Official Heroin Discussion II

Status
Not open for further replies.

gothood?

Bluelighter
I recently moved down to miami from NY. I was banging dope in NY for awhile and, now having been in miami for a couple months, finally got a dope connection. I was just wondering, for the people down here, what they think of the dope as compared to other places they've done it? And why do they sell it down here in fucking plastic bags??

the previous thread is here!

north and south american heroin talk can find a home here.

sourcing is prohibited and prices are no longer allowed.

safety concerns, experiences, discussion of quality, and other general heroin talk is more than welcome.

In the philadelphia area, a friend has told me about some of the stamp bags he has seen. Black label (black ink on blue bag) is a consistently good ten bag. Blue and red ink UPS on blue bags are mediocre 5 stamps, although some try to sell em as 10s.

Also, raw china white powder has recently been circulating by the gram bag but I have yet to hear any reviews.

All in one day from same person three different times they have no consistency of name branding at all.
You are always taking a chance never mind the risk. But how/what are you supposed to do? Sit there and count a brick? Try out and test the quality?If you have the time get a loosie and go try it out around the corner then come back for more? Well not if your a cop and go personality like myself. The less time i spend in that hood the better.
I mean sure it works both ways if they want to pinch a bag now and then,well two can play that game and they can can get shorted on the chedda.
But one would try to stick with a steady source that shows mutual respect in most ways, counts and quality and response times.
Dealer time is a frustrating concept that one never gets used to. And they'll do it almost all of the time but dam if you hold them up at all. It's almost like we work for them and should be gratefull that they'll take our monies et all.
Anyhow paterson area has a large collection of stamps that'll put reverse keyboard markings in yer forehead.
AS OF LATE "MIAMI VICE" "BRICK CITY" "DROP DEAD" "RAINBOW"
amongst many others. all i can say is choose your source according to his consistancy of quality and not the price. cause a dissapointment is sad at any price.
peace/respect
dawg,

heroin in orlando is pathetic <snip> for small baggies. Havent had tar yet. There are no wax papers here. Roxicodone are dirt cheap and so are oxys, so fuck the dope in orlando.

price discussion is no longer allowed, please see the announcement stickied at the top of the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Baltimore, gotta love it. unless your usual guy has some god damn fire in the morning and then doo doo at 4:30. :X

peace/respect
dawg,

Eyyy yo dog, whats going on brah? Remember me from Opio? I got booted for discussing some shit. The MODS hated me there anyway. Haha.

Anyway, shit is heating up in Jersey City. Narcos raid the projects I cop at every Sunday night! It's been 4 Sunday nights in a row. It was bad recently.. my guy told me they blocked the projects off. People got in, but nobody got out. The had the boys on the ground, searching and destroying everything. They don't fuck around when they go in there. And if your white and caught up, you are going to jail. BE fucking careful always, but I've been noticing this pattern.. Sunday nights. At least the projects I know in JC. I also heard some guys got pinched are cooperating with cops, snitching on guys and going to give up a big time dealer in Newark. A lot of the boys I know in the jects aren't too happy about that. I know both parties involved. Street drama. Someone is gonna get shot. Just reminding ya'll to be careful out there when ya copping. Pigs are getting sneaky and reckless. Always get it and out as quickly as can be. Hanging around is asking to goto jail or get robbed.

Hey Altek
Whas upp cuzz?
Always been a believer of the ol cop n'go, no small talk
and always take a different route out and back to safety then the way ya took out of town and in to the hood, ya dig ? peace
dawg,

p.s. lacey hell yeah i been on those "recession".......smokin

Last edited:
I jus missed a 3bag shot of that recession a lil while ago :(

anyways, them bags be stayin. Amazin, recession, and killer all same dope IMO. nice clean white n stays on the level dont change reliable n all dat. not bad. from wat i been seein ptown been havin the upper hand over brick citys quality lately. then again i jus been samplin a small # of newark stamps. but the ppls i got em from been tellin me that in their opinion shit was fire some of the best around in a long time so.....if to me they just good average maybe ptowns better or, More likely...My tolerance just stay goin up. prolly the second idea. anyways. wat yall think?

yo those recessions are fire. there are actually like 10 different stamps that are all the same dope. It comes up real light, right? Just want to make sure we're talking bout the same shit. Also, I've been getting Sleepys lately which are pretty good. Totally different from the recessions, they come up real dark...

yea those recessions are light as fuck. 3 in a shot and its barely light gold. Its weird. a shot of recession/killer is like whne yo clean your set out and the blood is left over in the water before you shoot it out and it tints the water a very light browinsh yellowish color. You coldnt tell the difference if you looked at it and didnt know. the only thing i dont like bout these bags is that i save my cottons and sometimes i cant tell wat ones to use to make up my cotton shot, becuz the used ones are so light that they blend in with the other little balls of leftover cotton that i got from makin up the filter and sometimes i think i mix clean unused cotton in with my used ones becuz i cant see the color difference. you dont get that when u deal with those dark brown types of dope that get dark as fuck in the set. i like how clean these are tho definately tired of the vitamin smell in other shit.

foils in chicago still shitty as ever LOL. i don't know why i try to cop dope round here anymore.

I know there are brown dense rocks around chicago because 2 years ago i copped em from south side... suppose to be the same good shit floatin around minnisota.
but shit

seen nothin but foils of commercial SHIT in chi-town

yea i do like 5 of those recessions at a time and it looks like one of the other dark dope... as long as i get that good clean rush, i dont care... those recessions are clean as hell, that is what i like abt em'

anybody from the bay area in SF? i'm going to make a trip down there to cop as i am going to be sick as a dog in about 4 hours. is the dope any good?

what should i look for when trying to cop down there?

SF is like a open market when it comes to getting opiates if you are in the "bad neighborhood." You are pretty much going to get tar or mud. These days it is wrapped in plastic bags and not very often balloons. Anyway, I have not heard of people getting gaffled (ripped off) when getting "hop", "chiva", or black" in tar form. This is not the case with white (crack), not to be trusted.

Typically, people just mess with the size (i.e. try to pass a $10 for a $20 or 2 $20s for a gram).

Just to be sure you could open it, make sure the size is okay and not wrapped in 10 plastic bags, smell it or taste it, before paying. Don't let them rush you by saying it's hot and make it fast b/c cops are coming. Don't give your money first.

If you know no one at all. You could ask usually older, black men who are selling rigs for a dollar....before buying rigs.

If you don't like getting sick, ever consider getting on suboxone or something?

and yeah i was on suboxone for 3mo. i have been on a 2 week long binge that i started up again unfortunately.

I must say, this is one helluva discussion on dope. I know that I am a mere novice in the game compared to some but I hope I can contribute something to the fold with the knowledge I have from my 3 years of experience with diesel and my many travels to and from Brick City. Fortunately, I don't have to scour the streets looking for some dude standing outside in the freezing winter weather as I am secure with my main connect who is a real cool dude with the best shit all the time and serves me any day of the week and nearly any hour too. He will even spot me if I have no cash. The same goes for my backup connect except he has different stuff - I would rate it as 9/10 compared to my main's 10/10. It is a good thing to have a great relationship with these entrepreneurs! ;)

I must say, this is one helluva discussion on dope. I know that I am a mere novice in the game compared to some but I hope I can contribute something to the fold with the knowledge I have from my 3 years of experience with diesel and my many travels to and from Brick City. Fortunately, I don't have to scour the streets looking for some dude standing outside in the freezing winter weather as I am secure with my main connect who is a real cool dude with the best shit all the time and serves me any day of the week and nearly any hour too. He will even spot me if I have no cash. The same goes for my backup connect except he has different stuff - I would rate it as 9/10 compared to my main's 10/10. It is a good thing to have a great relationship with these entrepreneurs! ;)

Don't take this out of context, it's not meant to be racist in any way, but are your dealers black? How did you meet them and do they live in the projects or ghettos of Newark?

I used to be tight with my main connect, but never would go hang out as friends. He has offered many times to take me out, invite me to his house, go to his vacation house, but in the end you got to remember they are just drug dealers hustling. He would front me, give me freebies when sick, cut me crazy discounts and low prices, etc. The usual shit you would get when you are really close to a dealer. Ever since he got arressted a few times, he's changed and he has an attitude now. Life isn't going good for him anymore so he takes it out on his customers. Not a good thing to do. I really don't deal with him anymore. Shit can change with a dealer over night like that. My backup dealer was always reliable and now he is my main man. His prices are a bit more expensive, but he's always around and a trustworthy guy. Strict, yet fair. Always watching out for me. I would say I am tight with him because I have known him for a while, but no fronts or anything like that like my old dude. Both of these guys are from the projects. But it beats knowing guys like this you can call anytime then actually going into the projects! In the end, they are drug dealers. Might seem cool or whatever, but always remember that.

amen brotha to alteknj

peoples attitude toward their dope dealers is kind of like Stockholm syndrome. they are selling you a slow painful death. and please dont forget these people buy GRAMS of raw dope for what they make you pay for a bundle and then turn it into at least 3 or 4 bundles, and thats if they dont cut it at all. so them charging you what you think is a "good price" is still making them a bundle (no pun intended).

Status
Not open for further replies.