Official Heroin Discussion II

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I do the same thing with the stamp thread sometimes. :(

Have you tried posting in TDS about needing to quit? There's some assholes there but they're outweighed by the good intentioned people.

Hey Chicago Bluelighters, or mods for that matter;
Would it be in the best interest of HR to atleast do the same thing that was done to the stamp thread?

Meaning have a sticky post that contains info on current "dangerous bags" and their description here in N&SDD.

This way people from Chicago can send a PM to the mods telling them the description of the dangerous bags that would then be added to the sticky post.

It only seems fair, since the stamp thread was turned into a sticky of dangerous stamps sent to mods to post in the sticky...

What makes Chicago dope unable to be placed in the dangerous bags thread? It's not like NY/NJ is the only place in North America that has dangerous bags. I don't remember Chicago users being banned from using PMs either.

Well, I know the owner of this website is simply covering his/her own ass in terms of liability, and/or following the "advice" of a law enforcement officer or two, but not being able to discuss what is good or bad when it comes to BAD drugs(or the drugs the media uses to scare ignornat stay at home moms) is a borderline double standard and lowers the quality of discussion on this site. I'm not sure comparing A or B crosses any line, and I do believe any and all information regarding a certain chemical can be classified as harm reduction when used correctly. Don't get me wrong, it's not a big deal, and I'm simply venting a bit, but I hate censorship, especially when it comes to things that really have no place being censored. But, it's your ball, and you can pick and choose to play with it however you please. I just hope it's not LEO or lawyers dictating what can and can't be discussed on this wonderful site, but I'm not holding my breath. Again, sorry for venting, I just get a little depressed when things that I love lose some luster, so to say.

Nevertheless, I loved reading THE bluelight, and I wish the owners of the site and all of the members nothing but the best in life. I should have taken the advice of many on here, and now, because I didn't listen to the moderators/the many intelligent voices who discouraged scoring H on the streets of Chicago, I'm going to pay the price. Heroin is a wonderful drug when used in moderation, but don't kid yourself, you will not be able to use it in moderation, and you will be driven to the streets or other sketchy places to score. In the end, it's a zero-sum game, and big brother or the poison itself will win. Off to pay my debts to the man...best of luck to all of you.

Sorry to hear it Bob. Hope it's not allot of time and you use it to your best advantage. Best of luck to you Bro.

Hey Chicago Bluelighters, or mods for that matter;
Would it be in the best interest of HR to atleast do the same thing that was done to the stamp thread?

Meaning have a sticky post that contains info on current "dangerous bags" and their description here in N&SDD.

This way people from Chicago can send a PM to the mods telling them the description of the dangerous bags that would then be added to the sticky post.

It only seems fair, since the stamp thread was turned into a sticky of dangerous stamps sent to mods to post in the sticky...

What makes Chicago dope unable to be placed in the dangerous bags thread? It's not like NY/NJ is the only place in North America that has dangerous bags. I don't remember Chicago users being banned from using PMs either.

I was kinda expecting all a bunch of chicago posters to write after us "yeah, yea" and rally for to get a thread like we described...
I guess the riot isn't happening

^ What would be the point of having a purely duplicitous thread in another forum? That would be even worse because two sets of mods would have access to two threads and then to get the info that you need, then you would have to go to both threads just to make sure that your bag wasn't in either.

Not quite sure what you mean. Thats like saying why have an official detroit heroin thread, and official chicago thread, and official heroin thread.
I meant to have a sticky in North and South Am DD since this is where the Chicago Heroin thread was in. And they don't get stamps in chicago, so there would be no point combining the two. I think it would be harder to get all the chicago ppl over to DC to look at the sticky there then to have a sticky here where they frequent.

Whatever it was just a suggestion, im just saying they would already have to put a sticky here saying they combined dangerous bags from chicago and the NY tristate area into one, when they could just make that sticky the dangerous chicago shit.

this thread has died. i miss the old bluelight.

There are a few other sites on the 'net that allow in depth discussion of an individual cities heroin/opiate scene. Don't PM me for the info, but it isn't that hard for an opiphile to find. This site probably got a call from the DEA/some hot-shot telling them to cool the H talk, and the big dogs behind the scenes are probably doing exactly what a good lawyer would tell them to do. This site is still awesome, hopefully it stays that way and doesn't lean too far right in terms of censorship.

This site probably got a call from the DEA/some hot-shot telling them to cool the H talk, and the big dogs behind the scenes are probably doing exactly what a good lawyer would tell them to do.

DEA has 0 jurisdiction over this site.

The "big dogs" are simply upholding basic moral values in not allowing people to openly source on here.

Morals vary from person to person...the law is the law! I understand and support your decision, but I do feel the Chicago thread provided some essential day to day information that is now missing. On the other hand, there must have been some ridiculous shenanegans going on behind the scenes if BL administrators felt the bad outweighed to good, so to say. On the other, other hand, I do believe law enforcement officials were stirring the pot regarding fishing for sources, quite a few of them sent me PM's(my alias) and I always provided them with false information, on second thought, I probably should have just ignored them and the majority of the people fishing for sources were not LE officials. To those cats, I can only say a blind squirrel can find a nut in Chicago. Yeah, I know you're probably looking for a way to minimize risk by finding a middle-man, of sorts, but that isn't what this site is for, and now, the whole community suffers as a result. Again, finding what you're looking for in Chicago is easy, and relatively safe, meaning you're probably not going to have a gun pointed at your head by anyone but a police officer. It's serious business in Chicago, probably a hundred million dollar industry, and the "bad" guys just want your money...the police are the ones who want your ass.

Again, not my call, just venting a bit. Y'all run a wonderful site that upholds the spirit of harm-reduction to a T, more often than not. If there is any way I could donate to the site, please send me the information.

Regarding Chicago H...I've sampled a wide range of different product over the past two weeks, and I'm still alive. No cyanide laced H floating around....be safe

Last edited:
there must have been some ridiculous shenanegans going on behind the scenes if BL administrators felt the bad outweighed to good

There were definite shenanegans going on in the stamp thread, and since people are people are people, I'd assume the same was happening in the Chicago thread.

Damn the Chicago H thread has been shuttered I see. The mods always said it was a major pain in the ass.

heads up to people in chicago... that http://chicago.everyblock.com/crime website has shown the police are busting about 15 people at a different spot about two times a month or so. Search primary type = narcotics, and secondary type =narcotics: attempted posession of narcotics, and you will see where they've been hitting. Unfortunately there's about a two week delay on the information. Scary thing is, the most recent sting they show is one of the number of spots where i used to go to pretty often throughout the winter, where they sell the "BEST" bags sealed in clear packing tape, with the strip of green tissue paper. Its funny because i rolled by the spot last week and there were a bunch of kids playing outside near where they hung out. Even as a user, that a good thing to see, ya know. I was on methadone last summer, so the only times i've used have been the past couple winters. So whenever i've hit the blocks, there're no kids out bc its freezing cold (i never go during the hours kids are walking to or from school, doesnt feel right). So its weird to go out in the summer and see kids playing twenty feet from guys dealing drugs.

But it seems like they're doing operations in that area now. At my other spot last week, i heard someone talk about how they heard the police where doing a "thing" on such and such street we were on. One guy i go to has been really sketched out the past few weeks, saying the heat is on. Theres a lot nearby some big grocery store where you can see all the undercover cars parked, must be the meet up/ home base type spot. Anyways, be careful out there. I mean shit, it would be pretty obvious if you went by your usual spot and someone you'd never seen asks if you want to buy some "smack". Just say no to "smack" kids!

edit - from the stats, they've been doing these operations every 9-15 days, and its been 14 days since the last (reported) one, so if you're in a situation where something seems off, it probably is.

Last edited by a moderator:
jesus what are these new caps being cut with? or is this just fire as all hell? i did one at 2pm and im still noddin..

heads up to people in chicago... that http://chicago.everyblock.com/crime website has shown the police are busting about 15 people at a different spot about two times a month or so. Search primary type = narcotics, and secondary type =narcotics: attempted posession of narcotics, and you will see where they've been hitting. Unfortunately there's about a two week delay on the information. Scary thing is, the most recent sting they show is one of the number of spots where i used to go to pretty often throughout the winter, where they sell the "BEST" bags sealed in clear packing tape, with the strip of green tissue paper. Its funny because i rolled by the spot last week and there were a bunch of kids playing outside near where they hung out. Even as a user, that a good thing to see, ya know. I was on methadone last summer, so the only times i've used have been the past couple winters. So whenever i've hit the blocks, there're no kids out bc its freezing cold (i never go during the hours kids are walking to or from school, doesnt feel right). So its weird to go out in the summer and see kids playing twenty feet from guys dealing drugs.

But it seems like they're doing operations in that area now. At my other spot last week, i heard someone talk about how they heard the police where doing a "thing" on such and such street we were on. One guy i go to has been really sketched out the past few weeks, saying the heat is on. Theres a lot nearby some big grocery store where you can see all the undercover cars parked, must be the meet up/ home base type spot. Anyways, be careful out there. I mean shit, it would be pretty obvious if you went by your usual spot and someone you'd never seen asks if you want to buy some "smack". Just say no to "smack" kids!

edit - from the stats, they've been doing these operations every 9-15 days, and its been 14 days since the last (reported) one, so if you're in a situation where something seems off, it probably is.

LMAO, I pulled up to gas-station in the Chi tpday, and a black dude (probably 30 or so, kind of chubby in the face, wearing a Sox hat) in a brand new LaCrosse(I think), pulled up to the pump next to me and while I was pumping asked, from his car, if I wanted to buy some smack! I said no, I wanted to buy some gas, and turned away. What a odd little world we live in!

On one hand, it looks like you simply have to be a bit unlucky to get caught up in these stings, as they seem to hit one spot in particular, but when your day has come...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.