• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v12 - Zero Tolerance

Status
Not open for further replies.
2013.. Finally here. First year coming in sober. So far so good!

What's up ODers? New year.. New bull shit. :\

What's up ODers?

I got the boxes for my box set in the mail coming my way, I have the bonus material artwork created, I have all the music for my full length created, I also have a music video for my bonus material. :D

Things are slowly coming together for me.

Lol, seriously I feel like I'm living on the North Pole.
I have no idea what wax is (it's obviously a THC chemical based substance or strain) but I've always wondered about why it's called was, but I just haven't brought my self to use Google.
So, lol, there is no point to replying to this query as by the time I read it, I would have already found out.
So, lol, there is no point to my post.
So, lol, the point I'm trying to make is ....................I'm baked and not on wax...................damn that reminds me I gotta go googling something quick.

ear-wax.jpg

A dab of wax would be the sickest GIF avatarrrrrrr, dibs on it!

Cool, I've been getting back into my post production sound editing so making a gif would be really cool, what's uncool is the size it has to be, but it can be done.
And what about this waxy animal?

DSC01097.jpg

iv always wanted to try wax :( unfortunately I live in NC so no legal or med weed over here so I'm still paying the national average per gram (which is a sad fucking case) damn all of you with your fancy dispensaries!!!

I haven't enjoyed smoking weed in a very long time.. every time I try it again I'm just reminded why I don't like it. However, I am curious to try this wax shit the next time I'm in LA.

i lub my homegrown weed. much better than most of the stuff that's available for sale around here. being able to grow either sativa's or indica's or both is fucking awesome, and then you can start splicing. i just love growing the shit:D it's a decent hobby, gardening:)

i had a great shot at 6:30 this morning and am contemplating another little tickle shortly which will sort me out until i need to dose tomorrow. should i have another shot shortly, guys?

that wax pic of tri's looks like the batches of DMT i've come across except the DMT was a little more darker in colour, a real dark golden amber. and stinky!

haha. i just went ahead and prepped it anyway :p it was kinda rhetorical. another 100mg straight in the main vein as opposed to the forearm this morning. my track mark has almost faded away which is great as well.

i'm having a blast annoying the living shit out of dad. don'tcha just love benzos and opiates combined together to create an annoying cunt that won't let up until the other breaks and loses their shit =D

dad does this shit to me when he's really baked so a little payback never hurt anyone;)

What's up guys? Is it just me or does bluelight have a new layout?

you so haigh, laccy. bl ain't changed a bit, brahskees.

what you been doin, mayne? keeping out of trouble with the law i hope ya cheeky little fucker :p

you so haigh, laccy. bl ain't changed a bit, brahskees.

what you been doin, mayne? keeping out of trouble with the law i hope ya cheeky little fucker :p

Lolol what can I say mate ?
I have been keeping out of trouble with the law, but got too fucked on Nye and got kicked out of my house for The night cuz my patents came home to me and this girl smoking a blunt lolol parents weren't too happy especially cuz I was arrested for weed last month. All is good though now !

What you been up to man? How was your nye

Looks the same to me.. Haha. What are you on exactly Cster...? ;)

Hahaha I was on the mobile view . I had some temazepam, but maybe I shouldn't of had those beers ;)

I'm just chillen tonight, watching ncis marathon and enjoying my buzz =D

What are you up to tonight?

Lolol what can I say mate ?
I have been keeping out of trouble with the law, but got too fucked on Nye and got kicked out of my house for The night cuz my patents came home to me and this girl smoking a blunt lolol parents weren't too happy especially cuz I was arrested for weed last month. All is good though now !

What you been up to man? How was your nye

Hahaha I was on the mobile view . I had some temazepam, but maybe I shouldn't of had those beers ;)

I'm just chillen tonight, watching ncis marathon and enjoying my buzz =D

What are you up to tonight?

Chilling. I kind of had a sliighhtt slip up on NYE... got a bunch of dope and shot up.. Okay fine I did it the day before too.. :\ But, I'm back on the suboxone today and took some valium to help the transition.

just smoked a fat bowl out of the steamroller and took a half dose of my trazadone prescription which i havent used since about this time last year. i just dont feel like staying up all night again

chillin, watching katt williams by the fire, sippin a giant glass of hot chocolate with marshmallow fluff

Chilling. I kind of had a sliighhtt slip up on NYE... got a bunch of dope and shot up.. Okay fine I did it the day before too.. :\ But, I'm back on the suboxone today and took some valium to help the transition.

At least you got back on Suboxone quickly, props for that man.

I'mma dab some wax myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.