent since it specifically mentions oxymorphone hydrocloride? I have no idea on how the patent transfer affects current generic agreements.

That would be awesome if they made like Oxymorphone sulphate.

Does anyone have any knowledge of how Endo purchasing the patent to Oxymorphone a few days ago will effect the current and hopefully future generics for Opana ir and er?

hopefully i have some good news here. Like alot of folks i have been fretting over the new opana and spending alotof time on the internet waiting for some to defeat the TRF. I have been sniffing 2,3, 0r 4, a day 40mg pills for......damn, three years now. That is every day until i run out of three month script the shuck and jive to keep well until i can get next 3 month supply and totally forget the hell i just went through and do it again. In the time I am scrambling my tolerance always drops to where in the end I am surviving on a few 10 mg percs a day. That is just surviving! This was the case when I got the new formula last week. I am giving this info to let you know about where my tolerance is now, pretty low. what i have been doing to keep from getting sick is cutting these thing into tiny pieces with a pair of side cutters and putting alittle of that under my tongue and kind letting it goop up until i eventuallychew it up or it disolves and i swallow it. This has done nothing as far as the old opana nod or anything only kept me from getting sick.......UNTIL!
this morning I used about half pill under my tongue and ate a very crappy high fat breakfast and boom, i wake up half way through cutting up another pill for later. (hah,good thing i didn't lop off a finger). Yesterday after a similar crappy breakfast i had felt kind of a sleepy,lazy feeling but kind of dismissed it as I was at work and work generally makes me feel that way.Opna ER has apparently always had warnings about high fat foods increasing oral bioavailability but i have never paid attention due to the fact that of the 1000s of them I have had (and now miss each and every one) they all went up the old sniffer.
Will someone else give this a try and report their experience, remember my tolerance is fortunately at the low end for now.
Best of luck to everyone on keeping well. I know these new pills must have alot of people scrambling to fend off withdraw. I have been considering different options and I pray that the IRs are not the next to fall under the TRF plan if they even really do become readily available. I worry that this "shortage" or whatever they are blaming the lack of availabilty on will result in a new IR TRF.

I always eat a high fat meal before snorting opana. Works really well.

if i did that every time i (used to) snort opana I would weigh 900 lbs. HAHA. tri, if you have access to the new formula try what I did and let me know, please.

Um... nothing really to add here, just that I'm in the same boat too, I guess...

40mg tid that the wife was actually in charge of dolling out (she kept them in a safe, safely away from me), so I never ran out (bless her)...

the best sleeping pill for a buzz is zimovane the best to sleep is dalmane and the worst is stilnoct

Getting a few OG Opanas tonight. Thank the lord. Now my dilaudid dose will be cut down by a bit for the next few days =) time to have some fun for the last time (til possibly sept depending on if those Watson are TRF or not lol)

Hey everyone, brand new to bluelight. I just got an opana 15 er. its a white octagon with 15 on one side and it's blank on the other. I was curious if i need to do any special prep to snort it? i would prefer to iv, but everything i've read is too long and drawn out for me to do. and i think my roommates would flip if i was cooking pills on the stove lol.

HEy. I don't know about others stomach acid but I broke em down just find. I didn't get high but for 8 hours I felt it with a peak at 3 hours. It will relieve pain still just not for those with high opiate tolerant. Don't get me wrong..I still hate them.

Quick question: what really happens when you put these in water? Do they form a coherent gel like jello, a really viscous fluid, or something in between? How would you describe the consistency?

edit: Forgot to ask: if it does form a coherent gel, can it be melted by heating?

Last edited:
not as many posts as hoped

Hey friends, been a while since been on here.
My history is oxys up to 240 mg a day then refomulation went on
300 mg morphine.then (big mistake) because hassles wiht job srug tests went to Opana
funny thing is 2yrs ago they didnt test for SYNTHETIC opiates untiull all the assholes robbed pharmacies and made "OXYCONTIN" a household name
SOOO i changes to opana for the wrong reason. been on 90mg a day and smorts with a period of plugging. I got ahead of myself and mmeded to have DR send medicine early , luclily i was out of town and was able to use the excuse of "changin motels..wont know adress in time for delivery"
THEN THE NIGHTMARE htat fatefull day 3 weeks ago..the mew formula..i didnt bother looking on the blog here but wondered when they told me there was a "shortage" i figured it was becaseu they were clearing the old shit. I alomt got my doctor a moth before to rais my does but talked about me dropping and how the cant prescibe more than the dos im on which is bullshit i am sure. i am a"YELLOE" due to the fact i have lost of had stolen my meds about once a year.
I was goiig through withdrawls..di kratom too but uggh tat feeing like i wqnt to get out of my own body....
As far as people not liking religion if it was not for a FEAR OF HELL , Jesus and the Devil etc i would have a bullet through my brain..so yes i wish i didnt believe and ther was no God so I could just end the bullshit..ecspecially once you g3et in your 40s and overwieght and you cant score E or chiva or worry too much to try...FUCK they just meed to end prohibition

anyway we are going for 75mcgr/hr fentanyl, becasue after studying chemistry i doube they find ti on drug tests... i really wish i could get sassafrass oil so i could make my own MDMA.....this government should have allready fell..what i really need is a friend in the soulth to LEGALLY send my sassafras bark or get a expensive log trug trip for campor tree and get that bark..

Eish me luck..what we really need to do is kill every senator that voted to bail out the j**ish internation bankers who have destroy out dollar and now we still have unneeded agencies like the DEA! rememb er you liberals its DEMOCRATS that want FEDERAL power and keep those bastards going..i prefer a coke snorting bush that isnt into burning poppy fielsd coca bushes, and the worse was clinton wiht the analogue laws of 1996 fight for the inividual..dont buy the wannabe hippie lies..liberals love control.. and FEDERAL budgets DEA ATF etc etc

sorry to go off..i just want liverty for the individual and RON PAULS destruction of Prohibition

OOOPS anyway TRY letting these sit in sone water for a few hours then use oral syringe and u-p the butt..seemed towork some and the pill itself is like a waterbase lubricant so you can use the pill body to lube up.. or use on youyr sex toys,fleshlight HAHAHA... really though its like astrglide.. i sure hope these patches work..time to read up on fentanlyl

not as many posts as hoped

Hey friends, been a while since been on here.
My history is oxys up to 240 mg a day then refomulation went on
300 mg morphine.then (big mistake) because hassles wiht job srug tests went to Opana
funny thing is 2yrs ago they didnt test for SYNTHETIC opiates untiull all the assholes robbed pharmacies and made "OXYCONTIN" a household name
SOOO i changes to opana for the wrong reason. been on 90mg a day and smorts with a period of plugging. I got ahead of myself and mmeded to have DR send medicine early , luclily i was out of town and was able to use the excuse of "changin motels..wont know adress in time for delivery"
THEN THE NIGHTMARE htat fatefull day 3 weeks ago..the mew formula..i didnt bother looking on the blog here but wondered when they told me there was a "shortage" i figured it was becaseu they were clearing the old shit. I alomt got my doctor a moth before to rais my does but talked about me dropping and how the cant prescibe more than the dos im on which is bullshit i am sure. i am a"YELLOE" due to the fact i have lost of had stolen my meds about once a year.
I was goiig through withdrawls..di kratom too but uggh tat feeing like i wqnt to get out of my own body....
As far as people not liking religion if it was not for a FEAR OF HELL , Jesus and the Devil etc i would have a bullet through my brain..so yes i wish i didnt believe and ther was no God so I could just end the bullshit..ecspecially once you g3et in your 40s and overwieght and you cant score E or chiva or worry too much to try...FUCK they just meed to end prohibition

anyway we are going for 75mcgr/hr fentanyl, becasue after studying chemistry i doube they find ti on drug tests... i really wish i could get sassafrass oil so i could make my own MDMA.....this government should have allready fell..what i really need is a friend in the soulth to LEGALLY send my sassafras bark or get a expensive log trug trip for campor tree and get that bark..

Eish me luck..what we really need to do is kill every senator that voted to bail out the j**ish internation bankers who have destroy out dollar and now we still have unneeded agencies like the DEA! rememb er you liberals its DEMOCRATS that want FEDERAL power and keep those bastards going..i prefer a coke snorting bush that isnt into burning poppy fielsd coca bushes, and the worse was clinton wiht the analogue laws of 1996 fight for the inividual..dont buy the wannabe hippie lies..liberals love control.. and FEDERAL budgets DEA ATF etc etc

sorry to go off..i just want liverty for the individual and RON PAULS destruction of Prohibition

OOOPS anyway TRY letting these sit in sone water for a few hours then use oral syringe and u-p the butt..seemed towork some and the pill itself is like a waterbase lubricant so you can use the pill body to lube up.. or use on youyr sex toys,fleshlight HAHAHA... really though its like astrglide.. i sure hope these patches work..time to read up on fentanlyl

I'm sure this has been mentioned already but I wanted to give my experience insufflating the new Opana ER TRFs.

The method I use is to grind the pills up:

1) Get a dremel tool - I find the dremel works MUCH better than electric screwdrivers due to the dremel's significantly faster rotation speed

2) Cut a small hole in side of a water bottle (like if you were making a bong out of it and were cutting a hole for the mother piece)

3) Cut the top off the water bottle (so it has a big enough opening to fit a dremel tool in)

4) Using needlenose pliers, hold the pill and put it through the small hole in the side of the water bottle

5) Put dremel tool in the water bottle and start grinding the pill - be sure you are using a dremel tip that will not fall apart and shed sand

6) Once you are done grinding, dump the powder out and enjoy.

It is also important not to directly grind the pill for too long or else the friction will cause too much heat and begin to make the pill melt/gel up rather than create a fine powder. The water bottle is important because otherwise the pill powder will fly everywhere. Also, I have found that by mixing in some baking soda with the ground pills (~1/3 to 1/2 as much baking soda as you have ground pills) helps keeping the powder from clumping and also seems to help preventing the powder gelling up as much in your nose.

Using this method works just as well as snorting the old yellow stop signs. I am not sure if it is due to my currently low tolerance, using baking soda or what, but snorting these actually hits me harder and lasts much longer than the old formula, anyone else notice this?

I too have been on 240 mg of Opana ER per day with BT roxi 150mg per day. I am miserable with PAIN now since the new opana formulation. The 5th I got my old Opana er 20mg but the new 40 mg yellows. I became nauseated & began puking from the very first yellow I took!! It seems I am allergic to the polomers! PEO PEG & the polyvinyl too. I have been to the ER twice this month but no help!! I took all the green 20 mg but was out in 12 days, I see my Doc on the 3rd, but have no clue what ER meds I can now take! Does anyone know about the Actavis generic oxymorphome ER 15mg formula? If it works the same as old Opana ER then I will need 16 pills per day instead of 8?! Our government sux!! All about money for them. They do not care about patients who need pain management or the addicts either!! Its about money for them! This just sends addicts to heroin so the government makes more money, but its killing ME!! & many others too! Help!! Anyone know of other options? I had to stop the Duragesic Fentanyl patches due to the polomers when they changed them too....they burned & scared both my arms & it feels like my insides r being burned the same way with the new Opana ER! I am in pain 24/7 365 at a 3 to 5 level, but now?? My pain is back to 10 plus all the other issues from this plastic crap!!