• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Official 2013-2014 S&G Fantasy Football League v. THE LEAGUE IS UP

Yeah durring the draft I was like where the fuck are all the QBs at lol. I wonder what his plan is? I guess he has a lot of trade bait for when people get desperate.

No position bench players for bye weeks? Looks like some sort of "cant beat me if I have them" kind of strategy.

Making moves on the waiver wire is gonna be key this year. I hope I can get a decent line up through unclaimed/trades, I hate missing my drafts.

I picked up woodhead and traded Dallas defense for San Diego. Fuck Dallas. I'm looking for a wide receiver, welker won't get much action this season.

Olbermann is a fucking boss, but I dont watch their shit so no not really. And unless they allow shenanigans like comparing the jets to the republican party, I probably never will.

Care, did you set the projection feature to where their is no projection for you against each weeks opposition? I can't get it to work on the apple app or Internet.

I'm so sorry guys, I got shoulder surgery and had no idea how long the initial recovery would be, and have not been able to go on computers. I'm assuming it's too late to join. Eitherway, I just want to apologize

FU Peyton Manning. I was an 18 point favorite against mike now I'm gonna get crushed. :(

FU Peyton Manning. I was an 18 point favorite against mike now I'm gonna get crushed. :(

that was really fun to watch.

QBs get 1 point per 20 yards and 6 points for TDs in my money league so he got me 67 there which is pretty insane. probably a little overpowering the QBs there but im not gonna complain I won with it last year.

xbox has a fantasy app ,its pretty sweet. you can change your roster,get highlights for every player...but its only for nfl.com leagues

^*all

i liked how every week von miller was projected to get me like 3.5 points a week last year

reality?

10+

^*all

i liked how every week von miller was projected to get me like 3.5 points a week last year

reality?

10+

I agree for the most part, but at least with other weeks you actually have an idea of the type of season a player is having.