• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v4 - We be a buzzin'!! (Like beez in the trap)

Depends how committed she is IMO ;).

But yeah I agree with you... Fuck the whole... wrapping that shit business. I just don't want to have to deal with the rest of the relationship mumbo jumbo... The sex would be nice though :D.

Maybe if this time around SHE had some of the money and not just become an elaborate kind of GF/prostitute...

what disease doth thou carry?

edit: tripman, you need to be sharing some of your DNA with someone you care about. because that's how you show someone you care, duhhhhh.

Hahahaha. I love it.

Tripman doth knoweth the value of condoms, doust thou knowingly dip thy bread into pestilence? Forasmuch. VAGINA.

I've had the clap. Twice. (chlamydia - 100% curable)

Last edited:
I was asking the captain, but the post I was responding to has been deleted.

I have never had an STD. whats it like

Tbh I have no idea. There are no symptoms in the early stages in males... I took something like two pills and I was cured apparently.

Morning after pill?

Hey kayla I know your not online right now but I thought I'd mention you in this post so when you log on tomorrow and read all my posts first thing when you log on as usual, you see this! tripman and I r loving those nudes <3

Being a heroin addict was my form of birth control. I stopped getting my period the entire time I used dope. I realized that I technically could have still gotten pregnant, but my significant other and I were very serious about eachother and we are both pro choicers. I didn't want a condom seperating our genitals. Best sex ever. Damn, I loved that man. I'm so glad we recently had sex after breaking up because I don't fuck random men.

Well it didn't make me feel really sick which I believe is the case with plan b.

hey there XTC, I'm glad a super attractive female like yourself decided to join me and trip and break this sausage fest. Not that I mind tripmans presence whatsoever, bros before hoes duh. (and I know, you're likely to respond with chicks before dicks, so I'll say touche in advance)

what droogs should I take. i got out 210mg temazepam and knocked the capsules onto the floor and don't want them now because they're contaminated with floor germs. =\

XTC do you have any experience with plan b? what's it like? should I try it?

5 second rule?

Obligatory: chixb4dix.

Take some 4 methylaminorex.

Morning after pill?

Hey kayla I know your not online right now but I thought I'd mention you in this post so when you log on tomorrow and read all my posts first thing when you log on as usual, you see this! tripman and I r loving those nudes <3

Hey, taking vitamin c tablets (500MG every hour for 5 days) and drinking parsley infusions is an herbal alternative to the morning after pill. It basically induces a womans' menstrual cycle.

P.s. fuck off pro lifers. Fuck OFF.

5 second rule would apply if I had picked them up off the floor when I knocked them over. which I did not. lol. I don't want to waste the 2 calories it would take lol.

Hey, taking vitamin c tablets (500MG every hour for 5 days) and drinking parsley infusions is an herbal alternative to the morning after pill. It basically induces a womans' menstrual cycle.

P.s. fuck off pro lifers. Fuck OFF.

I wonder how effective that is. Have you used this method with TPD? or anyone?

im back.. for a couple minutes, then inducing a snooze with 2fitty or i will mix in some bupe and nod all night... who the fuck knows, not i.
ok couple minutes are up, nice talkin to ya lol ill be on tomorrow, durgs keep callin, yes durgs.

HOOD! I was hoping you'd pop in. I have a homework assignment for you (and you too BMT), treat yourself to some hydrotherapy, I just went in the jacoozy and fee gr8 and have taken zero drugs in the past 10 hours. It feels like I'm on a very slow, but STEADY hyromorphone drip.

^ They get old pretty quickly. I had a buddy with one and by the end of the winter, nobody wanted to even bother getting in it.

This is why I don't own a jacuzzi.

I go to the hydrotherapy pool that my friend owns and use the jacuzzi there for free :D.