• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v4 - We be a buzzin'!! (Like beez in the trap)

Fucking hate fucking mornings argh! Coffee and cigarette breakfast :|

DT IMO.

Damnit, i haven't seen blue mountain state...

Between work and this thread my head is spinning.

Oh man, BMS is the best show ever. I sacrificed a few Friday night parties just to watch BMS, haha.

lol i sat for days watching the entire bms series... it was so funny. i had never heard of it till netflix..

Ugh im feeling so sick again...why the fuck would i relapse and ruin my sobriety.. i feel terrible. However since that day i haven't touched any drugs so im staying as strong as i can,.,,,,,

so now my clean date of 11-1-11 is completely fucked up.....or it is. i thinnk im going to keep my clean date as the day i decided to no longer justify using drugs regularly and my relapses as mustakes i have made while on this path.......

renz do you have aim?

lol i sat for days watching the entire bms series... it was so funny. i had never heard of it till netflix..

Ugh im feeling so sick again...why the fuck would i relapse and ruin my sobriety.. i feel terrible. However since that day i haven't touched any drugs so im staying as strong as i can,.,,,,,

What're you on?

Hahahha yeah blue mountain state!!!!

Tripman remember how hard I tried to get you to watch it lol.

kayla move on, just dont keep shooting meth ;) your all good.

ok so im on the new laptop and i can see so much more now. :)

and yes tri that was a one time thing ugh i cant even say that out loud....yuck

anyways what are you doing?

It really is speaking from experience (kicking the needle anyways). Besides, It was her first time shooting meth, are you really trying to say that her soul is already sold? No refund?

But yeah, it's not easy to quit at all once your addicted. But it's much easier when you're first getting started (kayla just tried for the first time), there's no methadone or suboxone for amphetamines!

edit: captain heroin is alive btw

I personally think DMAA can really help provide clean energy and motivation for people quitting daily meth use.