Official Heroin Discussion II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im starting to worry on these beige caps. Is this fent/heron? I've been high literally for about 7 hours now if not more off of One fucking cap. I dont know whos all had these in the Chicago area, but in the past its been straight garbage. This doesnt seem right. I feel almost a bit ill and wish I would have left out the 2 beers and the 2 hydros. Seriously though what the shiiiit. It almost feels like I gradually am getting higher. Not digging this.

Im starting to worry on these beige caps. Is this fent/heron? I've been high literally for about 7 hours now if not more off of One fucking cap. I dont know whos all had these in the Chicago area, but in the past its been straight garbage. This doesnt seem right. I feel almost a bit ill and wish I would have left out the 2 beers and the 2 hydros. Seriously though what the shiiiit. It almost feels like I gradually am getting higher. Not digging this.

You mean caps, as in pills, or the H is stored in an emptied out pill? I had them last week, very good/strong, but not overwhelmingly strong. I just snort though...can't imagine how strong they would be if shot. Just wait it out man...your very close to the "coming down" point if you used 7 hours ago. Try and stay awake till you're cool...be safe!

if you was high for 7hrs it wasnt fent, it has more of a duration of 2hours max

if you're still using hydros which I'm assuming is hydrocodone, to get high, then you're probably just experiencing good heroin for the first time. To anyone with a real heroin problem or tolerance, you can take all the hydrocodone in the world and not shit would happen. You'll be fine man, no worries. But you should never drink when on opiates, why take the risk?

You mean caps, as in pills, or the H is stored in an emptied out pill? I had them last week, very good/strong, but not overwhelmingly strong. I just snort though...can't imagine how strong they would be if shot. Just wait it out man...your very close to the "coming down" point if you used 7 hours ago. Try and stay awake till you're cool...be safe!
Yea these are what im talking about. so fucking strong compared to like 2 months ago. I quit copping because they were straight fucking shit and the caps are all thats been coming this way. I wasnt buying into the whole i got that fire but was desperate yesterday when no pharms were around, so i copped. shit looked different and tasted different only burnt for a split second compared to the ahhh fuck my nose in the past. I've done brown rocked up smack before. this stuff wasnt comparable. This stuff was damn fine shit.
I only did one line from one cap as a tester and was driving to work and i shit you not I had almost melted into my seat i was nodding so hard. actually had to slap myself a couple times LOL. I always stay awake when Im super high and im nodding off. I got sleep apnea so when I nod off its either I fall asleep or I die. Plus, the beat always hits right when your noggin is going up down left and right. Just an fyi These fuckers killed a 45mg amphetamine high in a second.

I guess we cant say color matters anymore.

Im no newb to pills/smack. I take hydrocodone when nothings around. Its better than jack shit. It doesnt get me High. More like creates a small comforting Buzz that chills me out for a few hours. Im hoping these come back again soon today. That shit was bangers!

Last edited:
Yea these are what im talking about. so fucking strong compared to like 2 months ago. I quit copping because they were straight fucking shit and the caps are all thats been coming this way. I wasnt buying into the whole i got that fire but was desperate yesterday when no pharms were around, so i copped. shit looked different and tasted different only burnt for a split second compared to the ahhh fuck my nose in the past. I've done brown rocked up smack before. this stuff wasnt comparable. This stuff was damn fine shit.
I only did one line from one cap as a tester and was driving to work and i shit you not I had almost melted into my seat i was nodding so hard. actually had to slap myself a couple times LOL. I always stay awake when Im super high and im nodding off. I got sleep apnea so when I nod off its either I fall asleep or I die. Plus, the beat always hits right when your noggin is going up down left and right. Just an fyi These fuckers killed a 45mg amphetamine high in a second.

I guess we cant say color matters anymore.

Im no newb to pills/smack. I take hydrocodone when nothings around. Its better than jack shit. It doesnt get me High. More like creates a small comforting Buzz that chills me out for a few hours. Im hoping these come back again soon today. That shit was bangers!

DUDE please be more responsible with ya dope usage and not be hitting dope up while driving. what if you would have nodded out and ran a group of kids over and killed a few of em. let alone the risk of potentially doing harm to yourself. as much as ppl will prolly disagree with me on this but your car is not in any way a good place to be doing dope in, unless you are parked in your driveway at ya house and not going any where. this is the main reason this websites exist is harm reduction on nodding off behind the wheel of a car is just screaming for a lesson in harm reduction

DUDE please be more responsible with ya dope usage and not be hitting dope up while driving. what if you would have nodded out and ran a group of kids over and killed a few of em. let alone the risk of potentially doing harm to yourself. as much as ppl will prolly disagree with me on this but your car is not in any way a good place to be doing dope in, unless you are parked in your driveway at ya house and not going any where. this is the main reason this websites exist is harm reduction on nodding off behind the wheel of a car is just screaming for a lesson in harm reduction
I tested it with a tester line and noticed it was pretty damn strong. I didnt do anymore until I got back home. I was at home when I did it to begin with. The only things I could have hit was a cornfield. I dont drive like an idiot even though I just said I melted in my seat. I've blacked out behind the wheel, nodding is timid to that, and putting the ac on full blast cold is sure as hell to keep your ass up.

Chicago is as hot as a Volcano at the moment. It's not a good time to be driving around, randomly looking for new connections. The winter months, are perfect for that sort of thing, as the people outside in a Chicago winter are usually out there for a reason. Just too many people out and about over the past two weeks. It will calm down a bit, I'm sure, but the CPD/Narcos are certainly targeting the areas that many Chicago BL'ers frequent. If you wanted to get sober for a while, now would be a good time to do it. Easier said than done, I know :)

With that being said. of course the diacetylmorphine has been fairly pure over the past two weeks, at least in my neck of the woods. A coincidence? Maybe, maybe not. Spring is here, life is good, almost too good...something is a brewing. Yeah, I'm just a paranoid fool, but all of my connects have been whispering the "something is up" line in my ear. I guess time will tell what it is, exactly, that is up. Whatever it is, I'm sure its been done before...

Be safe, be smart, and always take care.

---------------

And for the law enforcement officers reading(and sending me PM's)...this is a huge monkey on my back, you think I want to drive to Chicago's poorer areas to score H? The drive takes me over two hours round-trip, yet I do it almost daily. Many of the dealers I meet are good people as well, just doing what their father/uncle/brother/sister did to provide food for their family. I mind my business, I respect the law(all but the one that wants to throw me jail for something I can't control), unless you've experienced the pain some of us have, you really have no idea what motivates us to do the things we do to acquire a tiny bag of powder.

I don't steal, I'm my mother and father's son, just like you...I have no clue where the chemical comes from or how it found its way to my dealer's hands or who the "higher ups" are and I don't want to go to prison. Please forgive me...If I could stop, I would. So, I apologize for making part of your job a pain in the ass, and while I understand you were hired to carry out certain tasks, please take it easy on me when my time runs out. I'm not a bad person, I don't belong in prison, but that is probably where I'll end up if I can't get over this addiction to opiates. I guess I simply want to say that I'm sorry for being me...I'd never hurt a soul, except my own.

Last edited:
yea I just got more caps. I think they are a Lot less as strong as the ones I had yesterday but I always speak to soon. ;)

I think you know what could happen. Dont we all..

Last edited:
Chicago is as hot as a Volcano at the moment. It's not a good time to be driving around, randomly looking for new connections. The winter months, are perfect for that sort of thing, as the people outside in a Chicago winter are usually out there for a reason. Just too many people out and about over the past two weeks. It will calm down a bit, I'm sure, but the CPD/Narcos are certainly targeting the areas that many Chicago BL'ers frequent. If you wanted to get sober for a while, now would be a good time to do it. Easier said than done, I know :)

With that being said. of course the diacetylmorphine has been fairly pure over the past two weeks, at least in my neck of the woods. A coincidence? Maybe, maybe not. Spring is here, life is good, almost too good...something is a brewing. Yeah, I'm just a paranoid fool, but all of my connects have been whispering the "something is up" line in my ear. I guess time will tell what it is, exactly, that is up. Whatever it is, I'm sure its been done before...

Be safe, be smart, and always take care.

---------------

And for the law enforcement officers reading(and sending me PM's)...this is a huge monkey on my back, you think I want to drive to Chicago's poorer areas to score H? The drive takes me over two hours round-trip, yet I do it almost daily. Many of the dealers I meet are good people as well, just doing what their father/uncle/brother/sister did to provide food for their family. I mind my business, I respect the law(all but the one that wants to throw me jail for something I can't control), unless you've experienced the pain some of us have, you really have no idea what motivates us to do the things we do to acquire a tiny bag of powder.

I don't steal, I'm my mother and father's son, just like you...I have no clue where the chemical comes from or how it found its way to my dealer's hands or who the "higher ups" are and I don't want to go to prison. Please forgive me...If I could stop, I would. So, I apologize for making part of your job a pain in the ass, and while I understand you were hired to carry out certain tasks, please take it easy on me when my time runs out. I'm not a bad person, I don't belong in prison, but that is probably where I'll end up if I can't get over this addiction to opiates. I guess I simply want to say that I'm sorry for being me...I'd never hurt a soul, except my own.
what the fuuuck holmes!? elaborate on these officers sending you pms?

can anyone here compare the differences between the white/tan dope u get in the us the the afghan brown we get in europe?

I'm dopesick as fuck, waiting to get paid later and pick up some blows. I can't handle this shit anymore, being dopesick is the worst shit ever. Worse than any flu I've ever had. It's not only physically awful but mentally exhausting too.

But there ain't no better feeling than bein dopesick and pushin down that plunger and BOOM, you just went from feeling like total shit, to feeling wonderful in a split second. Oh god, I'm making myself drool just thinkin about it.

How ya'll been my fellow junkies/junkettes?

any people around Toronto area know if theres good H around here?....being doing OC for a while thinking of making the switch

I'm dopesick as fuck, waiting to get paid later and pick up some blows. I can't handle this shit anymore, being dopesick is the worst shit ever. Worse than any flu I've ever had. It's not only physically awful but mentally exhausting too.

But there ain't no better feeling than bein dopesick and pushin down that plunger and BOOM, you just went from feeling like total shit, to feeling wonderful in a split second. Oh god, I'm making myself drool just thinkin about it.

fucking shitty......I think were in the same position here holmes. :\

I'm dopesick as fuck, waiting to get paidand pick up some blows. I can't handle this shit anymore, being dopesick is the worst shit ever. later Worse than any flu I've ever had. It's not only physically awful but mentally exhausting too.

I dealt with that for years. Nothing worse. And it's a constant cycle. Seriously, dude, it's so worth your time, effort, well being, pocketbook to give Suboxone a try. Truly a miracle. You can still get high on occasion. But NO dopesick, and stress, and hustling, and waiting, etc., etc.
I'm not preaching. I just know that feeling inside out and putting it out there. Hope you're all good by now! Audi. lol.
P.S. I've had better luck with straight bags here in Chicago, as opposed to bags with foils in them. Yeah?

Status
Not open for further replies.