Official Heroin Discussion II

Status
Not open for further replies.
try looking into the LA heroin thread here. please no sourcing

What Chinky posted was absolutely a reverse sting. If the police had caught people after they bought, it would read "possession." In Chicago, the police really don't give a shit what the courts do. They've got an ordinance that allows them to impound your vehicle for any arrest involving drugs. These impoundments are in a special category, with a $1300 retrieval fee. There's a hearing for the impoundment, but it's weeks after the arrest, with the storage fees running up your bill considerably. The hearing is draconian joke. And if your paperwork is not in order- I mean perfect order- you're out of luck. I watched guys in the office where you pay the $1300 try to get their work vehicle back, they had no idea who's name was on the paperwork. They were fucked.
War on Drugs.

why is that BS? i mean you know what your looking for is illegal

now im not sure if a reverse sting is what really went on, i just assumed it because all the above arrests are on same block, same day and most of them are during the 11am-12pm hour...all for attempted poession of narcotics

Ouch...I hope those poor souls don't have a ridiculous felony on their record.

Last edited:
Well, attempted possession could have meant that they were parked in line waiting to be served when the police rolled up and raided.

If they're doing a reverse sting, I think they want to get you to say what it is you want to buy. Put your order in, "Two blows..." He says, "park!" You figure the second guy walking up to your car has the product, and you're going to give the money to the first guy. Then they both flash those brass badges in leather holders. The guy at my window starts talking to me like I'm a skittish horse, "Real easy, now, turn off the car..." At this point they cuff you, put you in an unmarked car, and drive around to a staging area in a nearby alley. Another cop jumps in my car, and drives it past the staging point to a waiting tow truck. There's like 6-7 people standing with me in the back yard of a vacant building, all who got busted in the last ten minutes. They have to get the scene on the street back to looking normal, which means getting people in hand cuffs out of sight. This is all shit you might spot if you drive around the block before buying at a new spot. Or not seeing anyone you recognize at a familiar one.
The cops were almost empathetic with us, letting us know that "attempting" was just a misdemeanor, and that we'd be I-bonded out in a few hours. Because really, it's all about the cars. They want people who look like they will spring the $1300 for their ride. This part of their racket is air-tight. City bureaucracy is independent of the circuit court.
If you're driving a total piece of shit, I could see them not bothering, just harassing you in some way.
I don't think they could keep a line parked very long, people would see what's happening a few cars up. Trying to grab you after you're leaving an area would get them a felony possession arrest, and with the county court totally clogged, I don't know if it's in their best interest. But it must happen, because the data is on those sites. A decent crew is going to be watching more than a few blocks in each direction, and the farther away you drive, the better chance you have to stash.
Keep in mind that outside the impoundment fee, most first time offenders get the charges dropped after drug school. You can also get the arrest record expunged if the case is dismissed, but they've made that harder and more expensive.

If they're doing a reverse sting, I think they want to get you to say what it is you want to buy. Put your order in, "Two blows..." He says, "park!" You figure the second guy walking up to your car has the product, and you're going to give the money to the first guy. Then they both flash those brass badges in leather holders. The guy at my window starts talking to me like I'm a skittish horse, "Real easy, now, turn off the car..." At this point they cuff you, put you in an unmarked car, and drive around to a staging area in a nearby alley. Another cop jumps in my car, and drives it past the staging point to a waiting tow truck. There's like 6-7 people standing with me in the back yard of a vacant building, all who got busted in the last ten minutes. They have to get the scene on the street back to looking normal, which means getting people in hand cuffs out of sight. This is all shit you might spot if you drive around the block before buying at a new spot. Or not seeing anyone you recognize at a familiar one.
The cops were almost empathetic with us, letting us know that "attempting" was just a misdemeanor, and that we'd be I-bonded out in a few hours. Because really, it's all about the cars. They want people who look like they will spring the $1300 for their ride. This part of their racket is air-tight. City bureaucracy is independent of the circuit court.
If you're driving a total piece of shit, I could see them not bothering, just harassing you in some way.
I don't think they could keep a line parked very long, people would see what's happening a few cars up. Trying to grab you after you're leaving an area would get them a felony possession arrest, and with the county court totally clogged, I don't know if it's in their best interest. But it must happen, because the data is on those sites. A decent crew is going to be watching more than a few blocks in each direction, and the farther away you drive, the better chance you have to stash.
Keep in mind that outside the impoundment fee, most first time offenders get the charges dropped after drug school. You can also get the arrest record expunged if the case is dismissed, but they've made that harder and more expensive.

They are doing this for your saftey and the cities...=D They care about the people...=D

They are doing this for your saftey and the cities...=D They care about the people...=D

Yep they're a lovely bunch. I actually wouldn't be as cynical if it wasn't for them ripping off the money. It's happened to me a couple times in all my years. Of course I was let go and told to not be seen again at that spot, but it still sucked. It's like having a free pass to rip people. The excuse is that you were trying to cop and I guess being let go is lucky but I have more respect for cops that do their job without stealing from junkies.

Chicago report-
Red Taped ziplocks
quality is a REAL 7.5 (I bang it) and the quantity is a 6 (but the quality makes up for it.)

Chester Cheetah ziplocks
7 / 8.5

Shamrock ziplocks
7 / 7.5

Blue dolphin ziplocks
4 / 8.5

Raw (brownsugar texture)
4 / grams

Raw (tan hard rocks)
7.5 / grams

capsules (tan smelly powder)
8.0 / 7.0

All but one of those (red tapes) are always delivery. The red tapes occasionally deliver. All are usually 12 to a jab/bundle. Capsules are 13 to a jab. That's what's current in my circle of connects. Be safe everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
i just wanta remind yalls that there is a reason the stamps thread got closed down so that doesnt mean we can come in here and start comparing different product out on the street here.

thanks

I thought that it was prohibited to state anything besides the city. From what i've read, its hard enough to score in chicago without heat all about. Last thing junkies need is someone funneling them to the next big bust spot.

Chinky--That everyblock thing you posted was fuckin cool. I had never seen the "attempted possession" before. I think Lil Wayne is going to jail for "attempted posession" (not really relevant, cuz it was of a firearm not dope but I do have a point).

My point is to people, is that shit sucks, but definitely not entrapment. That's how police does business.

Another thing I saw is someone said the raw they got was rated lower than some of the normal blows. Never bought raw, but just seems kinda fucked that you're paying extra for raw, and it's something weaker than most normal blows in the city. Does anyone who's messed with raw experienced this before, or is this thing just someone getting ripped off? I figured that when you bought raw, the whole point was cuz you knew what quality you were getting.

Chinky--That everyblock thing you posted was fuckin cool. I had never seen the "attempted possession" before. I think Lil Wayne is going to jail for "attempted posession" (not really relevant, cuz it was of a firearm not dope but I do have a point).

My point is to people, is that shit sucks, but definitely not entrapment. That's how police does business.

Another thing I saw is someone said the raw they got was rated lower than some of the normal blows. Never bought raw, but just seems kinda fucked that you're paying extra for raw, and it's something weaker than most normal blows in the city. Does anyone who's messed with raw experienced this before, or is this thing just someone getting ripped off? I figured that when you bought raw, the whole point was cuz you knew what quality you were getting.

yea but any dealer on the street can tell some suburban white boy they have raw, and when the buyer finds out that maybe it really isnt, are they going to go back and start shit with the dealer? Street level dope dealers can put any name they want to their shit. Just one of those unfortunate things.

Well, this is new/weird. I scored some dope today that came in wax paper with no stamp - I'm thinking it came into town from Jersey - and as soon as I pulled out my rig, my arm got all hot, developed HUGE hives and swelled up. I took some antihistamines and it's going back to normal, slowly. I definitely got high but my pupils didn't pin right away like you'd expect (they're pretty teeny now). The stuff came highly recommended (no pun intended but it's a good one, eh?). Does anyone know if I had an allergic reaction to whatever it was cut with or to the dope itself? I've never experienced anything like this before. This is my only connect in this one-whore town right now (everyone else is getting popped) and I don't want to have this happen every time. This time it was just hives but what if my throat swells up next time? I don't dig the idea of anaphylactic shock. Has anyone else had this happen with Jersey dope?

yea but any dealer on the street can tell some suburban white boy they have raw, and when the buyer finds out that maybe it really isnt, are they going to go back and start shit with the dealer? Street level dope dealers can put any name they want to their shit. Just one of those unfortunate things.

Yeah, I guess it's kinda the same BS back in the day when people with X or rolls would say they were double stacked, or triple stacked, and it really never meant shit.

Goodbye, and good-luck

Well, I know the owner of this website is simply covering his/her own ass in terms of liability, and/or following the "advice" of a law enforcement officer or two, but not being able to discuss what is good or bad when it comes to BAD drugs(or the drugs the media uses to scare ignornat stay at home moms) is a borderline double standard and lowers the quality of discussion on this site. I'm not sure comparing A or B crosses any line, and I do believe any and all information regarding a certain chemical can be classified as harm reduction when used correctly. Don't get me wrong, it's not a big deal, and I'm simply venting a bit, but I hate censorship, especially when it comes to things that really have no place being censored. But, it's your ball, and you can pick and choose to play with it however you please. I just hope it's not LEO or lawyers dictating what can and can't be discussed on this wonderful site, but I'm not holding my breath. Again, sorry for venting, I just get a little depressed when things that I love lose some luster, so to say.

Nevertheless, I loved reading THE bluelight, and I wish the owners of the site and all of the members nothing but the best in life. I should have taken the advice of many on here, and now, because I didn't listen to the moderators/the many intelligent voices who discouraged scoring H on the streets of Chicago, I'm going to pay the price. Heroin is a wonderful drug when used in moderation, but don't kid yourself, you will not be able to use it in moderation, and you will be driven to the streets or other sketchy places to score. In the end, it's a zero-sum game, and big brother or the poison itself will win. Off to pay my debts to the man...best of luck to all of you.

Well, I know the owner of this website is simply covering his/her own ass in terms of liability, and/or following the "advice" of a law enforcement officer or two, but not being able to discuss what is good or bad when it comes to BAD drugs(or the drugs the media uses to scare ignornat stay at home moms) is a borderline double standard and lowers the quality of discussion on this site. I'm not sure comparing A or B crosses any line, and I do believe any and all information regarding a certain chemical can be classified as harm reduction when used correctly. Don't get me wrong, it's not a big deal, and I'm simply venting a bit, but I hate censorship, especially when it comes to things that really have no place being censored. But, it's your ball, and you can pick and choose to play with it however you please. I just hope it's not LEO or lawyers dictating what can and can't be discussed on this wonderful site, but I'm not holding my breath. Again, sorry for venting, I just get a little depressed when things that I love lose some luster, so to say.

Nevertheless, I loved reading THE bluelight, and I wish the owners of the site and all of the members nothing but the best in life. I should have taken the advice of many on here, and now, because I didn't listen to the moderators/the many intelligent voices who discouraged scoring H on the streets of Chicago, I'm going to pay the price. Heroin is a wonderful drug when used in moderation, but don't kid yourself, you will not be able to use it in moderation, and you will be driven to the streets or other sketchy places to score. In the end, it's a zero-sum game, and big brother or the poison itself will win. Off to pay my debts to the man...best of luck to all of you.

Well, you've peaked my curiosity, what happened?

Hey, someone deleted my post. Did a moderator delete my post? I made a joke about how bad the chicago thread was about sourcing and quoted the Dave Chappelle show episode where Dave Chappelle, aka Tyrone Biggums tells, the kids at an elementary school to hop on this train and ask for "Martinez" for dope

Moderator--Was that not allowed if I was joking? Check out the link to the video, Fast forward to 2:31 into the video (after the commercial)

The video link

http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?videoId=24405&title=tyrones-speech

Last edited:
Man, I really do miss the shit out of the Chicago Heroin thread. So much so that I find myself going back in the archives and reading the old threads, v. 1 and 2,3 and whatever else there is. I've read em' all before but I don't know I just get a kick out of it. Weird to see a lot of people come and go in those threads, makes me wonder. Wonder bad things. I mean we are in the dope game, people could be droppin dead out there.

However I do realize that we got MORE than enough fair warnings and chances to straighten our shit out on the Chicago thread and it just got to another level. Bad shit was happening and it threatened the livelihood of this site in a way, I guess.

As for me, right now I'm struggling really bad with wanting/trying to quit but it's just so hard. I use 4-5 days a week and take subs the other days. It seems as though I don't get high anything like I use to. But I have been getting pretty satisfactory dope, and my new guy has the customer service we all dream of. Cutting deals all day long. He even has a place far out of the ghetto, not even in the city that he stays at sometimes that I. It's great, but awful at the same time.

Been getting clear blue transparent zip locks with greyish dope. They're small but do the trick for me. I just need to figure this out. I feel like I'll never clean up. Chicago's heroin availibility and scene make it that much more difficult, it's really heaven and hell for us dope feenz.

Anyways, sorry for the rant. Just bored and coming out of a high, waiting to bang my last couple bags. Can't wait for the mofuckin summer foreal! Ugh. Wind is crazy out there today, sucks.

Be safe ya'll. My Chicago homies, stand up. Stay high.

Status
Not open for further replies.