• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v12 - Zero Tolerance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so, I didn't look it up but I trusted the source. We all had one and we're feeling it for sure. I got the super munchies atm :D

Did it look like a pharmaceutical, or what? It was probably a THC capsule from a dispensary unless it had an imprint.

It was a small brown gelcap looking pill with a imprint that I can't remeber on it. When I get some more I'll look it up and report back. I know its legit because the person prescribed it was someone I've known a loooong time. Plus, it was obvious from the effects that it was THC and another friend who had taken them before had looked it up, but I forget now what he said it was called.

You know I ain't one to just take random stuff unless I am sure what it is but as I said in this case I trusted the source. She's real good people and wouldn't give away stuff just for the shits and giggles. We all might as well be family :)

I never got to snort that K4 because my friends kid was having friends over. So its going up my nose after I finish this post, she ended up giving me another xanax bar, a football, and a second K4. So I am about to sit here and have a nice session for a few hours. ;)

I need to make a phone call and then I am dosing up. I'll be back in a few :D

Last edited:
Sorry for the double post, on my phone and its acting stupid. Also sorry for using the "street names", just don't want to type out full names for everything atm.

Just did 3mg of mxe, 1mg of xanax (brings me up to 3mg for the night but what I took before has mostly worn off by now) and half a K4. Going to do the other half of the K4 after this half kicks in. Testing the effects of mxe and an opiate together to see how it effects things as I've heard its similar to dxm in prevention of tolerance/making the opiates kick in a little better. Going to take it slow for sure just to be careful as my tolerance to opiates and benzos is as low as its been in months right now. Will let y'all know how it goes.

Going to boot up my laptop so I don't have to use this damn phone keyboard. Thank god I have a slide out qwerty on this thing, I hate touch screen keyboards!

Already got a bit of an itch going...:) Anyway brb good people of OD! :D

It was a small brown gelcap looking pill with a imprint that I can't remeber on it. When I get some more I'll look it up and report back. I know its legit because the person prescribed it was someone I've known a loooong time. Plus, it was obvious from the effects that it was THC and another friend who had taken them before had looked it up, but I forget now what he said it was called.

You know I ain't one to just take random stuff unless I am sure what it is but as I said in this case I trusted the source. She's real good people and wouldn't give away stuff just for the shits and giggles. We all might as well be family :)

I never got to snort that K4 because my friends kid was having friends over. So its going up my nose after I finish this post, she ended up giving me another xanax bar, a football, and a second K4. So I am about to sit here and have a nice session for a few hours. ;)

I need to make a phone call and then I am dosing up. I'll be back in a few :D

Did your pill look like this?

Last edited:
This one looks similar but I think the imprint was different and it was a bit more oblong;

I should add that I haven't smoke much in these last few weeks (talking like small bowls of regular old Mexican low-grade stuff, maybe two a day) and _one_ blunt of some other crappy weed. I haven't smoked any proper stuff in about two months as I can't afford it right now plus my desire to toke all day stopped about a year ago. I used to smoke like a half ounce - an ounce of reggie a week, or 5+ grams of high grade every week or so. But lately cannabis has been giving me anxiety unless I had a benzo around so I've laid off a lot, but its for my own good. :)

I have a question about plugging amp...is there anything you could toss in with the amp that won't affect it's absorption but will make it a tad bit less harsh on the poop chute?

I haven't ran into a substance that was "harsh" on the rectum, but adding more water was my first thought as well.

What do you mean by "harsh", does it burn going in or are you having pain when having a bowel movement as well? I've only plugged MXE, morphine, oxycodone, and dilaudid so far, so its a rather new ROA for me. I love it though, it saved my nose and thus far I've not really had any problems aside from trying to plug 30mg of morphine once and wasting it because I neglected to wait until I had a BM. I was already feeling sick for hours and just couldn't go on any more with fixing up a dose and the BA of morphine is terrible through any other ROA I was willing to use (I have never IVed).

Learned my lesson because I nearly got a impacted stool from it. For some reason plugged morphine has such long legs, and sometimes you'll get all other symptoms of physical withdrawal other than diarrhea in the first 1-2 days. Of course it didn't help that I had relapsed and was chasing the high at the time.

Last edited:
haha headphones I'm glad to see you were able to get fucked up! wish I coulda got freebies. lol I just ended up plugging 2 mg of suboxone at like 7pm and I ate a single firecracker. ubfortunatly everything is kinda wearing off... and I'm still broke AF

Yea man I'm still broke too, I'm down to my last 3 bucks. Need to find a job and in the mean time pick up some side work programming/fixing PCs/rooting peoples phones/modding their consoles. I already got a job lined up for modding a Nintendo Wii later this week, two actually as I'm going to have to charge a buddy for adding an updated driver for his external HDD and loading some new software on it. He never paid me for last time he called me over because he screwed up the softmod by doing exactly what I told him not to do.

How are subs plugged btw? I've never done subs mostly because I never had access to them. Well, I knew one connect but they were shady and my friend was her ex so I didn't feel right about going through her. She was acting shady at the time too. Sorry to hear you're coming down, but at least you caught a buzz tonight!

I'm going to rail this other K4 and take a resin or two out of my bowl. It has been filling up with bits of bud for weeks as I don't use a screen and allow my pipe to get coated in resin just in case I run low. It's glass so I just make sure not to get it too hot. I'm going to clean it again in the next few days in a alcohol/salt bath.

Right now it's purple/blueish with lines of other colors running through it, when I clean it, it will be totally clear aside from the frog on the top of it. I love that bowl, got in when I was in Florida visiting my Mom and the coolest head shop I've ever been too. They even cut me a deal on it and it's the perfect pocket bowl and saves me sooooo much weed. I rarely roll joints/blunts unless I'm smoking with at least 2 other people. :)

I'm feeling pretty good myself, just bullshitting on Skype with a friend atm.

Got half a K4 left, going to rail it then that's it for the night on the drug intake. _Maybe_ I'll do more MXE (5mg) as well but I am undecided atm.

@Toke: You a Ravens fan? I'm a Steelers fan myself so sorry to say but I'm rooting against y'all this weekend. I'm rooting for the 49ers since I loved that team back in the day when they had Steve/Joe and I'd like to see them win a Superbowl. I also root for Carolina Panthers so I can't be supporting Atlanta either. Especially since us Panthers laid the smack down on them and made it look easy. ;)

Last edited:
^ damn right imma ravens fan.

Bout to make some ramen noodles and hopefully pass out (after another bong rip)

I just took a rip off my trusty pipe myself! :)

My brother is a Ravens fan too, but he also likes the Steelers. I tell him he's not a true fan because no true Steelers fan could ever support the Ravens ;). I do enjoy both our games every year though! I really respect the Ravens because they always give us a good game. Love playing any rival team! ;)

I pull for the Steelers because I have family from there/living there and we didn't have a pro team in my home state until we got the Panthers back in the 90s. Remember the superbowl the panthers played in? Greatest one I ever saw in my life time, and as a Panthers fan let me tell you all those playoff games (we were a wildcard) that we won in the 4th quarter on come from behind last minute drives almost gave me a heart attack every damn game! :D

Too bad all anyone remembers that game for is the halfway show when that titty popped out on live tv. :(

I give you props on rooting for your home team! For the record, I despise New England too! Can't stand Tom Brady either, dude gets too many bullshit calls to go his way because he complains to the refs all the time like a cry-baby. Case in point: the Brady tuck rule. ;)

So maybe I will root for y'all this weekend because now that I think about it...Ravens D vs the 49ers sounds like it could be one hell of a ball game. :D

Someone has accessed my MasterCard and wasted ~2100 euro on lots of stuff online. Fucking great. Now what will I live on the next month!?

Fuck!

4mg clonazepam, some weed and still feeling the effects of the 2300mg tramadol dose yesterday. Might have some more today now because everything sucks.

Fuck me Toz, that's awful!

Sorry to hear it man, I hope you get it sorted. People that steal really piss me off to no end, I've had it done to me countless times over the years. Everything you can imagine...hell when I was a kid we never once got to go on vacation as a family because the crack heads down the street would always break into our house and just steal anything they could haul away. Stole from my Grandfather and Uncles too...><

They even broke into my car once and did $1,000 worth of damage to the thing just to steal a $50 head unit. They pried open my doors, tore up the entire dash, cut the wiring under the dash and here is the kicker: All they had to do was slide the damn thing out and unplug one wiring harness. I installed it that way on purpose because it was easy to work on and if anyone decided they wanted to steal it they could get at it without tearing my car up.

When I called the law to report it stolen I got accused of breaking into my own car. I never got back my stereo of course and insurance refused to cover the damages. I was sooooooooooo pissed, I love that car and there was no way I could afford to fix it at the time. I ended up selling it just to rid myself of those bad memories. :(

Thank God they no longer live within walking distance of us. One is in prison, the mother died, and the father is...well last I heard 4 states away.

Anyway man, best of luck getting all of that sorted. Liars and thieves.....they can all go to hell.

<edit:

I am happy to report that mxe + opiates was a good combo. There is no way I should still be feeling that dilaudid (8mg) I took hours ago but I'm still over here nodding. Just took 5mg of mxe and that's it for the night. Going to crawl into bed soon so I can get up for the NFL playoff games later day.

Right now I'm watching Married with Children on TBS and going to chill for a maybe an hour or so. :)

Last edited:
Man I never made it to bed nodded out/fell asleep in my laz-e-boy, laptop in my lap and everything ><.

There is something to that mxe+opiates, its 6 hours later and I still itch a little andmy pupils are still pinned. Not a strong buzz mind you but I am amazed considering normally I souldn't even be feeling the opiates now. :)

How's everyone this morning?

I'm doing alright. Had some vyvanse and bupre this morning and I'm feeling a nice slight warm buzz from the bupre but nothing stupifying
Like heroin but its nice I guess. I think because I have been smoking weed so long its really affecting ny mental stability without it. It's almost been 2 weeks since I last Tokes and while I did not experience and physical wd including no sleep problems and still being able to eat normally, I've been abnormally down in the dumps the past two weeks. It kind of sucks I just want to get high.

I'm really thinking about, no, I'm committed to tapering down of bupre so I can get an occasional high from bupre. This next week, I'm laying off bupre on Monday, tues, and Wednesday, and then trying some on Thursday with some vyvanse. I'm going to really cut back so I can hopefully get a nice high off of bupre once in a while.

Thankfully, my wd isn't that bad from bupre. Last month I ran out early of bupre and had to go 4 days without any bupre and I was only on 0.5mg every other day for two weeks before that. I had much trouble sleeping, felt fatigued and very anxious, but nothing extremely debilitating. I'm really excited to cut back actually and I'm ready to be able to go for a week without using any opiates and get my body back to normal.

Mxe and bupre was one of my favorite combos, very nice combo. But too much mxe would overpower the opiate effects but at the tight dose I experienced very very nice euphoria.

Weed makes everything better for me. Not to mention I have been around the plant since I was an infant. I just took half of what I need of Hydrocodone and a third of what I need of Lyrica and was still tearing up and restless and in pain...then I rolled up a phatty, consisting of a super sativa (passion fruit like) and a indica dominant - yet sativa hybrid and...double paper zig zag orange baby, twisted into a cone (just started doing the cone's again), and my pain, muscle cramps and restlessness as well as other COW(S) syndromes subsided and now I'm just hungry. Gonna have some yogurt, pharma grade fish oil, and a tall glass of grapefruit juice. Damn I feel for ya laCster, I hate not being able to smoke or at least eat or salve on some cannababy.

Status
Not open for further replies.