AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Official 2013 NBA Thread vers. flippity floppity

Status
Not open for further replies.
bcoRuzA.png

Been a fan of Miami since 1989.

This is everybody's go-to insult, and nobody in Miami gives one fuck about being called a bandwagon fan. A lot of them are. But I'm not.

And fuck yall's ridiculous language, honestly. Why use two words for the same concept? English is an inferior, mongrel tongue. Spanish is superior. Spanish is the Lebron James of languages.

but seriously a pick is a hard screen right? Like in football, a screen is when two receivers cross paths in order for one to obstruct the other's corner. A pick is similar but involves the receiver knocking the shit out of the corner. At least, that's what a pick is in Dade County.

So you have been a fan of Miami for 24 years and you just figured out that a screen and a pick are the same thing?
wow. no really.. wow.

Sorry dude but I really can't take you serious anymore about anything you say about basketball
anyways keep rooting for Lebron I bet it's really fun

And by the way it's called a synonym. I'm pretty sure every language has them
I still have a hard time believing you watch the games and still asked that question.

Seriously you must hear the announcer say "And ***** sets a screen/pick for ****" every 30 seconds at least

They should decide on one word and then stick to that fucking word!

another flop fest

reggie miller said it perfectly, you would think the refs would have watched the previous games and know not to call all those flops yet they keep calling them.

Sort of in order:

Howard
Gasol
B. Lopez
Noah
JAVALE McGEE
Horford
Bynum*
Hibbert
Cousins (this guy is going to be very good)

Last edited:
^how could Horford be in front of Hibbert when Hibbert just got finished dominating him?

Top 3

Roy Hibbert
Marc Gasol
Dwight Howard

^how could Horford be in front of Hibbert when Hibbert just got finished dominating him?

Top 3

Roy Hibbert
Marc Gasol
Dwight Howard

That was the sort of part lol. Hibbert would be switched with Lopez in the really real list. I just like Horford and don't think he gets his props plus I knew you would say something :). JaVale is number 1 on the most spectacular/fun center to watch play list though.

Lebron fined $5,000 for flopping:

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/201...es-david-west-lance-stephenson-fined-flopping

Here's his statement:

Some guys have been doing it for years, just trying to get an advantage. Any way you can get an advantage over the opponent to help your team win, so be it.

So does this mean he perjured himself when, a few days ago, he said, "I never flop"? Tough to tell. But I think the calls for his resignation are a bit over-the-top. Conservatives will do anything to tie this to Obama himself, and it's helpful to keep a steady eye on the big picture.

they are really trying to send a message.

what is 5k like 3 mins of Lebron being on the court?

Wade and Bosh have been so bad this post season.. Bosh is just terrible lately wtf.

All you haters are gonna how down and kiss the ring when Miami wins the title in 5. Arci and Mike especially.
Arci you have no legit complaints about lebron, you are just a player hater. LBJ is one of the most honorable and philanthropic guys in the league and of course is the Messiah of B-Ball. And Mike, Psycho T is gonna get fucked up on Saturday if he doesn't clean his act up. He's getting a bit bootsy out there and birdman doesn't take shit from anyone.

I can't believe how uneducated some of you are. Respect the greatness, Ben if you hate the team. Good thing ive been a Heat fan since 2007 or so. Wade and Beasly were a fun pair to watch.

All you haters are gonna how down and kiss the ring when Miami wins the title in 5. Arci and Mike especially.
Arci you have no legit complaints about lebron, you are just a player hater. LBJ is one of the most honorable and philanthropic guys in the league and of course is the Messiah of B-Ball. And Mike, Psycho T is gonna get fucked up on Saturday if he doesn't clean his act up. He's getting a bit bootsy out there and birdman doesn't take shit from anyone.

Everything you said here.

Except...

Wade and Beasly were a fun pair to watch.

lol no. Beasly was a terrible disappointment. Those were our "let's intentionally suck and bring in washed out dudes like Jermaine O'Neal so we can free up cap space and sign LeBron and Bosh in a couple years" years.

It's too bad Wade has not been healthy for the entire partnership. I truly wonder what this team could have been with a healthy Wade.

And Pacers are a matchup nightmare, but the Heat have owned the Spurs in almost every game they have played each other in. I am far more worried about how we handle Indiana these next one or two games, than I am about San Antonio. San Antonio only wins the finals in NBA down years, where there are no truly great teams to compete against.

no San Antonio wins Finals because they are a great team

you can pick out a glaring weakness on every team in the league except the Spurs IMO

and I would like to see Tracy McGrady win a championship so his career isn't summed up in one gif

rocketsoy0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.