• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

OFFICIAL Festivus Holiday thread for 2019-2020

"TheLoveBandit"
Cheers for the lols up there ^^^^^ Seriously it means a lot. I always feel like a weirdo when Im the only one that seems to get my sense of humour. You made my day.

hey hey hey happy new year's everybody, i celebrated christmas by sending over a few marie curies with some christmas cards , folks were stoked ! Enjoying the new year with some music and friends , same as everyone here i hope/wish ! enjoy !

80522692_815725308903208_8101707886889009152_n.jpg

I know it's only a few days in, but what are your resolutions for 2020? And are any of them still unbroken?

Personally, for me there is always a need for diet and exercise. I realize I haven't been to the gym in earnest in nearly a year, made it there today. As for the diet part, had half a large pizza for lunch and am down all remaining chocolates tonight. How 'bout you?

I know it's only a few days in, but what are your resolutions for 2020? And are any of them still unbroken?

Personally, for me there is always a need for diet and exercise. I realize I haven't been to the gym in earnest in nearly a year, made it there today. As for the diet part, had half a large pizza for lunch and am down all remaining chocolates tonight. How 'bout you?
WOW. Are you my long lost twin?
Need for diet and exercise.........looks down at stomach..........Check.
Serious exercise not achieved for a few years due to knee injury recovery. Took dogs for first walk in ages today. Check.
Ordered pizza with mate couple days ago and ate half a large. Check.
Am currently in love with the milky bar kid, purchased as a block size. Check. although Im not gunna finish it all tonight. Thats the diet bit...I ration it over a few days.

I dont think I have ever made a new years resolution TBH. I tend to be more of the attitude that if I want to make a change then I plan for it and then do it. Doing it on a certain date doesnt compute with my stupid logic only brain.

I LOVE FESTIVUS

I DEMAND TLB BRINGS FASHING TO WHOLE SITE. PROVE YOUR NOT A POORLY CODED BOT AND DO SOME REAL WORK AND MAKE IT HAPPEN TLB

I dont think I have ever made a new years resolution TBH. I tend to be more of the attitude that if I want to make a change then I plan for it and then do it. Doing it on a certain date doesnt compute with my stupid logic only brain.

It's a social thing I think. Like how we eat cranberry sauce at Thanksgiving and drink eggnog at Christmas. Then for New Year we're supposed to give the gym our credit card information to use their treadmills for two weeks and then pay the rest of the year to keep trying to guilt ourselves into going.

Well, I don't really have that problem anymore myself. I'm a joyless bastard who works out and follows a strict diet. The last time I can remember having pizza was 3+ years ago but my stomach still growls when I can smell it on the air.

If I have to make a resolution it's to make this a stand-out year professionally. My pater passed on last Christmas and it hasn't been an easy year since then. Success in 2020 would go a long ways towards getting me back in the saddle.

I LOVE FESTIVUS

I DEMAND TLB BRINGS FASHING TO WHOLE SITE. PROVE YOUR NOT A POORLY CODED BOT AND DO SOME REAL WORK AND MAKE IT HAPPEN TLB

I'm an 80 year old man.

I strongly suggest that you rethink your request. There is not enough eyebleach in the world to undo what you are suggesting.

Other than that, carry on ! Look out for yourself ;)

Well i had many many many-klonopin`s gabapentin sublocade and smoke me lots of weeeeeeeeeeddddddddd and eatttttttttttttttttt~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!