• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v11 ~ Pour your 40 on the ground for the homies that aint around

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah, got kevin's collection, but yeah anything funny and entertaining will do. got all the above you mentioned haha. try again, mate!

ma'lacky said:
Jack Daniels infused with honey, its so fucking delicious.

i missed this before; you've got great taste, friend. i'm into the vodka's now!

lac-star said:
tric yur pressence is needed on AIM get your ass on

you should pm me your screename man. i'm just signing into aim now for the first time in a while. we can all have an aim party haha. that goes for anyone else that wants to kick it and chat to me:)

Come on you guys we do the whole OMG NASAL METHADONE thing like once a week.

No Surrender.

POP POP, POP POP, POP POP, POPPOP, POPPOP, POP POP, POP POP x2
you better believe its judgement day.

Tricomb! Yeeah! 90's hip hip is the only hip hop. I think we established that we both have a love for ATCQ, like 6 months ago.

nah, got kevin's collection, but yeah anything funny and entertaining will do. got all the above you mentioned haha. try again, mate!

damn. ummmm...

idk man, trailer park boys might be good, I always end up watching that somehow whenever I'm high.

goddamit i can't think of things for everyone to watch, I just wanna go to sleep :|

NSFW:
500mgvicodin.png

^LOL, that shit is stooopid... Happy Turkmenistan day! Did you know that the American "turkey" was named erroneously by European Settlers in the Americas, because it resembled a guinea fowl, which was imported to Northern Europe through Turkey? I can just imagine an early American settler saying, we found India, and look there goes a turkey! LOL!!! =D

Last edited:
got dem 30 perks here ya'll. holler at me before they're gone! hot off the block

bigfaanofthemdrugs said:
damn. ummmm...

idk man, trailer park boys might be good, I always end up watching that somehow whenever I'm high.

ha! got them as well, serious! you're just not helpful enough:(

at leaat i've only seem a few of the dozens on my uncles hdd. they're keeping me entertained enough:)

Last edited:
got dem 30 perks here ya'll. holler at me before they're gone! hot off the block

ha! got them as well, serious! you're just not helpful enough:(

at leaat i've only seem a few of the dozens on my uncles hdd. they're keeping me entertained enough:)

shut up and give me your percs. and watch... x-files, buffy the vampire slayer, south park, freaks and geeks, the simpsons, friends, coupling, how i met your mother, etc. I'm still living in the 90s so that's all i can give ya.

yes please.

I'm taking adderall this morning, to get the house cleaned for guests tonight and whatnot. I'm only taking one dose, so I'll be able to eat again by the time the turkey is ready.

Last edited:
Taking adderall on thanksgiving? that doesn't make sense to me... I was considering that, but I realized how stupid that would be considering I plan on eating food today.

I just took 30mg of methadone nasal and 2mg of alprazolam sublingual. Wish i had some weed today really bad. That or some heroin. Though even if I wanted some heroin i'm not sure how dealing works on thanksgiving.

You know, I hardly ever ran into any hydrocodone/apap pills that werent either 5mg, 7.5mg, or 10mg / 325mg APAP. I barely ever saw 500 or 1000mg APAP versions. Thank god. I used to love hydrocodone. It still imo gives one of the best opioid highs. Just sucks I'd need to take so many at one time. I'd love to get like 250mg of hydrocodone and have a good time with it for old time sakes.

I can eat on adderall, I'm eating a croissant right now lol

hydrocodone is definitely underrated. I like the subtle "rush-y" feeling that it gives you hen you take orally (IMO the only worthwhile ROA, plugging makes 0 difference in the high).

I prefer oxy, but only because oxy is stimulating, so I can pop a 30 and go to a party, whereas vicodin, I can't even socialize. I also don't like that it's duration is so short. And also yeah taking tons at a time sucks, and CWE-ing sucks even worse.

The last time I took hydro, I swallowed 45 mgs and walked around the neighborhood in my pajamas, smiling stupidly and smoking a cigarette. I was cozy and warm in the freezing cold wind.

It's even better when its half hydro half oxy (I prefer using equipotent portions of each, so around 20mg oxy and 30mg hydro would be a pretty strong dose for me). you get the carefree stupidity of the hydro and the relaxed motivation and powerful euphoria of the oxy.

Last edited:
I got to take some acid for Thanksgiving Day. %)

idk if you got it, but I sent you a message on soundcloud: I listened to you music last night and one of the tracks gave me an acid flashback where I "resolved" the last bad trip I had lol

total drugs for today

50mg methadone
2mg alprazolam
3 glasses of wine. I'm sleepy

idk if you got it, but I sent you a message on soundcloud: I listened to you music last night and one of the tracks gave me an acid flashback where I "resolved" the last bad trip I had lol

I didn't get it actually. I just got invited to soundcloud beta so I'm not used to how to see messages yet haha.

true dat.

the message icon is the letter (is in mail) shaped icon on the black bar at the top of your page, in the middle to the right. That's also where your notifications are.

Status
Not open for further replies.