• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v4 - We be a buzzin'!! (Like beez in the trap)

I would have punched/maced him in the face and called the cops and say he tried to steal your medicine.

I wonder how they would react to this as cops hate drugs even if they are legal...

Would be interesting.

Yeah that would be interesting.. if it is prescribed then they should treat it as any other theft really.

I wonder if we'll get MMJ here in the UK..

im so high right now, im not talking because im waiting to come down so i can feel i can get my thoughts across well, have about 15min left until the high is fun and almost opiate like, 250 is officially the best jwh IMO

out of all fairness though, i have only used 250 and 081 (i think it was 081.. anyways this is better lol)

I live in a 15 story ghetto apartment complex and literally every day some different dude in the elevator asks me if I want some weed. I say nah, I'm good, but wheres the boy at?

Some don't even know what it is and others are like WHOA MAN I don't fuck wit dat heron. I didn't ask where a bird was lol

I can get just about any drug a couple steps away in my pajamas, but sadly dope is a 1-2 hour trek

I don't know. The bag is like an rx bottle with my patient registry number and shit on it, so he would have gotten sideways fucked if I had called the cops. I was a little worried about having let it escape my pocket, I don't think the cops would have been stoked on that. Also, I was high as hell on both weed and oxymorph. They were also having a sale so it was all rediculously cheap, and I don't really mind giving him a nug or whatever. He was just an old hippy. I was long gone when I noticed it was not in my pocket, so I mashed it back from whence I had came, and when I saww this dude, he had the biggest smile on his face. I wasn't going to ruin his day like that.

going 2 dose a lil desoxyn rectally mixed in with some 2mg hm i found

sounds good :)

another spliff or bed? decisions decisions..

im just kidding.. was just tryin to get someone to talk to me, it worked lol.
how are you?
%)

I've never tried 250.

I must admit i'm a bit afraid of them after adding 018 (i think) to my daily dose of heroin and clonaz and ended up in a coma.

i would be scared of them too if that happened, but so far so good for me.

Yeah, I presume they must have a very strong CNS depression effect.

Very wise choice effie.

Muv, he would have been FUCKED no matter if you dropped it. Who they gunna believe, the card holding state recognized patient, or some deadhead who swears he found it.

It's bad karma to lie, but worse karma to steal from you like that IMO.

Im so itchy

just chillin and smokin jwh250 occasionally and thinkin of adding some phenazepam to the mix, but right now my legs feel like i snorted an oc80 so i don't wanna move and lose that feeling. i wish i wasnt so conrolled by my anxiety and paranoia that i could join you guys' video chat on the tc, when im there and the only one not on camera i feel weird.

dude suck it up. Why the fuck are you so anxious around your homies man....?