• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Official FIFA World Cup 2006 IS HERE!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great animation, that tells the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

How about they have a review committee after the game for all the yellow cards? All rulings would be analysed and if it was deemed to be a dive and not a dodgy tackle then the carding would be reversed. That should stop the nancy boy tactics.

And blowmonkey, I know exactly what you meant but didn't agree with it. You should read the rest of my post too. We have just as much to offer as dutch.

PG -

That was awesome.

I saved it to my computer in a word file so I can send it out to other people to have a read :)

Coming late to this, seeing as I've been away from the 'net for the last week or so. As a nuetral, I thought that was a heartbreaking decision, and you have my sympathy for losing that way. I don't think that it was a dive, though. The Italian fell over the defender, he didn't dive. And I've watched the replay a number of times, and I can see how the ref might have given a penalty. You can see Neill bring his leg across just as the striker runs into him. Ironically, he's trying to get out of the way, but it could have looked like he's making contact with that leg - which would be a definite penalty.

So I think it was a bad decision, but I understand why the ref made it.

As for deserving to win the game: maybe ;) - you had all the posession, but fewer shots on goal, and you didn't really look like scoring as far as I can remember. I very much doubt you would have won in a penalty shoot out against Buffon. So it was a tragic way to lose, but I think you would have lost anyway.

That said: you've earned a huge amount of respect. I've been surprised by how well the Aussies did, and especially by how well they did as a team. Your fans have been great as well. You even managed to get most of New Zealand cheering for you, which has to be some kind of a first.

So well done Aussie, and hopefully you can build on this result for next time :)

yea, you have my sympathy for loosing that way..but be real guys..what the hell did you have to offer..you guys created almost zero chances..ZERO..GUYS listen go to www.polishsoccer.com and polish soccer fans say the same shit (OH, if it wasnt for... if that didn't happen...etc) you guys do.. listen I KNOW the penalty call was bullshit but ADMIT that Italy is a professional team that DESERVES to make it to the finals.. COME ON..

BRAZIL ARE OUT

woooo

even though i was hoping a germany/brazil final

Germany to win for sure now

Pfft, fuck Brazil, ... I'd love to see a France/Germany final. I did want Germany/England but fucking Portugal ruined that.

Oh, and yes, fuck Italy while we're at it.

-T{H}R- said:
I'd love to see a France/Germany final. I did want Germany/England but fucking Portugal ruined that.

I see we're swimming parallel streams.
SillyAlien said:
I would have loved to see a France-England final, but I'll settle for France-Germany. :) (post)

Actually, I have half a mind to call plagiarism. My office will be in touch with your office.

;)

pekerman the stupid fuckass.
Lucky he resigned, else I would have found him and had him sodomized to death.
Stupid fucking cunt.

WHY? :(

Please note: it can't have been a France/England final - only a France/England semi.

Yes, I know that it couldn't have been that lately. I entertained the England-France hope before the cup even began. :p

Bloody England, blowing it again.

Eriksson should have brought on Walcott in extra time, England and McLaren need to realise in future that they have to avoid penalty shoot-outs at all cost. There's no point saying crap afterwards like "We practise penalties so much so I don't know what you can do more about that" LOL

You can't "practice" for penalties, not the atmosphere and mentality required anyway. And why did he bring Walcott to Germany if he had no intention of playing him? It's the World Cup, not a training camp.

I can only hope a Klose hatrick will humiliate the Italians on Wednesday morning... it's really the only thing left for me to look forward to in Gemany 2006.

^
Dunno about the penalties, though your point is good about not being able to replicate the atmosphere/pressure. The Germans practice penalties every single day. Lehman had a dossier of how all the Argentina players take penalties. Result? He saves a couple and Germany win. England practiced for a month, and went out. I think there's a lesson there :)

i could cry, though i am listening to morrissey right now. i really wanted germany to win and the way they lost in quick succession crushed me.

Status
Not open for further replies.