• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Official 2013-2014 S&G Fantasy Football League v. THE LEAGUE IS UP

the worst thing about fantasy football. Losing while scoring the 2nd most points this week. Texans defense only got 22 points or more twice last season so I feel pretty confident but who knows what to expect from Phillip Rivers this year.

EGGGMA2.png

^ the even shittier part is if I had the chiefs d/st I would have overcame Manning and won by one point. I really did consider taking them in the draft instead of Baltimore but didn't because I didn't want to fall victim for the trap of being a homer in ff. I doubt the Texans will do well enough for me so your probably safe. Told you we had the two best teams. :)

Last edited:
i still have 1 player playing right and two on monday, 5 left to play according to that jpg

How do the playoffs work for the league? Is it the top 4 teams? Or the top 2 teams from each division? I really wish 6 teams could make playoffs. It makes sure more people actually care as the season winds down. In the past we have had problems with people who have bad records quit.

How do the playoffs work for the league? Is it the top 4 teams? Or the top 2 teams from each division? I really wish 6 teams could make playoffs. It makes sure more people actually care as the season winds down. In the past we have had problems with people who have bad records quit.
Yep, always happens.

Calling CaptSumTingWong......either play or give your account to someone who will play it for you.

This is one of the reasons I stopped playing FF.

i left reggie bush on my bench this week on accident somehow. I woke up at like 12:30 and just quickly checked my team and was like ok looks good without realizing. luckily it didnt matter.

Last edited:
I want to make a trade for a top wide receiver. I have chris Johnson, Kyle Rudolph, Russel Wilson, Matt Schaub, a combination of those even might work. Crimsonseagles is my team name if you wanna look further.

now i leave calvin johnson in my lineup 8(
wont matter again though hopefully

i looked at my lineup last night and was like ok everything looks good and calvin johnson being inactive was a total shocker

now i leave calvin johnson in my lineup 8(
wont matter again though hopefully

i looked at my lineup last night and was like ok everything looks good and calvin johnson being inactive was a total shocker

Gotta get up early for FF!

remember me saying how much i hate fantasy football anymore

wonder if my 0-5 and buried under standings in both my leagues is just a coincidence ?

at best, i'll co-manage a team next year

still think the NFL should just go by fantasy football league

remember me saying how much i hate fantasy football anymore

wonder if my 0-5 and buried under standings in both my leagues is just a coincidence ?

at best, i'll co-manage a team next year

still think the NFL should just go by fantasy football league

Thats just how it goes sometimes brah

Calling CaptSumTingWong......either play or give your account to someone who will play it for you.

This is one of the reasons I stopped playing FF.

Yeah dude has a shit load of qbs on his roster as well. He trolled us hard