• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v4 - We be a buzzin'!! (Like beez in the trap)

You need to get in the staff nudie thread too. Best thing about being a mod ;)

I was on the road went to an art festival and now stopped at sOneones house and we are having a good time :)

Hey effie.

3525ad.jpg

^ it's love :D

I've got off chat, need to head to bed soon.. after one more spliff.

Last edited:
Uh oh, trips is in meme-mode..

I'm off to bed :D night OD!

actually i did sleep good for once, i feel like that 2hr-ish nap reset my brain and i am at normal ready to fuck it up whenever i want, i will enjoy sober-dom for a bit before i hit the 2fitty lol
whats up with you?
still workin?

actually i did sleep good for once, i feel like that 2hr-ish nap reset my brain and i am at normal ready to fuck it up whenever i want, i will enjoy sober-dom for a bit before i hit the 2fitty lol
whats up with you?
still workin?

Nice, i'm glad to hear it man.

Yeah i'm still at work. I knock off in 1 hour and fifty minutes, but who's counting ;).

trip that meme always makes me lol

Oh isn't it just the best.

I lol'd hard.

i got to thinking about something b4 i fell asleep, on the last page when muvo says i cant smoke bud i said i could if i could get it, but i realized he said i can't because he knows i get major panic attacks from weed and that is why he said im lucky that i like the jwh, not because im on probation or something(got off it 2 years ago).. just the fact i cant handle real trees but even a larger dose of jwh doesn't give me much anxiety and if it does i can "will" it away.