• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

OFFICIAL Festivus Holiday thread for 2019-2020

I CANNOT work with that in anyway!
santa better grow. LOL!!!
Yeah, Santa's a grower, not a shower.
Ass you wish, you shall receive a big, rock hard package.

No problems here. Other than it being a little distracting lol but it's perfect for the holidays!
Ditto.
Would be great to have a discreet dark theme option available everywhere, but without that moving background.
I'm not a nerdgeek, but I imagine it shouldn't be too impossible task to do. Lots of sites have it, less eye strain, less energy consumption and looks cooler. Win-win-win!

Ditto.
Would be great to have a discreet dark theme option available everywhere, but without that moving background.
I'm not a nerdgeek, but I imagine it shouldn't be too impossible task to do. Lots of sites have it, less eye strain, less energy consumption and looks cooler. Win-win-win!
Agreed! I'd love to use this theme.

Well, wow! What a nice surprise!
Thank you guys!

Hopefully I will be in my SuperStar***mode for the holidays! At least for Christmas!
No heroin needed due to my fucked up brain. Lol!
If I hit it on the right day, everybody Loves me!!!
I am HOPEFUL for the NEW YEAR!!

I may even set off some fireworks this year!
Time to WAKE UP for me!!
I would kill for some heroin

I don't even know how I got here, but fuck me, that background is fucking with my eyes. It's a cross between what's going on outside and a really fucky version of some of the HPPD of days past.
I love you, festivus!

Thank god the festivus forum isn't the eye-burning bright color like it was back in the .ru days... Shit damn near made me puke a couple times...

Merry Christmas everyone. Even if you don't celebrate Christmas, get over yourself and accept the fact that someone wished happiness on you. Fuck you if you're offended and just try your best to have a happy day on Wednesday no matter the reason.

Out of curiousity - anyone having issues with the animated background slowing things down or anything?
Not at all but Im on a gaming PC.

Plus Im in Australia and the snowflakes have all melted before they get half way down. Its not a problem though cos I put buckets down to catch the melt.

Im using it to fight the bushfires.

giphy.gif

Little late to the party, still, happy holidays everyone! Yesterday took big dose of aMT, listened to tunes, closed my eyes and found myself somewhere in African Savannah living life to the fullest without the wonders of industrialisation... then opened my eyes and almost cried that was just cool image in my head produced by the combination of drugs and music... shit, sometimes even sober I get feel that I would be better off as a monk in Tibet than working myself to death in western world, but fuck it. I'm too addicted to the game to quit it now. Wow, this post was maybe bit too melancholic for posting in this thread. Take this trailer park scene from youtube, that I was sure was posted already in here, but couldn't find it anymore. maybe im still high. maybe it was other thread or site. anyways. soon it's time for get shit drunk for new year!