• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v4 - We be a buzzin'!! (Like beez in the trap)

got my balls touched by a doctor a couple hours ago
that's always fun
he told me he's basically certain I don't have hepatitis
also the nurse freaked when I told her all the drugs I do daily
got a crack off at that

Thanks broski. I like your avatar with a square and a square inside the square. ;)

I been chillin with my girlfriend, doin methadone and watching intervention, like a player.

@coma that's great news! stay the fuck away from alcohol!

IDK WHAT TO DO!!!!

should i have a beer or should i not have a beer??? im on suboxone, gabapentin, dxm, and etizolam...yumm

okk i am drinking it kthnxbai!!

<3 <3 all u dope heads

what i really want to do is blow down some lines of this No. 3 boy...but fuckkkk on like 1mg of subzzz

I think I might get to IV some tar today.

*still waiting very patiently*

Don't waste it, save that shit for a buprenorphine free day.

I'm on a miniscule dosage of buprenorphine IM.

I had some bupe IM a while ago. It's lasting a long time.

I think I might get to IV some tar today.

*still waiting very patiently*

^^^ CH!! what upp doood?? some nice smack sounds very nice right now, but i decided to take some sub today or else i would have blown through half a gram lool

all my IV friends say they can get fucked like 2-3 times of a dime bag when their tolerance is low... while i have to snort like .2-.3 to get high -_- fuck needles though, my life is already fucked enough

i. fucking. hate. waiting. period! fucking lame ass drug dealers that flake out are the worst though...i guess i dont mind waiting as long as i get my shit... yesterday i literally waited ALL day for the dope. 11pm comes around and i get i call...i tried to not get myself excited but i hate when i get my hopes up and things dont play out my way...well he ended up coming and i was a happy fucking camper... point of this rant?? idk LOL

did you take you suboxone today or yesterday?? i say dooo it!!! treat yourself to some nice tar =D

Thanks broski. I like your avatar with a square and a square inside the square. ;)

I been chillin with my girlfriend, doin methadone and watching intervention, like a player.

@coma that's great news! stay the fuck away from alcohol!

thanks man!!! i found it on the internetz myself :D
intervention is depressing IMO. it makes me realize that im not that far off from most of those peopls
gf's are nice.. i like the rule tits or gtfo

got my balls touched by a doctor a couple hours ago
that's always fun
he told me he's basically certain I don't have hepatitis
also the nurse freaked when I told her all the drugs I do daily
got a crack off at that

wait you pay for the doctor to touch your junk?? mine usually does it for free

Last edited:
My doctor pays me to touch my package. I've heard it's normal when you have an awesome package.

lewl. i wish i had ur doc. does he do suppositories for free aswell?

damn man... i commend you..i would be like fuckkk this shit...

hopefully you get your package soon ;)
If he wants to give me oxymorphone suppositories that is fine but it costs extra for him;)

I have been waiting over an entire week.

I have learned some patience.

It's a vicious cycle, addiction

fuck i wish i could smoke weed~!!!!

i found out i have a drug test for my IOP program in 3 weeks...so i cant smoke until i get that shit done :(

I'm not addicted to heroin now.

If I wanted to, I couldn't, not enough $.

If I had ten grand in the bank, different story.

fuck i wish i could smoke weed~!!!!

i found out i have a drug test for my IOP program in 3 weeks...so i cant smoke until i get that shit done :(

Don't worry man.

Did you know if you meditate, and I vape enough ear wax, I can get high for you? %)

^ same

if i had the money i would blow it all on heroin and roxi. i got like 20 bux in my back account...ballin!!

well now i can get 30mg roxis..but im on fuggin suboxone lool,.. kewl story bro

Last edited:
Hahahaha You guys are crazy!!! Money is best saved for better things. Cars, houses, spending money on your growhouse, and of course girls, (not call girls).

You need to find some way of intoxication that doesn't cost you so much. Hint, cultivation :) the entire process is awesome and intoxicating in and of itself.

Oxycodone is not special in any way, who cares if you can get roxis! That's just the addiction speaking.

861556007_9eeaa330b9.jpg

Yeah oxycodone is nothing to me, I would rather be on buprenorphine if I don't get to do heroin.

Yeah oxycodone is nothing to me, I would rather be a good boy and not do heroin and make progress with my buprenorphine maintenance therapy

Fix'd ;)

Having the GF prepare me some grapefruits to potentiate my methadonnnnn

Last edited:
what??? are you guize serious???

i fucking love roxicodone almost more than i do heroin

Love the new title btw

If anyone deserved such a title, it tis him indeed ;)

Mike and IkeS!

I once upon a time rode a donkey name Ike. Forever Mike and Ikes held a special meaning to me ;)