• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v12 - Zero Tolerance

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah, if you are from Australia then we are great sporting rivals (cricket and rugby).
That should give you a clue.
If you aren't an Aussie let me know and I'll try be more specific.

update: so I Apprently got over the flu because it turned into pneumonia... FUCK!

anyays I'm so sorry to hear about you Doug I hope you make a speedy recovery and get everything back on track. trust me I know what anxiety and depression feels like but adding chronic pain and otherwise must really suck.

for the rest of OD I hope everyone has a great new year and everyone have a nice time and be safe, remember the cops are gonna be hot and heavy tonight! unfortunately ill be stuck at home... Not being able to drink,smoke,or even do drugs (I've been to sick to leave the house to even score anything :()

sl said:
nah, if you are from Australia then we are great sporting rivals (cricket and rugby).
That should give you a clue.
If you aren't an Aussie let me know and I'll try be more specific.

south african?

i don't think you're kiwi because it's only midnight there now. and yeah im aussie.

^ I hope he is ok, I was just chatting with him last night

@opiod- cook some weed in firecrackers bro. Them things get you pretty fucking stoned IMO

smokemctoke bro you would help me out on a few levels if you would give
me a solid recipe I could use to make these "firecrackers" iv never even heard of em?? thanks in advance homie.

do you live in the parts where they predominately speak afrikaan? or more down near johannesburg?

i don't think we've ever had a south african tik addict mod OD before;)

(you match fixing bastards;))

do you live in the parts where they predominately speak afrikaan? or more down near johannesburg?

i don't think we've ever had a south african EX-Meth addict mod OD before;) Screw that tik shit. lol

(you match fixing bastards;))
Fixed.

Lol what match fixing?

I'm in "Stormers" area (way down south, as south as you can see on the map). Mostly english here (where I am), near the beach (2 min drive), has the potential to be the best city in the world.

I'm not a great fan of watching cricket anymore, but I always watch the BOKS and rugby in general.

I have lot's of other secrets to give away, but maybe I'll let them out next new year's day.

happy new year!

cheers to 2013 bringing something other than stress and/or suicidal tendencies.=D

<3 od

^to you to sweety.

Fixed.

Lol what match fixing?

I'm in "Stormers" area (way down south, as south as you can see on the map). Mostly english here (where I am), near the beach (2 min drive), has the potential to be the best city in the world.

I'm not a great fan of watching cricket anymore, but I always watch the BOKS and rugby in general.

I have lot's of other secrets to give away, but maybe I'll let them out next new year's day.

sweet so you swim with all the great white sharks and deal with the roaring forties?

haha i was only kidding about the meth addict shit, good on you for kicking it. i had a few years on the shit as well, upgraded to benzos and opiates.

the match fixing scandal before the '10 world cup. and i can't remember the name of the skipper specifically (Van Der Westhuizen) i think, he was a tight player) but i remember him being labelled a fixer at one stage. not sure where the allegations lead as i don't follow union very much at all anymore. i was a league player and still couldn't bare to watch the game consistently for a fair few years because of quitting from injury.

i don't like cricket, i love it :D been watching a fair bit of the test series going on over here at the moment - aussie v sri lankan.

and funnily enough they're televising a wallabies v england union match on tv now.

time to smoke some bud.

Sorry about that injury.
It's a rough game.

Lol and I went off cricket with that whole match fixing thing involving soooo many players, ... Jesus, we are a bunch of dodgy people.
Just like I went off F1 racing when they had that ridiculous race in the US with only 4 cars.
Just like I went off MotoGP when Rossi stopped winning.
I could go on forever.......

the match fixing scandal before the '10 world cup. and i can't remember the name of the skipper specifically (Van Der Westhuizen) i think, he was a tight player) but i remember him being labelled a fixer at one stage.

2010 was the soccer world cup - confused about the van der westhuizen as he was a rugby player. (would be interested to read about it).

yeah my knee's kept blowing on me. stopped me surf life saving and everything. i'd need re-constructions, arthoscopy at the least, if i were to consider trying to get a start somewhere in the state league. i just never gave myself enough time between injuries and was getting slack with rehabilitation.

i'm having trouble finding articles right now so i'm likely bullshiting and just flat out getting it mixed with the allegations of Safa officials of match fixing in the world cup. i know the cricket has been ripe with match fixing and allegations of it. murili is a chucker as well.

i've been watching a little NFL that they we get broadcast here and don't mind the game but the brutality that can be in league or union trumps it:D

im loving this new years eve

getting drunk as fuck off moonshine with the family, which usually doesnt happen. i finally got weed for the first time in a c couple days. got 2 grams of dank for *snip*instead of the usual *snip*.

on top of that i got a little valium, oxy, and dank for any hangover that may occur tommorrow

mothafuckin fuck shit yeahh

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah my knee's kept blowing on me. stopped me surf life saving and everything. i'd need re-constructions, arthoscopy at the least, if i were to consider trying to get a start somewhere in the state league. i just never gave myself enough time between injuries and was getting slack with rehabilitation.

i'm having trouble finding articles right now so i'm likely bullshiting and just flat out getting it mixed with the allegations of Safa officials of match fixing in the world cup. i know the cricket has been ripe with match fixing and allegations of it. murili is a chucker as well.

i've been watching a little NFL that they we get broadcast here and don't mind the game but the brutality that can be in league or union trumps it:D

Do you know how to play poker?

of course, it doesn't mean i'm any good at it, though. i've never been interested in the online gaming side of it. more of a sit around a table with a few friends, beers and cigars type situation.

Ok, I'm just mentioning it for the "competitive" side of things (being in your situation).
So many sportsmen and ex-sportsmen have started playing tournaments (not like your home game, for that competativeness that they describe as just as good as in their own speciality. In tournaments everyone starts equal. And once you run out of chips, that's it.
Rafa Nadal, Sergio Garcia, Teddy Sheringham, Boris Becker are just a few.

Not advertising, just sharing something that might be usefull.
You don't need to deposit anything, but can withdraw by making money if you're good enough. These tournaments are called freerolls, anyway PM me if you want to know more.

It's a nice feeling...winning.

I just acquired the boxes I'll be using for my box sets, and there will be six of them; one for me, five for the fans.

my bad on the price thing. i knew about that but was slighly hammered. whoops lol

anyways, last night was fucking awesome. im the only/first one up and im still pretty drunk lol smoked out the steamroller and took a shower, took alot of excedrin and poof there goes my headache but god damn my head is foggy

i still feel drunk enough to where ill save this 10 mgs of valium, 0.5 mg of ativan, and perk for later. last night was epic lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.