• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Official FIFA World Cup 2006 IS HERE!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
By winning in one of the best games of the tournament so far. I'm actually glad they've advanced, I like to watch good football, would have been a loss if they didn't make it by loosing to an inferior country like Australia. Australia played better than Italy in that game, but I'm sure Australia couldn't have played the attractive football that the Azzuri have shown tonight.

I didn't actually see the game, but from everything that I have read, they deserved to win that game, and I don't have a problem with that, if a team plays attractive (non-diving/cheating) football and wins the game, good job!

However I still can't forgive the Italians (fucking bastard cunts) for the fucking travesty vs. Australia.

CB.

Fuck off Italy. Rot in hell, you dirty, World Cup-ruining Italian fucks.

Blowmonkey said:
By winning in one of the best games of the tournament so far. I'm actually glad they've advanced.

I agree. I think they've played pretty well throughout the tournament and deserve to be there. They were poor against Australia and against the USA, but other than that they've looked good. And you can't really argue against a team that hasn't conceded a single goal (bar one stupid fluky own goal).

They've also played much more attractive football than Italy normally do. If they play like that in the final it should be a good game - especially if they get the French :)

^I've always appreciated the Azzurri and their brand of futbol despite many who criticize it for not being attractive. When it's at its best, it is so tactically crisp and fluid that I can't help but be in awe of it. Some may find it boring, but I respectfully disagree.

As for the Australia match...ehhh whatever. The Socceroos, via a blown offsides call, scored the critical goal for them to advance into the 2nd round and should've been counting their lucky stars that they were even in such a position. Considering they couldn't take advantage of a 10-man Italian squad is enough for me to know they didn't deserve to move on.

^
Oh yeah, I can appreciate the whole catenaccio thing, but fuck me it can be boring to watch. I like the game better when both sides are going forward, even if they largely cancel each other out, as they did last night.

Chaos Butterfly said:
However I still can't forgive the Italians (fucking bastard cunts) for the fucking travesty vs. Australia.

I understand that very well. I've got the same thing with Portugal. They ruined any pleasure I could derive out of watching that team play as well, with their dirty antics.

Simulation is never fun to watch, it annoys pretty much anyone (except for the supporting country), but in the end, it's up to the ref to make the right decision. Can't really blame Italy or Portugal for the chances they've been presented, it's part of football, no matter how dirty it is.

As much as Frances group stage performances were shit house

they have come up with the goods when required, i guess you can say the same about Italy, but im not going to show them any respect...

I hope France pump them... a good like 3-0 scoreline... battle of 2 decent keepers and forwards, with a great midfield

This will be Zidane's last ever game for France, so i dare say he is going to go all out and turn on all cylinders... he will end up with the Golden Ball i reckon ;)

O yeah and if Thierry Henry wants to win the golden boot, he has to put 3 in... Klose from Germany has already got 5, and played less minutes...

Thierry Henry is on 3...

Klose must be feeling kinda confident!!!

I heard the winning team gets like $30 mill.
Anyone got any info on that or have I been fed lies?

If not, how much did Australia get?

The truth is Italy played a lot better than France this morning.

xcidium...

all the truth, they showed the prize money before the Aust/Italy game

if you made the round of 16... you got just under 10 mil

Winner taking just under 30 mil, and runner up somewhere near 25 i think it was

jnot bad for just over a days work (if you add up 7 games)

((if you were to play every minute in every game))

those 2 goals by that german bloke have were fuckin amazing

espically the 2nd one...

he knew he was coming off, and was close to identical to his first...

just fuckin had a crack and it curled right into the net...

and they didnt play him against Italy, must be regretting that now :\

work or nobody gives a fuck anymore? it's well known who most australians want to win, but italy would have my money at the moment.

It is definately close...

And it will come down to whoever is most "on" come tonight...

However I am putting my cash on France. Literally. $20 on them to win by 90mins.

I figure that with Zizou ending his reign tonight alongside other big players like Makelele who effectively came out of retirement they will have the experience to take away the cup.

Oh how I would have loved Cisse to have been able to play....

That being said, I would not be surprised to see Italy win. Especially if they get the first goal and then lock down the pitch.

All said though I am stll tipping France to win.. 2 goals to 1.

Can't wait :)

ZIDANE, ZIDANE, HOW CAN YOU BE SOOOO DUMB????!!!?

oh man.. i am DYING to know what Materazzi (?) said to him to piss him off so.... a racist remark apparently...

but damn.. bad way to go..

Yay, it's just so great to see Italy win. :\ In a few weeks you'll all be on the transfer market anyway because you'll be relegated.

Near I Tie

The French coffin I jus' saw carried down
Norton St was funny as shit.

Awesome game!

Yay, my suburb is gonna be happy fo' weeks!

It's absolutely insane around here!

=D =D =D

Status
Not open for further replies.