• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v11 ~ Pour your 40 on the ground for the homies that aint around

Status
Not open for further replies.
u-jelly.jpg

lsd a stimulant? ok.

it's a psychedelic with stimulant properties, sort of like MDMA, although obviously FAR more psychedelic. it has a similar body high to some stimulants, and opposed to something like, say mushrooms, it makes you want to do things and jump around and laugh, whereas with shrooms, you're just stuck in a mindloop with this face glued to your head.

Crazy_old_man.jpg

i very well know it's got stimulant properties but to come right out say "it's the only stimulant i like taking" is a bit off and really quite a false statement, ya know?

some people might not know that then after reading it be under the belief it's a stim.

If someone were to take it without researching it any further I wouldn't be inclined to feel bad for them, but I added in the "-like" part, just for you.

sippin' on some wine after having a lovely turkey dinner.

how's everyone else's thanksgiving going?

Last edited:
Been a decent drug-filled week this week...unmentioned alcohol is involved...

Sunday: 120mg dihydrocodeinone
Monday: 80mg dihydrocodeinone
Tuesday: nothing
Wednesday: 20mg clonazepam + 1.25mg alprazolam
Thursday: 100mg dihydrocodeinone + 0.75mg alprazolam
Tomorrow: I'm hoping first dose = 120mg MS-Contin or larger

edit: And might get some alice in the next couple days! :D

edit2: days might be off...they starting to run together lol...it's insane what a break will do for tolerance

edit3: okay...now I remember what it was lmao...dates corrected; I slept all of tuesday, that's why I forgot lol

Last edited:
People that line up and camp outside of Best Buy and Target and Wal Mart on Black Friday are fucking CRAZY in the worst way.

mmmm baby octopus that's been marinated and prawns while sipping on cider after some valium and a great shot of morphine.

just waiting on my mate to arrive then UFC 154 time.

how was everyone's day?

mine way great and i've scored more work next week = mo' money in the travel fund. booyeah mofo's!

Status
Not open for further replies.